Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

That's it the ovvious no body is lifting a finger to help Macedonia..The whole region is a pwderkeg waiting to explode.Nobody really cares.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
      There's rumors that the Government/Intelligence paid something like 2million euros to some Albanians to dress up in KLA uniforms and to attack police..This is looking more like a false flag but I know some of you guys love playing the terrorist card.

Gruevski has won! Instead of focusing the attention on him you're focusing the attention on the Albanians. Now the people aren't going to protest against Gruevski but now it's going to be the usual ethnic protests.
      @Cvetin: I would just like to say I'm deeply saddened by all the conspiracy theories running amok on twitter. Not surprised, not angry, just.. sad

I to am not surprised.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Macedonians have an alternate theory to everything that happens. Its never as it seems. It comes from that slave mentality that a higher power is always pulling the strings.

This is what it looks like when people refuse to take responsibility for their apathy that led to this sad state of affairs.

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        @Cvetin: I would just like to say I'm deeply saddened by all the conspiracy theories running amok on twitter. Not surprised, not angry, just.. sad

I to am not surprised.

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Id like to throw my hat in the ring and add my own theory. Unlike others I will come right out and say that I have no proof these are just my thoughts after hours of contemplating why this is happening.

My initial thoughts were that the terrorists were stupid and that they could have never succeeded. After much thought I came to the conclusion that maybe I am just impatient and short sighted.

There were mass protests leading up to this, Macedonia was getting more and more anti Gruevski, so when this chaos breaks out, everyone's first reaction (even mine at first) was that it was Gruevski trying to divert attention.

What if they were counting on that reaction? If I'm right, the anti Gruevski sentiment will only grow from here, and push him closer to being toppled. Then the real attack will begin. What would be a better time to wage a small war other than when a leader is being deposed.

In every middle eastern country where the leader was deposed that is when these rebel groups strike, because with a lack of leadership its difficult to defend against them. The new leadership will be under pressure to give in to demands to end the fighting, and that is how you annex a nice chunk of territory without a lot of effort on your part.

If I were a dictator like Gruevski, I wouldn't have gotten to where I am by being stupid. Why would I stage such a massive public attack when everyone and their mother is immediately going to accuse me of doing just that. This would have never worked as a diversion, thus I don't believe it was.

Gruevski is a pretty good politician, and if he wanted to divert attention he would have done it differently (he probably would have had this not happened).

Just as in 2001 the Macedonian public refuses to believe its real, thus it will escalate just as it did in 2001 without the public taking much notice.

As a side note, the western media particularly in Europe is already touting the line that they were "insurgents" or "rebels" and not terrorists. They are calling us ethnic "slavs" and already paving the way for legitimizing these terrorists.

Gruevski will be deposed soon, I am sure of it. The terrorists will attack, I am sure of it. Macedonia will lose more sovereignty, I'm sure of it.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Gocka no lessons have been learned from the 2001 war fiasco.The Macedonian sovereignity whats left of it has been trampled once again.I don't think any other country on the face of this earth would put up with incursions like these.If there vwas such a thing of war on terror where is the so called assistance one expects obviously none.We are just ripe for the takings.I pity those who gave their lives for govt ineptitude.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
              • Apr 2014

I ask you guys this. If instead it was an Macedonian rebel group that did the uprising I'm sure most of your opinion would change.You guys would either state that it's a false flag attack or you'll call them heroes.

BUT since it's Albanians you guys beat the war drum and play the ethnic card. While eating up Gruevski's propaganda in the process...

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

If a group of Macedonians did what those terrorists did today, I would still call them terrorists, and I would call for their immediate hanging. Why would any of us praise or even tolerate Macedonians killing other Macedonians?

Also we cant be the war drums, we don't have a war to fight, being attacked by terrorists is not a war.

Why does everyone keep pretending like this hasn't happened before? Why is it so shocking that this could have happened again?
                Last edited by Gocka; 05-10-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
                  I ask you guys this. If instead it was an Macedonian rebel group that did the uprising I'm sure most of your opinion would change.You guys would either state that it's a false flag attack or you'll call them heroes.

BUT since it's Albanians you guys beat the war drum and play the ethnic card. While eating up Gruevski's propaganda in the process...

You are quoting this is an uprising ? !
                  Like, murder of policemen is sanctioned for some "uprising" ??

KLA and UCK are now freedom fighters and partisans ? Give me a fckn break

Who is beating the war drum here ?
                  Go on, point them out !

No one here is advocating any violence or war.
                  If anything, for years, people have been advocating civil democratic NON VIOLENT protest and dialogue

Here we go again
                  Alex. what is YOUR agenda ??

