X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikolaj
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Constellation View Post
    I have not discussed it. What more details would you like?
    Just enough for me to see NATO in the same light as you. How do they achieve their objective, how do you know this is their objective? You don't really have to explain yourself, but I am of course curious.

Comment

• Constellation
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
      Just enough for me to see NATO in the same light as you. How do they achieve their objective, how do you know this is their objective? You don't really have to explain yourself, but I am of course curious.
      There is a book called the "Anglo-American Establishment" by a now deceased professor named Carroll Quigley. This establishment is about global power and global control. Macedonia is a pebble in the sand. It will only be used to further this objective.

NATO is one of the vessels of this singular objective. All English speaking countries are involved, though it is dominated by the English and the Americans.

See here:

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

NATO is a terrorist organization. Its purpose is to further advance the Anglo-American establishment.

Macedonia would only be used to further this objective.
        Constellation
        By this standard then it appears that Greece is part of a terrorist organisation?
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• spitfire
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

Greece had entered Nato in 1952 but left Nato because of the events in Cyprus in 1974, but entered again in 1980.

I'm not sure if Nato is working for the interests of Greece. The story so far speaks of the opposite. But then again, who knows what would happen if Greece wasn't a Nato member.
          It's not like Nato protects the interests of a country. It is more like security for Nato members not to go to war with each other. But I'm not sure if this is the case either.

In 1974 there was actually a war* between the greeks and the turks. In 1987 it came very close to a war, the same in 1996.

Some think Nato is outdated and its existance has no meaning today.

*Official army troops of the greek force of cyprus with casualties that actually fought, not recognised as fighters officially because there was not an official war. No compensation either, no recognition from the Greek state, but official recognition from the state of Cyprus that was officially at war. Go figure... .
          Last edited by spitfire; 12-02-2014, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I'm well aware of the tensions that exist and the situations that occurred since 1974.You know that the greek side in cyprus resents the fact that mainland greece is meddling in its affairsThe other thing is that mainland has virtually bought both sides to war or threats to war as the mainland greeks are not willing to compromise for the sake of peace and stability.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Nikolaj
              • Aug 2014

There is a book called the "Anglo-American Establishment" by a now deceased professor named Carroll Quigley. This establishment is about global power and global control. Macedonia is a pebble in the sand. It will only be used to further this objective.

NATO is one of the vessels of this singular objective. All English speaking countries are involved, though it is dominated by the English and the Americans.

See here:

http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/Th...ablishment.pdf
              I'll be giving it a read, much appreciated.

Comment

• spitfire
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                I'm well aware of the tensions that exist and the situations that occurred since 1974.You know that the greek side in cyprus resents the fact that mainland greece is meddling in its affairsThe other thing is that mainland has virtually bought both sides to war or threats to war as the mainland greeks are not willing to compromise for the sake of peace and stability.
                Not quite George. It's Turkey that states casus belli all the time not Greece.
                Two Nato members, one has every right according to international nautical laws to extend its sea borders to twelve nautical miles, as every other country in the world. This is casus belli for the other Nato member. So much for an alliance in Nato.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I hear greece is no match for the turks.THe greeks threatened the turks by saying years ago if the turks venture into greek territory one meter there would be hell to pay.If there is a war between greece and turkey which countries apart from macedonia would get involved?hardly any.SO THE GREEKS WOULD NOT NEED ANOTHER WAR.From what i hear the cypriots.Turkish and greek cypriots would like to settle it themselves without interference from anyone.Spitfire are you for outright war with turkey.??The turks would like to have a war to kick greek butt for vetoing their eu ascension.
                  Whil'st macedonians are not a match for the might of the greek army they can render assistance as turkey is an ally of macedonia.Greece has been very stubborn in the cypriot issue unwilling to compromise..
                  Last edited by George S.; 12-02-2014, 04:24 PM.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

George, I'm not discussing the developments of a war. I'm only giving an example of two neighbouring countries that are allies in Nato and how Nato doesn't prove to be any real reassurance for both.

