X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

How does a plane disappear? NCIS would have you believe that satellites can pinpoint a mole on an ant. The latest theory I've read is that the North Koreans have taken it.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

It astounds me!
    I have often used Malaysian Airlines via KL on my way to China. Surely more is known by some!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      It astounds me!
      I have often used Malaysian Airlines via KL on my way to China. Surely more is known by some!
      I've flown Malaysian a couple of times. Obviously we're not worthy of being kidnapped

I just don't understand how military radar didn't pick up what I think was a jumbo jet, yet one tiny incursion of a helicopter and the whole place is up in arms.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

Read a crazy article stating around 20 of the passengers worked for a company that were contracted to the US department of defense. The company supposedly is involved in cloaking technology. Gotta be BS.

Examiner has transformed into a major player in financial news. Think stocks, crypto, banks - if it's about money, it's on Examiner.com.
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

This is a tragedy compounded by the total incompetence of the Malaysians in charge of the investigation.

It's starting to sound like a hijacking gone wrong, somebody has deliberately turned off all the automated communications and identification systems to avoid detection and then forced the pilots to fly to a new destination, the plane has run out of fuel or an ensuing attack on the pilots has lead to the ditching of the plane into the Indian Ocean.

Such a scenario has played out before.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Could be an obsessed Lost fan trying to play it out in real life....

Comment

• Redsun
              • Jul 2013

Dejan I read the article it doesn't make sense. Logically if the the US were to have a "test flight" to examine how their cloaking technology performs why bother with a passenger jet.

An obsessed lost fan. hahaha

Just makes me wonder about the drug trade out of South America. I always thought it would be difficult to fly out undetected.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

Phoenix is right, this has made Malaysia airlines, the malaysian army and the government look useless. Notice it had to take America to come in and actually take control of this situation and do things properly.

I would hate to go through the Malaysian international airport. They let on 2 iranians with fake passports and it apparently has been happening a lot. And reports that the Malaysian airline pilots smoked on flights and allowed people in the cockpit.

The first few days i thought something like the Helios incident occurred, the crew and pilots passing out and the plane flying on by itself because of autopilot. But the loss of communication and the other strange comments coming from the malaysian government made me think we were not getting told everything.

The USA have the technology to track this plane and they did, they just didnt tell everyone immediately. It seemed like 'hidden sources' were hinting the malays were to look or that they were looking at the wrong place in the beginning.

But now it seems the malay and USA government are working together and it has just been announced it seems like it was a hijacking of the plane.

Supposedly there was a 35 year old Uigher man on board who learned how to fly a plane in Turkey. Strange also a few weeks ago a group of Uigher terrorists went crazy in china stabbing people to death. Apparently Taiwan warned China of a possible terrorist attack a few weeks ago as well.....

Supposedly on board there where 20 chinese people who worked on certain hi-tech technology - maybe they were what the hijackers wanted.

The USA seem to think the plane was heading towards India, but if you take into account the Uigher connection, then maybe the plane was planned to go to Pakistan, which Uighers use to train and arm to head back to China.....

But "USA Sources" are reportedly saying the plane is at the 'bottom of the Indian Ocean". Judging how these mysterious 'sources' have been correct in regards to everything i think sadly this is the case. To me it was a failed hijacking. Maybe the crew tried to wrestle control back and the plane crashed, or the hijackers were not that good at flying/miscalculated fuel left.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Flight MH370: Malaysians convinced missing airliner was hijacked

Investigators are now convinced the missing Malaysia Airlines plane was hijacked by one or more people with significant flying experience, who switched off communications and diverted the flight, an official involved in the investigation said on Saturday.

People with extensive flight experience switched off controls and diverted plane, anonymous official says, as hunt goes on

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Just listened to the live press release from the Malaysian PM

Apparently the plane flew for 8 hours, changes directions a few times and the tracking was manually turned off.

They think the plane went to two possible directions:

- Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan

- South India/Indian Ocean

He didnt confirm that it was a Hijacking, but i think it 99% was

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

How traumatic for the family and friends of the passengers. Trying to hang on to hope is the only option for them. But it seems futile. Terrible stuff.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Possible flight paths the plane took

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

That plane could have gone anywhere...but surely military radar would have picked it up at some point...I find it very hard to believe that this plane got far without at least one of these country's air forces picking it up at some point...

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            That plane could have gone anywhere...but surely military radar would have picked it up at some point...I find it very hard to believe that this plane got far without at least one of these country's air forces picking it up at some point...
                            Well the plane was able to fly back to Malaysia and pass through a small part of Indonesia before turning west, and none of those countries knew what happened or only found out much later on. I think the plane probably fooled Thailand and vietnamese radars as well.

The person flying the plane new how to evade being detected, which is a very scary thing.

But in saying that i think a lot of the 'big boys' like USA and China know a lot more on whats going on but not saying much, i wonder why?

I wonder why it took over 7 days for these people to work out that the flight continued for almost 8 hours and possibly headed a certain direction, and that certain communication devises were switched off by someone?
                            Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 03-15-2014, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

I dont know how accurate this is but anyway it does suggest a Uigher link....

"Being briefed by Malaysia officials they believe most likely location for MH370 is on land somewhere near Chinese/Kyrgyz border."

Landing the plane in Krgyzstanor or Khazakstan, taking the prisoners across the border into West China, which is Uigher territory, and basically desert and not that in control by china?

Looking at this map, it could fly over myanmar (burma), bhutan, maybe Nepal and then onto west china or Krggyzstan?

Comment

Working...
                              X