Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

you talking bs through your arse again .You are talking of a handful of friends .How about the most that reached Kosovo & other parts of Serbia.It was a desperate plight to flee. You go to Albania what do you see hardly any turrets of your zamija.That's because Albanians have embraced catholocism.Proves most people of the muslim fiath have been turfed out.I have gone right through Albania in 2006 ,Albania is westernized I never saw such politeness of a people,i only saw one minaret.Why can't you be like the Albanian people.JUst think what are you going to do as there won't be a place for you when the Macedonian citizens ever wake up from thei slave mentality.Think of the ngry people who will tear you down.i know your full stance you don't respect us we won't respect you.In the next war I have been told by a special forces person.There won't be mercy shown.to those who will take our Macedonia.IF the us or un doesn't intervene then your lot will be wiped out.Also what a joke in tetove police were saying they can only control part of the city & not the full of it because the Albanians don't want to have any soverignity.They don't want to be ruled by Macedonia.they want their own way.X since when has your lot shown any respect to Macedonians.What makes you think you are going to get more & more once the citizens find out that what the Albanians want.THere would be a full scale report.YOu know I'm a minority can I go & take over Albania for arguments sake.Can the mala prespa people demand more rights.The Albanians in Macedonia are not missing any rights to anything.What Macedonians want & meed is total respect from you if you don't respect us expect a fight in your hands.
    How can we have friendly relations with a non friend.
    On the subject of universities & education .Its gone so bad now that you don't bother to learn our language.Look at how funny this is.When higher learning authorities around the world heard that Albanians wanted to open their own universities in Macedonia.The world higher authorities laughed as they said how can you guys who aren't Macedonian as the educatin in degrees must be Macedonian university.They showed how ridiculous it was.Allready Macedonia had given you radio stations,tv stations.But no you want more,you don't want to be part of Macedonia.Also you wanted your own Albanian passports.THe authorities have said no as soon you will want a secession for a country within a country.
    Last edited by George S.; 02-06-2014, 04:33 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• xhondoe
      Banned
      • Feb 2014

Well war can be a solution .When Albanians will be a majority in Macedonia i guess Macedonians will fight for equal rights since they will be the minority.
      History can be funny sometimes.;p

Comment

• xhondoe
        Banned
        • Feb 2014

Well at first we wante half of macedonia but since we are why dont take it all after all who is gonna stop us Alexander the great .;p

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by xhondoe View Post
          Well war can be a solution .When Albanians will be a majority in Macedonia i guess Macedonians will fight for equal rights since they will be the minority.
          History can be funny sometimes.;p
          The ethnic Albanians are presently 25% of the population. You believe they will be the majority sometime in the future. For this to happen, the ethnic Albanians would have to remain as peasants. Only the less educated seem to propagate at higher levels. So, if you are talking about a majority nation of thick headed illiterates, then perhaps that might thrill you.

In fact, I expect more ethnic Albanians to favour education. They will leave Macedonia with their qualifications and remain at no more than 25% of the nation.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Well at first we wante half of macedonia but since we are why dont take it all after all who is gonna stop us Alexander the great .;p
            If the Macedonian majority ever decides to affirm itself in Macedonia, I suspect people like you will be crying about the injustice of it all. So how exactly are you helping Macedonia with a misguided belief that relies on becoming an authoritative majority at some time in the future? You really do have a peasant mentality.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Don't worry your time will come soon enough, the US wont always find you useful and then all of your enemies (of which there are many) will certainly have some scores to settle.

Albanians in the Republic of Macedonia have more rights and privileges then minorities in the United States and the treatment you get in Macedonia is worlds away from that in Greece or Serbia. You should be happy but you are like leeches and you always want more. Albanians are not about compromise and multiculturalism, they are about dominance. So dont talk bullshit, you know very well that Albanians want it all, all the time, you even eluded to it in your cheeky comments.

Just remember that what goes around comes around, history has a funny way of coming full circle and if it does, you better pray to your Allah that the US gives you weapons and support like they do now.

There is a reason that every country that Albanians emigrate to quickly learns about and comes to recognize who Albanians are, there is a reason that when you talk to Italians, Swiss, Germans, and you mention Albanian they all say UGh Albanians, your like cockroaches everyone just wants to be rid of you and the filth that follows.

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                • Jan 2012

Hey Xhondoe....where abouts in Macedonia are you from if you don't mind me asking???

Why aren't u guys more like the Albanians from Prespa or Resen??