And were you this sympathetic to insurgent terrorists when they slaughtered the Macedonian boys Easter Thursday ? !

No one here is swearing allegiance to Gruevski from what I can see, if anything, everyone is criticial of the corrupted parties and system
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Alex_MK
                    This is going to get me banned but fuck it. Kudos to the Albanians for revolting, if only our people had the same courage. I don't agree with the violence however but what are the macedonians doing? Probably getting ready to bet on some footy matches.
                    That alone won't get you banned, but it is a somewhat insensitive thing to say when several members of the Macedonian security forces are dead. And this is not a revolt in a traditional sense, it is a group of terrorists that decided it would be 'courageous' to hole themselves up in a few houses of a residential area and provoke a response.
                    There's rumors that the Government/Intelligence paid something like 2millionEUROS to some Albanians to dress up in KLA uniforms and to attack police..This is looking more like a false flag but I know some of you guys love playing the terrorist card.
                    Do you believe that? Is Gruevski that powerful and influential over ethnic Albanians, or are there really some ethnic Albanians that would sacrifice their own lives for cash and Gruevski's cause?
                    Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia
                    Kosovo is probably the most unstable region in all of Europe, and yet on numerous occasions a large band of terrorists have crossed the border without an issue.
                    Right, and it seems to suggest that people on the Macedonian side of the border are complicit.
                    Originally posted by stoja11
                    Wow never saw a forum where you can't even discuss something and get insulted with no reason.
                    You're kidding, right? The internet is full of them. Not condoning it, I wish all of you guys would calm down and channel your energy to something more constructive.
                    ...if you just had 1% of the bravery and courage of Albanians...
                    Are you of the opinion that this was not a staged event and shooting at security forces from a residential area was an Albanian initiative and an example of Albanian 'bravery'?
                    Originally posted by GeorgeS
                    why you guys attacking each other whil'st Macedonia is in flames. If youcant het along stop talking to each other
                    Macedonia is in trouble and you make a point George. Some of you guys need to keep it more civil with each other. I know that this is an emotional topic but profanity cheapens all of your arguments.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Reuters reporting
                      Lean on NATO saving the "ethnic Albanians" in 2001
                      And the implication heavily armed police wiping out "terrorists'

Here we go again.
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Linkis.com - Promote your product for free in Twitter with every link you share

THe bias in this article, is against the response police, from what am gleaning , NATO and EU are calling for "dialogue" and using this as "inter ethnic " tensions

Yet if this was to occur in the west it would be damned as a terrorist attack

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

As Macedonians make up their own propaganda about whats happening, they are totally ignoring the blaring propaganda being perpetuated in the western media, which in my opinion is a tell tale sign of whats coming.

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          http://linkis.com/www.france24.com/en/QUwWO

THe bias in this article, is against the response police, from what am gleaning , NATO and EU are calling for "dialogue" and using this as "inter ethnic " tensions

Yet if this was to occur in the west it would be damned as a terrorist attack

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                            As Macedonians make up their own propaganda about whats happening, they are totally ignoring the blaring propaganda being perpetuated in the western media, which in my opinion is a tell tale sign of whats coming.
                            I concur.

Reports through main stream media are stating the "gunmen" are from a "neighbouring" country

The bias is despicable.

And in Macedonia, minority groups are condemning the insurgents, including ethnic Albanians

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ramo View Post
                              https://www.facebook.com/vasko.magle...4417394299304/

Thsi albanian guy in the video above is smarter and more honest than any of you that started insulting only because i posted what people from Kumanovo think. The video has over 12 000 likes and almost 9000 shares.

Glory to the fallen heroes.
                              The ethnic Albanian in the video is a model Macedonian citizen. A pleasure to watch. What has anyone done in Macedonia to make ethnic Albanians more part of Macedonia?

On another note, this is a massive opportunity for Macedonia to distance itself from the feral scum in Kosovo. I hope resources are allocated to completely distance Macedonia from Kosovo (including visa changes and enhanced border security). The positives are abundant and will help the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia genuinely feel different from those across the border, which can only help Macedonia in my opinion.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                                Come on man don't be naive, read some previous posts of his and you will understand.
                                I admit I haven't been as heavily into MTO discussions as of late. But I don't seem to share many people's view of Ramo. And I think some are misguided.

He seemed to be in support of Angelov, who is diametrically opposed to the philosophies of SDSM. By talking negatively about Gruevski, he is immediately understood to be pro SDSM ???? This is such a typically and disappointingly Macedonian perspective.

He is a local Macedonian sharing news and opinions on the ground which I value and I find myself looking for his posts for any new information.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X