Supposedly Macedonia enters Nato. What do you think this will mean for the relations between Albania and Macedonia for example?
                    Last edited by spitfire; 12-02-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

wHO EVER GETS INTO NATO HAS TO TOE THE LINE.iTS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.bUT AS I SAID GREECE IS IN NO SHAPE TO FIGHT WITH TURKEY.Turkey would decimate it.JUst think of trhe attrocities committed just in cyprus of greek troops on turkish settlers.I'm not taking sides here.The greeks buried live and injured people in their graves.This is civilian people here.Also cyprus is not that far from turkey and the turks have pecedence over territorial land and waters.
                      oN the mainland greeks they should butt out as cyprus greeks don't want them involved.How do i know this i have a few cyprus greek friends.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

On the suject of territorial waters its greekswho stray into turkish space and warn theat if turks stray into their part the greeks won't tolerate them.So the greeks are the one's wanting trouble.Trouble will find people thats for sure.So there is a reason why they are out of nato.Turkey is the fourth strongest in nato.In the event of a war who is going to enter to get themselves killed.Whillst the greeks talk big and tgreatening they know full well they are going to get their arse whipped.The turks are better equipped than the greeks also manpower size the turks have a bigger force.
                        Last edited by George S.; 12-02-2014, 05:05 PM.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• sydney
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
                          Not quite George. It's Turkey that states casus belli all the time not Greece.
                          Two Nato members, one has every right according to international nautical laws to extend its sea borders to twelve nautical miles, as every other country in the world. This is casus belli for the other Nato member. So much for an alliance in Nato.
                          I guess Greece has the right to cherry pick which 'international law' it seeks to uphold?

Comment

• spitfire
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2014

George, thanks for answering my question about Albania and Macedonia mate... .

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                            I guess Greece has the right to cherry pick which 'international law' it seeks to uphold?
                            Actually Greece is probably the only country that doesn't pick on the matter. Do you know any other Nato Member that doesn't have 12 nautical miles in the sea? Even Turkey has it.

Comment

• Poligiros
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              Nikolaj
                              I tend to agree with you........but she still needs a decent bitch slapping!
                              Quite horrified with some of the derogratory comments towards women on this thread?? She is a lovely Greek Goddess with a pure Hellenic name. Does not look Slavic (high cheekbones, slantier eyes) or Albanian to me, but like a typical Greek girl from Aegean Macedonia. Just because you dont agree with her politically, doesnt necessitate dreadful comments.

As for her ancestry, she is from Konstantinople that is 450kms from ancient Macedonian settlements such as Amphipolis. I believe that is a comparible distance to western and northern areas of the Macedonian republic such as Skopje? Did ancient Macedonians only spread their DNA in certain geographical directions?

In my opinion, everyone within an equal radius of ancient Macedonia has every right to claim the Macedonian legacy.

Best regards.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Poligiros View Post
                                Quite horrified with some of the derogratory comments towards women on this thread?? She is a lovely Greek Goddess with a pure Hellenic name. Does not look Slavic (high cheekbones, slantier eyes) or Albanian to me, but like a typical Greek girl from Aegean Macedonia. Just because you dont agree with her politically, doesnt necessitate dreadful comments.

As for her ancestry, she is from Konstantinople that is 450kms from ancient Macedonian settlements such as Amphipolis. I believe that is a comparible distance to western and northern areas of the Macedonian republic such as Skopje? Did ancient Macedonians only spread their DNA in certain geographical directions?

In my opinion, everyone within an equal radius of ancient Macedonia has every right to claim the Macedonian legacy.

Best regards.
                                It is only towards this specific female, if you believe what Makedonche said is more offensive than what she is saying you have serious analysis issues, (not implying it's ok, i'm just trying to point out it's not a sexist thing really).

I love how you think Slavic girls don't have high cheekbones, I assume you haven't seen much Slavic girls

Your analysis of who is closer to what is quite disturbingly stupid due to it being irrelevant.
                                Last edited by Nikolaj; 12-02-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X