X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Albo:

While I understand that DPMNE has used the Tirana Platform as a propaganda tool to a certain extent, you're ignoring the essential point:

3 political parties from Country A agreed to a political platform regarding Country A's internal affairs at a meeting in Country B under guidance of Country B's Prime Minister, who is of the same ethnicity as those 3 Country A's political parties.

Why couldn't they agree to an agenda somewhere in Macedonia? Why did they have to involve the Prime Minister of Albania? You're lying to yourself if this wouldn't be a huge deal for any other country in the world. And you're lying to yourself if you insist that there is no direction, funding or support for Macedonia's Albanian political parties coming from Albania or even Kosovo. Put this in context with 1999 Kosovo, 2000 Presevo, 2001 Macedonia and all the statements by leading Albanian politicians in the recent weeks, months, and years on uniting Albanian territories, then you absolutely have no capital to convince anyone on this forum -- or in the Macedonian community at large -- of the innocent intent of the ethnic Albanian political parties in Macedonia.

It's just nonsense. Simply because DPMNE capitalized on something for potential political gain doesn't mean that the underlying concerns aren't serious -- it just means that DPMNE is just as opportunistic as SDSM and the Albanian political parties when it comes to trying to hold onto or gain power.

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

Absoultely correct.

Might I add, this same logic seems to be applied by Macedonians in ROM. That is; if a party exploits an issue, the issue is not a legitimate issue. It is for these reasons that DPmNE has been so detrimental to real patriotism and nationalism, because they occupy that space, and in the eyes of DPmNE opponents the entire premise of nationalism and patriotism becomes illegitimate.

It is always the job of politicians to exploit REAL issues of the times they live in, to come to power, stay in power, or pursue an agenda.

As it relates to Albanians, I think they are lying to themselves. Honestly from my perspective, most Albanians don't understand why the things they do are wrong. They are so ethnocentric in their world view that they are incapable of empathizing with anyone who is not Albanian. I think we tend to treat them like they know they are full of it, but in reality, they don't, and I think Macedonians need to realize that a dialogue can never happen in this context. We need to come to the realization that it is still very much "every ethnicity for themselves" and we need to start acting that way about our own ethnicity.

We are too naive in our reading of others.

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      Albo:

While I understand that DPMNE has used the Tirana Platform as a propaganda tool to a certain extent, you're ignoring the essential point:

3 political parties from Country A agreed to a political platform regarding Country A's internal affairs at a meeting in Country B under guidance of Country B's Prime Minister, who is of the same ethnicity as those 3 Country A's political parties.

Why couldn't they agree to an agenda somewhere in Macedonia? Why did they have to involve the Prime Minister of Albania? You're lying to yourself if this wouldn't be a huge deal for any other country in the world. And you're lying to yourself if you insist that there is no direction, funding or support for Macedonia's Albanian political parties coming from Albania or even Kosovo. Put this in context with 1999 Kosovo, 2000 Presevo, 2001 Macedonia and all the statements by leading Albanian politicians in the recent weeks, months, and years on uniting Albanian territories, then you absolutely have no capital to convince anyone on this forum -- or in the Macedonian community at large -- of the innocent intent of the ethnic Albanian political parties in Macedonia.

It's just nonsense. Simply because DPMNE capitalized on something for potential political gain doesn't mean that the underlying concerns aren't serious -- it just means that DPMNE is just as opportunistic as SDSM and the Albanian political parties when it comes to trying to hold onto or gain power.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Albo View Post
        The term "Tianska Platforma" was coined by vmro as a plan B should negotiations fail with dui.. they activated all the media they control and 'walla' overnight the demon platform was born...
        You should read more Albanian newspapers (from Albania) where you will see it called the "Tirana Platform". Why lie? Stop being such an apologist.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

We can only hope now that Zaev will use his immense skill in lying to Macedonians in precisely the same way when dealing with the ethnic Albanians.

What a pathetic country.

If I was leading it, I would be pushing for complete removal of any ethnicity other than Macedonians from any legal documents. Macedonians and Non-Macedonians. With Non-Macedonian afforded human rights at the highest level as implemented in the shining example of USA.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great
            If I was leading it, I would be pushing for complete removal of any ethnicity other than Macedonians from any legal documents. Macedonians and Non-Macedonians. With Non-Macedonian afforded human rights at the highest level......
            Absolutely.
            Originally posted by Albo View Post
            One thing I don't understand .. all this hog wash and exaggeration about how the platform was ever a " Threat " to the unitary status of the country...
            The freedom to push your stupid agenda ends here. Know that you're about one more stupid comment away from being banned. Either make it count and prepare to get lost, or stop insulting the intelligence of the Macedonian people. This is the last time you will be told.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Its not his/her fault, Albanians are incapable of seeing the world through anyone else's eyes. You think this person is insulting our intelligence, this person, probably is sincere in their bewilderment.

I used to be against letting these morons join the forum at all, but actually in this case, at least for me personally, Albo's presence was very eye opening for me.

