Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

And btw, India has stated that it does not have its radar on 24/7, Malaysia was caught with its pants down by not identifying the plane when it went back, so do you think these poorer countries like Nepal etc would have sufficient radar as well?

Below is the article about the radar not being on 24/7 in poorer countries:

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      And btw, India has stated that it does not have its radar on 24/7, Malaysia was caught with its pants down by not identifying the plane when it went back, so do you think these poorer countries like Nepal etc would have sufficient radar as well?

Below is the article about the radar not being on 24/7 in poorer countries:
      http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A2E0JT20140315
      Once again it sounds like a competency/logistical issue with this military radar theory.
      Remember that many/all of the Asian countries involved in the initial search were reluctant to provide radar data, citing 'security' concerns. I imagine that was largely an admission of their inability to monitor aircraft movements by military radar 24/7.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Guys guys the first thing that happened to the plane is that it strayed into cambodian airspace.I think that the authorities know that the plane has really gone down elsewhere besides the ocean.Its more plausible that the plane had landed in north korea.Both the chinese & us have satellite tracking capabilities of planes.They said the makers of the jet engines would know when the engines wwere on or off & the location.Australian authorities have searched everywhere you would expect plane wreckage but none so far.What a waste of resources.Soimeone like the pilot has gone to a lot of trouble to divert the plane why ,where??THer has to be a logical explanation.i think someone knows where the plane is & is not saying.THe maylaysian govt is as useless as a pork chop in a mizvah.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

they reckon they have recorded the sound of the airoplane crashing into the ocean.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
          X