Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex_MK
    • Apr 2014

There's rumors that the Government/Intelligence paid something like 2million euros to some Albanians to dress up in KLA uniforms and to attack police..This is looking more like a false flag but I know some of you guys love playing the terrorist card.

Gruevski has won! Instead of focusing the attention on him you're focusing the attention on the Albanians. Now the people aren't going to protest against Gruevski but now it's going to be the usual ethnic protests.

Comment

• ramo
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
      What is your point Ramo ?
      stating he is smarter and more honest than any of us...

you are the most insulting person on this forum, and you are pushing an agenda here

I have no issue with anything he has stated, I know that the ethnic Albanians and Macedonians are living, generally harmonious

what the hell is your problem?

You wonder why people here are getting their back up, and I will say this...you are pushing some agenda, insulting people on this forum with personal attacks

Have yet to see you apologise to Gocka for your disgusting insults

What is it you are saying?
      What is your gripe with the people on this forum? Most are spread globally throughout the world here

The man in the video is stating that all the political parties are doing nothing. He is critical of all of them. Like most of us here on this forum

The man is stating he has lived in harmony and protests alongside Macedonians and angry with DUI/VMRO/SDMS

It is pretty much the general consensus here, that all these parties are not governing in Macedonian interests, and by that, I mean exactly that - are not in governance FOR the people

Sharing a link to show harmony and integration and same issues with all people that reside in Macedonia, regardless of what they are, is fine

Sharing the link with such insults against forum members is disgusting

You should be ashamed of yourself

Go, on, spit it out, get right down to it, and state your hatred for diaspora
      What is your problem that common people in the republic don't buy what is happening. No matter if you spam 100 times i will not apologize to someone that insulted me i only replied, go check your eyes. And no, i am not pushing agenda these are my personal writings. You have many news aggregators where you can see almost all tv stations and internet portals, progovernment, prooposition and neutral. One of them is
      Code:
      www.time.mk
      . Don't quote me personally if you want to deny what i write state your opinion or facts not personal disqualifications.
      Last edited by ramo; 05-10-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Where the fuck were all the Macedonians 10 years ago where were the Macedonians 20 years ago, every time there was a pivotal moment Macedonians were no where to be found. Where were all of you when:

We became FYROM.
        When they changed our flag/
        When they implemented the interim accord.
        When they implemented the Ohrid framework agreement
        When they voted on decentralization
        When they let UCK be part of our government
        When they pardoned UCK terrorists

After most of here were calling for changes 10 years ago, all of you were the Gruevski loving pieces of shit.

If you idiots cared a little more about what happens, it would have never came to this, and now that the wolves are lining up to eat Macedonia now you fucking idiots demand changes.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

I read that too Alex , someone commented on a facebook post and thread, some random.

Will make a few points here.

Zaev has been invited to the security meeting by Gruevski .

Some of the arrested people are known radicalised Middle East wannabes
          There have been admissions from the surrendered insurgents they are KLA UCK

Speculation can sound like conspiracy theories, and Gruevski will be made accountable for citing this is a terrorist attack, when he responds to Europes God, the EU, you can bet the west will be onto this like a hot cake

Something have learnt in my wisdom, is to cite from 3 separate credible sources, any information that comes through media, which can be distorted, or select media act as mouthpiece for govt

If indeed, these insurgents have been to the Middle East, that will be confirmed. If they are former or present KLA asswipes, that will be as well.

Rumours are like chinese whispers, they start off small and become incredulous , and are started by people with vested interests
          By vested interests, have a look at the instability in Macedonia, there is a shitload of it

There is no inter ethnic issue, if anything, the recent protests ethnic Albanians are actually protesting with Macedonians, side by side. And those ethnic Albanians, wish i could locate the youtube where a group of them verbally attacking DUI.

It is an opportune time to go into a country when there is instability and do what those insurgents have done.

As for whether this was all staged, there is a saying...."the truth will always prevail" ....staging something like this , will be found out

People need to stop speculating, what is even more apparent is that there is no confidence in the current govt, nor the opposition, and people can see this, their dissatisfaction is evident

This "Gruevski has won" chanting is hysteria
          Whether staged or not, he will be removed
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by ramo View Post
            What is your problem that common people in the republic don't buy what is happening. No matter if you spam 100 times i will not apologize to someone that insulted me i only replied, go check your eyes. And no, i am not pushing agenda these are my personal writings. You have many news aggregators where you can see almost all tv stations and internet portals, progovernment, prooposition and neutral. One of them is
            Code:
            www.time.mk
            . Don't quote me personally if you want to deny what i write state your opinion or facts not personal disqualifications.

lol, telling me to state my facts.
            You are now insulting me

My turn
            You are an idiot
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Kumanovo is heavily pro SDSM, first of all and it always was.

Second, stupid as Macedonians were saying the same thing in 2001, until the violence grew and grew, and only after it was over did the majority of Macedonians realize the severity of what had happened.

Third: Now the Albanians come out and say they want peace. Did they want peace in 2001, did they want peace in the dozens of violent protests where they express anti Macedonian sentiment. There is a reason the Albanians in all the Balkans are the source of all current conflicts in the Balkans. They are not the little angles they are pretending to be now.

