• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Australia will recognize R. of Macedonia

google translate:

Australia will recognize R. of Macedonia on Friday

Whether Australia will be 135th country to recognize Macedonia under its constitutional name, the Republic and Hungary, which did so in February.

UMD Australia significant hope to turn in Australian foreign policy ceremony of granting recognition, friend of Macedonia'' the Foreign Minister Bob Carr and members of government and opposition and co-chairs the Australian-Macedonian Parliamentary group of friends - Stephen Jones and Luke Simpkins.

According to the expectations of the Australian Macedonian act should happen to the Gala Dinner dedicated to the promotion of Australian-Macedonian relations.

,, I invited the Minister to be our special guest and he will give a speech on Friday night in Sydney to promote ties between Australia and Macedonia, and also in the preparation of this festive evening, MP Stephen Jones told 2-3 weeks held many nice speech in the Australian Parliament, which clearly stated that the 2 most political parties, government and opposition should recognize Repuiblika Mkedonija under its constitutional name and mentioned that the fifth July was really ideal date for this to happen. We hope for a positive outcome, but until the Minister said: recognition!, I can tell you tonight that 100% will not recognize'' said Ordan Andreevski of UMD Australia.

The recognition of Macedonia under its constitutional name is exclusively within the competence of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and it is potrbna consent of Parliament, although Andreevski Over 90 per cent of Australian lawmakers approved the move, and only two are against parliamentarians of Greek origin.

The Bob Carr is the first Australian Foreign Minister who showed respect for the Macedonian community in the country and who is speaking with Macedonians, not "your people", "your community" and who first visited one of the Macedonian community in Australia.

Carr, according to UMD, he found that the Macedonian community in Australia provides a significant contribution to business, sport, education and industry and that Australian society is enriched with Macedonian culture, heritage and tradition.

izvor: http://www.sitel.mk/mk/avstralija-kj...o-ime-vo-petok
  • Momce Makedonce
    • Jul 2012

Come on Australia do the right thing and recognize Macedonia.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Another UMD award. How about UMD leaves Australian Macedonians to take care of their own backyard instead of pretending to know what its doing so it can gain credibility among the community and its elected representatives with cheap gimmicks?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
        Come on Australia do the right thing and recognize Macedonia.
        Ne se lazi decko....

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

i doubt it will happen as pretty soon there will be 1million votes from greeks in melbourne.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

Ништо од признавањето на уставното име Република Македонија од страна на Австралија

izvor: http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/dijaspo...ika-makedonija

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Not until they stop screwing with the greeks.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Noone expected Australia to recognise Macedonia. It was just UMD hype to get people to come along to their 'gala'. Lessons still haven't been learnt about the UMD.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Spot on there Tom at the moment i heard last week on radio the australian umd is trying to raise funds to help macedonia by having australia recognize macedonia .As well as to have a gala night togive Mick Velovski an umdaward for his life long achievements.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Its funny how shilo try to edit the ventilator out. So UMD (Australia) doesn't see the problem with this flag. Any diaspora organization that presents this flag along side the Makedonsko sonce should not be trusted as it fails to respect our wishes.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Lavce they are suss from the start you don't deal with the likes of the umd .All they want is yourmoney & to say ya or nay.They tell you what you want to hear.You know the way they work they are not transparent,they lie that they represent us & our needs.In their dreams.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Here is a group that was started on facebook asking the question if the UMD is for or against the Macedonian cause.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

lhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDWrC4odVSU
                          Meto said in the speech that if there is an overwhelming force of pressure that macedonia may be forced to change their name.also he said someone should guarantee that macedonia will enter the eu & nato.Their stance is a joke.He said that australia had contribute macedonian experts in 2004 to set the umd up in the australian sphere of the diaspora.Meto beleives that by giving Bob Carr one of their umd awards for being friend of macedonia he will recognize macedonia under its constitutional name.He forgets that september 24 is election day for federal elections.Also meto forgets how the greeks have got greek members in all spheres of politics & the greeks are vastly more capable of lobbying politicians eg not just giving bits of paper out to recognize people.
                          Lavce i couldn't find that link
                          you mentioned ,can you print the contents??
                          I got this instead "
                          Last edited by George S.; 07-07-2013, 06:09 AM.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

yes i have checked out the facebook link & it would appear typical responses & excuses
                            for glaring oversights of ventilator flags.How many times have we seen examples of this bs.Only to discover the umd is actually for a name change.Yes if there is an overwhelming force by the world community then macedonia should cave in to pressure. This is typical weak as piss umd views.Let me put it simply it says one thing & does another.It was telling people that it was agains't the negotiations,all anyone saw was a few letters written.Then we see that they are actually for the name negotiations statements prove they have softened their approach.You can't have it both ways.ESspecially when they were after the contracts to teach aegean kids english.The eu was doing it for free & wasn't needed anyway.But it made the umd look good.
                            THe flag bit proves that the umd does not care about it & where have they insisted on still using the old macedonian sun.So over time we have an organization for one reason or another to suit itself to soften its image.Don't forget there are beleivers of the ventilator in macedonia & the dispora.The umd is trying to be all things to all people.
                            So in the face book link is the UMD for the Macedonian cause it's allready answered ad nauseam.It makes people think twice before they join such an organisation.There are plenty of examples in the umd threads.
                            Last edited by George S.; 07-07-2013, 06:35 AM.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

I got the Maco paper just to post unedited pictures of the gala enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X