I have the utmost respect for those people as they do nothing but pay respect back for who we are and where they live....and if anything they've assimilated to the Macedonian lifestyle...

why dont you learn to live and respect others instead of acting like a bunch of inbreds dreaming of world domination...a citizen of a country would be proud to raise the flag of their nation, not rip it down, burn it and raise the flag of another nation....that's why Enver Hoxha expelled you monkeys from Albanian proper!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by John Doe
                  Should the Albanian led government act indiscriminately against the minority like the Macedonian government did.
                  How did the Macedonian government 'act indiscriminately' against ethnic Albanians? And how many other ethnic minorities of Macedonia complained about the same 'indiscriminate acts'?
                  The only salvation will be that Macedonia becomes inter-ethnic equality where does not matter what nationality you are.
                  Civic equality should be a goal for all countries. People shouldn't be afforded 25% of jobs just because they're supposedly 25% of the population. Cultural diversity should be accepted, but the culture of the national host should predominate in state administration and officialdom. Macedonians are the hosts of Macedonia, and Macedonia is the national home of the Macedonian people.
                  Albanians in Macedonia have always been there before u ever came.
                  Rubbish. That is just a misleading ideology that people like yourself yap on about to hide the fact that there is absolutely no mention of your people in the Balkans (let alone Macedonia) until the 11th century AD.
                  You're behaving like a deluded peasant. People like you legitimise the stereotypical characterisations made about Albanians. Act right or get lost.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• xhondoe
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2014

I am not delusional.I am just stating the facts .In a democracy the majority rules.The Albanians make 35 percent of the Macedonia population .Just look at the stats in 20 years Albanian population will increase with 100000 while Macedonian population is decreasing.
                    Calling someone a peasant is a sign of racism but we don't mind we know we are winning

Georgievski: In 8 years, FYR Macedonia will be a country dominated by Muslims, in 15 years an Albanian state. - See more at: http://www.balkaneu.com/georgievski-....mNMlrnYO.dpuf

See unless Georgievski is a peasant i have nothing to talk about.

Comment

• xhondoe
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2014

Albanians are not national minorities in Macedonia they are bi national entity meaning they

are like Flanders in Belgium.Do you want to have a state with no goverment.If you want we can do that .

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I am not delusional.I am just stating the facts .In a democracy the majority rules.The Albanians make 35 percent of the Macedonia population .Just look at the stats in 20 years Albanian population will increase with 100000 while Macedonian population is decreasing.
                        Calling someone a peasant is a sign of racism but we don't mind we know we are winning
                        I stated earlier that peasants typically breed in the fashion consistent with uneducated people. A relevant example would be a significant proportion of ethnic Albanians in Macedonia (notwithstanding their Kosovo or whatever previous origins).

Will ethnic Albanians of Macedonia continue to breed like peasants if they receive an education xhondoe?

I honestly don't think so.

Your 35% is a myth and the continued population explosion of ethnic Albanians is another myth.

Can you tell me how many Kosovar Albanians have become citizens of Macedonia since 1999?
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Albanians are not national minorities in Macedonia they are bi national entity meaning they
                          Sorry to burst your bubble. They are a minority. You should know how that works.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by xhondoe
                            The Albanians make 35 percent of the Macedonia population
                            Another ridiculous myth.
                            Calling someone a peasant is a sign of racism
                            Race has nothing to do with it. It is the mentality of the individual.
                            See unless Georgievski is a peasant i have nothing to talk about.
                            He's not a peasant. He's just an idiot who has sold out his Macedonian heritage. Every nation has these type of people.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• xhondoe
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2014

So according to you all those people who don't agree with you are either peasants or idiots.
                              Nice logic.Talking about myth the greatest myth is Macedonia and most of the world thinks so or is most of the world peasants and idiots. You sir have no argument but keep attacking and attacking.Remember that Macedonia is all surrounded by enemies has no power and no economy with dying race more deaths than born.
                              i will give a hint watch this and maybe you will learn how you will behave.
                              Little Birdy - YouTube

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

xhondoe,

Your claim (and that of Albanians in general) that the Albanian community in Macedonia should have equal political power and the Macedonian community is inherently racist. The Albanians only constitute 25 per cent of the population (according to the official census results). Ultimately, what you are saying is that one Albanian is worth 2-3 Macedonians. This is completely unacceptable.

All individuals are inherently equal and that is why under a republican system, which the Macedonian constitution has established, there is one vote for each individual - 'one man, one vote'. What you, and many Albanians want, is 'one Albanian, three votes' and 'one Macedonia, one vote'. This can only be due to a belief that Albanians are somehow superior to other human beings. You are not.

While idiot Macedonians may tolerate that rubbish in Macedonia, we do not.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X