Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

you all make some pertinent points.I don't get alarmed that guns were used to kill animals for food.The thing that gets me is two years ago on sbs there was a program on terrorists & people getting guns as low as 3 dollars on the black market.In the docu most people were armed & were firing them in the air.There was a young man firing a Kalashnikov.What does a an Albanian \Macedonian citizen need handguns in Macedonia.I hope its not to shoot people.Don't get me wrong I'm for ownership of guns for legit purposes.But shady deals on the black market?.There was one guy I'm not sure but he fired multiple of rounds,i think on a normal handgun.Ijust hope they aren't going to be used on people like us.If anything we should be the ones with the guns.Does anyone trust these people?
    Last edited by George S.; 02-22-2014, 08:54 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
      • Jun 2009

Sulejman Rexhepi's nephew target practicing before they all go together hunting rabbits for food. He needs some more practice because the poor thing didn't manage to hit anyone.

Press24: Mалолетник со пиштол - YouTube

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

I presume the Macedonian secret services are trying to discredit Rexhjepi in the eyes of the(muslim) community as much as possible. People hear,read and see "shocking" news involving Rexhepi and his closest very often lately. I was reading about letters sent to media by muslim representetives in RoM condemning Rexhjepis (mis)behaviour.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

DedoAleko,

What exactly do you have a problem with here? Rexhepi, guns in general, hunting, gender roles, masculinity, inanimate objects? I sense some hoplophobia with a misguided sense of animal "rights" activism here... If that is the case, please open a new thread to discuss those issues specifically (or go the one of the already existing ones), but please don't pollute this one which is about Rexhepi's dabling with Islamic extremism.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

if Albanians are bad shots I don't mind that.THe more more they practice the worse they gets.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

We don't see priests running around with guns and dead animals as a general rule.
              It does seem to be inconsistent with the peace and love stuff we associate with religions.
              And it does help form an understanding of the person which kind of sits well with Islamic extremism.

Thank you for teaching me a new word today. I especially hate homophobic hoplophobes.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                We don't see priests running around with guns and dead animals as a general rule.
                It does seem to be inconsistent with the peace and love stuff we associate with religions.
                And it does help form an understanding of the person which kind of sits well with Islamic extremism.

Thank you for teaching me a new word today. I especially hate homophobic hoplophobes.
                I'm sorry, which part of the Bible and Koran was it that disallows the use of weapons for hunting? I must have missed that part. And is hunting meant to be some sort of special terrorist training?

If we want to be taken seriously when discussing Islamic radicalism in Macedonia we need to have an informed conversation. The uninformed condemnation of guns and hunting paints everyone, including the majority of Macedonians, that hunt and own guns for legitimate purposes with the same "Islamic extremist" brush.

Gun ownership, in and of itself, and hunting have absolutely nothing to do with extremist views.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  I especially hate homophobic hoplophobes.
                  Psychiatrists distinguish them by asking the question Would you rather be shot or f***ed?

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

more than extremist views is that they want our land & we are in their way.They want a greater Albania linked with Kosovo or with greater Albania.It's more than just extreme views.Ultimately they want to do away with us and take our land.Is there anything that we can do or say to stop them??WE aren't even ready.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Another example of radical Islamists, possibly Macedonian Muslims in this instance, seeking control of the Mosque in Gorno Orizari (Veles). But hey, at least they don't seem to own any large kitchen knives (which would make them psychotic murderers in the Hitchcock tradition) so it can't be all bad

http://www.dnevnik.mk/default.asp?It...A2B2E4FE9250F9

ПО ОБИДОТ ДА ИМ СЕ ПРЕЗЕМЕ ЏАМИЈАТА
                      ИВЗ молчи за насилството во велешко Горно Оризари

Исламска верска заедница и денеска не го соопшти својто став околу случувањата во Оризари, велешко каде се заострија односите меѓу две групации на исламски верници во селото. Муфтијата Адем Чоревски, и покрај најавите, се откажа од соопштувањето на својот став упатувајќи ги медиумите на централата на ИВЗ во Скопје.

Како што е познато, состојбите во селото се заострија откако група верници физички го нападнаа претседателот на џамискиот одбор и го искинаат решението за поставувањето на новиот оџа во селото. Според дел од жителите во Горно Оризари поделеноста ја поттикнале припадници на радикалниот ислам кои сакале превласт над останатите кои го почитувале стариот ислам.

Од СВР Велес најавија кривични пријави за напаѓачот на претседателот на џамискиот одбор за спречување на верски обред и за физички напад.

Comment

Working...
                      X