Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Lavce thanks for putting that up.Do you serioly think that Bob Carr is going to change anything..Last year i emailed everyone including the primeminister Julia.None of the labor party returned my emails.I emailed the opposition as well a couple responded with apologies to what has happened to Macedonia.No one is really going to stick their head out in the middle of an election .If someone does recognize macedonia they are not stupid to acknowledge as there will be a huge voter backlash.The i milion greeks in victoria the greeks have lobbied the labor party allready & they are getting their support that is why australia won't recognize ..macedonia under her constitutional name.
    Last edited by George S.; 07-09-2013, 04:49 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Being from Australia, I find it absolutely offensive and stupid when diaspora Macedonians use the ventilator.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Thank you Australia or....
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Thanks australia Or For Nothing??
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
          X