I always looked at Albanians as conscientious villains of the Balkans. The truth though seems much worse. The truth is that Albanians really do live in their own reality. This makes them almost impossible to reach and reason with.

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Absolutely.

The freedom to push your stupid agenda ends here. Know that you're about one more stupid comment away from being banned. Either make it count and prepare to get lost, or stop insulting the intelligence of the Macedonian people. This is the last time you will be told.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Ethnic Albanians of Macedonia have overcome party affiliations to politically fuck Macedonians.

Macedonians haven't come together for anything, ever.

Ethnic Albanians deserve the win because they have an end result they are aiming for and have made sacrifices to achieve it.

Macedonians in FYROMSGA (SGA = Soon Greater Albania) cannot compete with their little minority Albanians.

The ethnic Albanians are not villains, they are opportunists and Macedonians are self serving peasants.

There is a perspective that should endear me to many of my Macedonian brothers.

Can anyone tell me why the dogs of DPmNE couldn't form a coalition with the pigs of SDSm?
                Risto the Great

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Can anyone tell me why the dogs of DPmNE couldn't form a coalition with the pigs of SDSm?
                  Because as Jules Winfield once put - pigs are filthy and dogs are dirty
                  ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                  ― George Orwell

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    Albanians are incapable of seeing the world through anyone else's eyes.
                    Now you're insulting their intelligence I don't believe they're incapable of seeing the world objectively. They're not a stupid people. They have self-serving interests and as long as others are willing to standby whilst they pursue them they will continue to take advantage of the situation by promoting their increasingly unreasonable agenda as a "struggle" for rights. They can get away with that in Macedonia. They won't get away with it here. If he doesn't cease with his rubbish, he will gone. It's that simple.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Now you're insulting their intelligence I don't believe they're incapable of seeing the world objectively. They're not a stupid people. They have self-serving interests and as long as others are willing to standby whilst they pursue them they will continue to take advantage of the situation by promoting their increasingly unreasonable agenda as a "struggle" for rights. They can get away with that in Macedonia. They won't get away with it here. If he doesn't cease with his rubbish, he will gone. It's that simple.
                      The shiptari are identical to the leeches that squat at our southern border...not sure exactly who copied who because of their congruent histories but both show an adept proficiency towards blatant and nuanced opportunism.

These groups have very fluid and dynamic concepts of allegiance, seldom seen in most European cultures but more common in the Arab world and periphery.

In Afghanistan the American's constantly faced the changing allegiance of the tribal warlord coalitions, who chopped and changed their support for whoever paid them more money that week or who was on top during that days battle...

There's even recent examples of shiptar politicians in albania changing political parties and ideology just to remain in power.
                      (can't remember her name but she was the cow who attracted media attention spewing shit about there being no Macedonian nation, at roughly the time of the Tirana Platform emerging on the political scene)

In Macedonia you have exactly the same dynamic at play, loyalties shifting like grains of sand in the wind, depending on who can promise what tomorrow...

ZZ's Facebook and Twitter accounts probably have more shiptari lining up to kiss his arse than do any of the leaders of the shiptar parties, they're even abandoning their own parties to jump on the Zaev bandwagon to the promised land...

Meanwhile, our people are the political lemmings driven by the inaet of party tribalism, marching toward the inventible drop into oblivion...
                      Last edited by Phoenix; 05-18-2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                        • Aug 2011

Back to the subject of this thread, a great detailed analysis of the event in the show "Code" (Koд), including a subsequent intrusion by 2 State Security agents that took the hard drives of the Parliament's security camera records in an obvious attempt to remove video evidence that could identify the people involved in the incidents. However, despite this "confiscation" of the hard drives, the footage remained on the servers and video evidence was saved.

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Pelagonija
                          • Mar 2017

Personally speaking whilst Macedonia has UCK terrorists and whore like politicians running the joint, i reckon they should pardon couple of pensioners who bitch slapped these politicians.. if anything they deserved it. Ivanov come on down, as always in life, the little guy always cops it..

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                            Personally speaking whilst Macedonia has UCK terrorists and whore like politicians running the joint, i reckon they should pardon couple of pensioners who bitch slapped these politicians.. .
                            Unconfirmed reports from back when this storming first happened.... that pensioner grabbing Radmila Šekerinska by her hair, lost his son during the 2001 conflict against the Albanian terrorists.

If there is any truth to this....
                            A) I make no apologies for condoning his action and call for he being awarded a medal.

B) if there is no truth to it..... I would still award him a medal just because Radmila is a bitch.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Just out of curiosity, does anyone think storming parliament actually helped this band of gypsies take over?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

Absolutely yes, you could have seen that end result coming a mile away.

Pretty sure I made a comment about that a few pages back. It hardened support from SDS loyalists, while turning off pichka faced neutrals who are anti violence at all costs.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Just out of curiosity, does anyone think storming parliament actually helped this band of gypsies take over?

Comment

Working...
                                X