X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikolaj
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
    She is very lovely. She looks like a pure Slav, however.
    The R1a is evident isn't it.

Originally posted by Constellation View Post
    Macedonia should stay out of NATO at all costs. And the U.S. should not play any role whatsoever.
    Constellation, what's the reason for your position on Macedonia not entering NATO?

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Macedonia should have been allowed to join nato.Why what possible excuse is there?How about protecting the borders and stability.Imam zivejno vo lazec i velushina .
      Last edited by George S.; 11-25-2014, 02:46 PM.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Does she want some more Macedonian in her?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dejan
          • Sep 2008

Prava turcinka
          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Брсјак
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
            Prava turcinka
            with Albanian surname

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

One cannot deny our right to veto, pending resolution of this issue, so when I say that I am from Macedonia, I won’t have to specify from which Macedonia I am from”.
              One very confused individual! Let me make it easy for you you fuckin dumb bitch, there is only one Macedonia and one type of Macedonian, and you don't qualify for either you half baked Albanian/Turkish/Greek prosfigy!!!!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Nikolaj
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                One very confused individual! Let me make it easy for you you fuckin dumb bitch, there is only one Macedonia and one type of Macedonian, and you don't qualify for either you half baked Albanian/Turkish/Greek prosfigy!!!!
                Lets be real though Makedonche, this is equivalent to getting insulted by a 6 year old, but in this case, a very confused Albanian with Turkish highlights and a slavic complexion. Implying what she said should not actually be taken seriously. My favourit part: "left the American president of the US Delegation for Macedonia speechless."O'really? I'm sure she would like to think so though.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Stop being so hard in her.
                  Eva’s father, Alexandros Kailis, is an Istanbul-born mechanical and electrical engineer. Her mother, Maria Ignatiadou, of Asia Minor Greek descent, grew up in Imathia. Eva has a younger sister, Mantalena, who is a lawyer.
                  When she says she is from Macedonia, she is.
                  But only kind of.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
                    Lets be real though Makedonche, this is equivalent to getting insulted by a 6 year old, but in this case, a very confused Albanian with Turkish highlights and a slavic complexion. Implying what she said should not actually be taken seriously. My favourit part: "left the American president of the US Delegation for Macedonia speechless."O'really? I'm sure she would like to think so though.
                    Nikolaj
                    I tend to agree with you........but she still needs a decent bitch slapping!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Stop being so hard in her.

When she says she is from Macedonia, she is.
                      But only kind of.
                      RTG
                      I like these sort of/kind of part Macedonians, it's the only attachment the Greeks can come up with to try and be Macedonians! Refer to my avatar for the facts about Greeks and Macedonians - proof of a superior race of people imposing their dominance on a bunch of boy lovers!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Eva’s father, Alexandros Kailis, is an Istanbul-born mechanical and electrical engineer. Her mother, Maria Ignatiadou, of Asia Minor Greek descent, grew up in Imathia. Eva has a younger sister, Mantalena, who is a lawyer.
                        Lol. Another typical "Greek Macedonian" whose ancestry, typically, has nothing to do with Macedonia.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MKPrilep
                          • Mar 2009

Eva’s father, Alexandros Kailis, is an Istanbul-born mechanical and electrical engineer. Her mother, Maria Ignatiadou, of Asia Minor Greek descent, grew up in Imathia. Eva has a younger sister, Mantalena, who is a lawyer
                          Kako mozi da bidi od makedonija, kurva edna nevidena.

Comment

• Constellation
                            • Jul 2014

Constellation, what's the reason for your position on Macedonia not entering NATO?
                            NATO is a terrorist organization. Its purpose is to further advance the Anglo-American establishment.

Macedonia would only be used to further this objective.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Constellation View Post
                              NATO is a terrorist organization. Its purpose is to further advance the Anglo-American establishment.

Macedonia would only be used to further this objective.
                              Have you discussed this anywhere on the forum? I wouldn't mind more details or is this worthy of a new thread?

Comment

• Constellation
                                • Jul 2014

Have you discussed this anywhere on the forum? I wouldn't mind more details or is this worthy of a new thread?
                                I have not discussed it. What more details would you like?

Comment

Working...
                                X