They are acting all surprised that Albanians couldn't possibly have done something like this, as if they haven't fucking done it before. Their ruling political party is made up of FORMER TERRORISTS, how can they act surprised now? Last time I checked there isn't a few hundred Macedonians fighting in Iraq under ISIS, they are Albanians.

For such a peace loving bunch they wage a lot of war.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                Where the fuck were all the Macedonians 10 years ago where were the Macedonians 20 years ago, every time there was a pivotal moment Macedonians were no where to be found. Where were all of you when:

We became FYROM.
                When they changed our flag/
                When they implemented the interim accord.
                When they implemented the Ohrid framework agreement
                When they voted on decentralization
                When they let UCK be part of our government
                When they pardoned UCK terrorists

After most of here were calling for changes 10 years ago, all of you were the Gruevski loving pieces of shit.

If you idiots cared a little more about what happens, it would have never came to this, and now that the wolves are lining up to eat Macedonia now you fucking idiots demand changes.

YES ! to all of this !
                times a million !!

Gocka, ne se nerviraj, its the apathy from the sheeples that disenchanted me from dare I say this, caring ?

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Kumanovo is heavily pro SDSM, first of all and it always was.

Second, stupid as Macedonians were saying the same thing in 2001, until the violence grew and grew, and only after it was over did the majority of Macedonians realize the severity of what had happened.

Third: Now the Albanians come out and say they want peace. Did they want peace in 2001, did they want peace in the dozens of violent protests where they express anti Macedonian sentiment. There is a reason the Albanians in all the Balkans are the source of all current conflicts in the Balkans. They are not the little angles they are pretending to be now.

They are acting all surprised that Albanians couldn't possibly have done something like this, as if they haven't fucking done it before. Their ruling political party is made up of FORMER TERRORISTS, how can they act surprised now? Last time I checked there isn't a few hundred Macedonians fighting in Iraq under ISIS, they are Albanians.

For such a peace loving bunch they wage a lot of war.

And in parliament we have Ahmeti with his links to KLA
                  Bingo.

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Selo gori baba se cheslat.

or a modern equivalent

Gradot gorit a seljacite sedat v kafici i sporedvat propaganda za koj vistina gi trgat koncite i kako ste 100% sigurni deka vie znajte tocno so se desavat i site drugi se ovci.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by stoja11 View Post
                      You Gruevski-loving, motherfucking piece of shit may believe the shit Gruevski is telling you but I don't. Angelov warned us this would happen and Nikoloski (former ARM-general) even said that today on an interview.

Wow never saw a forum where you can't even discuss something and get insulted with no reason. You should be in Kumanovo and fight, you seem pretty brave haha and stop f**king your prostitute sister.

I'm out of here..fucking cowards and Internetwarriors...if you just had 1% of the bravery and courage of Albanians...

Potty mouth, goes along with potty brain.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Selo gori baba se cheslat.

or a modern equivalent

Gradot gorit a seljacite sedat v kafici i sporedvat propaganda za koj vistina gi trgat koncite i kako ste 100% sigurni deka vie znajte tocno so se desavat i site drugi se ovci.

po kafanati 14 godini reshvat, a sega kako od son se razbude narodot,

Too late. The horse has bolted

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

The one thing I wish for is for all these enlightened people to explain how we got into this mess in the first place? Even if this is a false flag, how did Macedonia get to this stage? It was the apathy of the entire nation since our independence that led to this in the first place. As usual though Macedonians only want to deflect and blame other for their own short comings.

Macedonians turned a blind eye to their country and now they act outraged, give me a fucking break.

Comment

• ramo
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            lol, telling me to state my facts.
                            You are now insulting me

My turn
                            You are an idiot
                            The most retarded group of people in the world are the so called macedonian internet patriots. They sit at their homes in the western countries and spam all the time imagining they have the right to tell people in Macedonia what to do, and what not to do. And all they do for macedonia is come once in few years and spend 200 euro in Ohrid. Oh. I forgot to mention the sadistic enjoyment people like this person Juli and her alike when she is satisfied that shit is going on in the republic and it is because nobody was listening to her. Give me a break.
                            Last edited by ramo; 05-10-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

The most retarded group of people in the world are the so called macedonian internet patriots. They sit at their homes in the western countries and spam all the time imagining they have the right to tell people in Macedonia what to do, and what not to do. And all they do for macedonia is come once in few years and spend 200 euro in Ohrid.
                              MTO people are retarded ?
                              LOL !

Actually when you insulted me and I kindly responded, it was because I knew you were intellectually and mentally challenged

ooh, that nasty diaspora.
                              Its predavnici like you, ti si predavnik !

Shpioni that have fucked Macedonia the last 13 years, go boo hoo cry into your drink at your local kafana you retard

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

Yeah because you geniuses in the republic have done a bang up job of looking after Macedonia. What have citizens of the republic done except run Macedonia into the ground, elect a dictator for 10 years, give our identity to the Greeks, give our sovereignty to the Albanians, and generally embarrass Macedonians all over the world.

The most retarded group of people in the world are the so called macedonian internet patriots. They sit at their homes in the western countries and spam all the time imagining they have the right to tell people in Macedonia what to do, and what not to do. And all they do for macedonia is come once in few years and spend 200 euro in Ohrid.

Comment

Working...
                                X