Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

This is exactly what I was talking about above. The ignorance and bigotry is mind boggling.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This second one is so idiotic that its actually funny. This mind you is on a main news channel in the USA.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by Gocka; 11-17-2015, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

You know not many know the truth that America is responsible for all the problems.They wont permit ground troopsbecause they will lose them.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Guys I cant believe what I just heard .Minister for immigration said that they aren now taking moslems as well as Christians.THe said the moslemswere the first and they were
        persecuted by isis and were destitute.How crazy is that they turned against their word.
        The radio prtson asked them what if the moslems create problems he said he doesn't know
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Second Paris attacker on the run: report

Members of the French army walk on patrol through the base of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

Islamic State's final conflict

Relatives of Lebanese soldier Ali al-Sayyed, who was beheaded by Islamic State militants, mourn in the town of Fnideq, northern Lebanon, August 29, 2014. Islamic State militants beheaded the Lebanese soldier who was one of 19 captured by hardline Syrian Islamists when they seized a Lebanese border town for few days.

The growing worldwide threat of ISIS

Manhunt underway for escaped Paris attack suspect 
          France and Belgium make dozens of arrests in hundreds of police raids

FOX News

Latest Update On Paris Attacks 

Latest Update On Paris Attacks

French officials have released the latest information about Friday’s devastating attacks in Paris. French prosecutors say at least 129 people were killed in the attacks, 352 were injured and nearly 100 in critical condition. Victims include people from America, Britain and Belgium as well as France. ISIS has both claimed responsibility for, and been blamed by France for the attacks. French President, Francois Hollande said that his country was now at war with ISIS.

Wochit News

Seven people detained following raids in Brussels: Belgian prosecutors 

Seven people detained following raids in Brussels: Belgian prosecutors

7127NO-FRANCE-SHOOTING_BELGIUM_ARRESTS_O_

Perform

Crackdown in France and Germany

French officials say they are seeking a second fugitive directly involved in the Paris attacks.

Three officials, who spoke to Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to provide details about the ongoing investigation, said on Tuesday that an analysis of the series of attacks on Friday night indicated that one person directly involved was unaccounted for.

French officials and medics work near Le Petit Cambodge restaurant in the 11th district after a drive-by shooting killing 11 people.© Mustafa Yalcin/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images French officials and medics work near Le Petit Cambodge restaurant in the 11th district after a drive-by shooting killing 11 people. Seven attackers died that night - three around the national stadium, three inside the Bataclan concert venue and one at a restaurant nearby.

A team of gunmen also opened fire at a series of nightspots in one of Paris's trendiest neighbourhoods.

French and Belgian authorities have issued a warrant for one person, Salah Abdeslam, whose brother was among the attackers.

The officials say the second fugitive has not been identified.

Meanwhile, a second brother of Salah Abdeslam on Tuesday urged the fugitive to surrender as police in France and Belgium stepped up their manhunt.

"I advise him to surrender to the police," his brother Mohamed Abdeslam, who was himself arrested and freed without charge in Belgium, told France's BFMTV news channel.

"The best thing would be for him to surrender so that the legal system can shed full light on the case.

"I remind you that Salah has never been able to tell his side of the story to the police and that he is therefore presumed innocent."

Belgian police detained Mohamed Abdeslam on Saturday as part of a wave of arrests but he was freed without charge on Monday along with four other suspects.

Two further suspects were charged with involvement with terrorism.

"We are a family. We are thinking about him. We are wondering where he is, and if he is frightened, and if he is eating," the brother said.

Mohamed Abdeslam told Belgium's RTL television at his family home in Brussels on Monday that "he grew up here, studied here, he is a totally normal lad".
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Western Sydney student disciplined for lauding Paris attacks

Nine News 
            Relatives of Lebanese soldier Ali al-Sayyed, who was beheaded by Islamic State militants, mourn in the town of Fnideq, northern Lebanon, August 29, 2014. Islamic State militants beheaded the Lebanese soldier who was one of 19 captured by hardline Syrian Islamists when they seized a Lebanese border town for few days.

The growing worldwide threat of ISIS

Salah Abdeslam (right), currently the world's most wanted man, used a credit card to book two rooms at a hotel in Alfortville, a south-eastern suburb of Paris, reports.

'Syringes and pizza' found in fugitives' hotel room

This undated file image posted on a militant website shows fighters from the al-Qaida linked Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) marching in Raqqa.© AP Photo/Militant Website This undated file image posted on a militant website shows fighters from the al-Qaida linked Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) marching in Raqqa.
            A year 7 girl from a western Sydney high school has reportedly been punished by the NSW Education Department after she said she liked ISIL and praised the recent Paris attacks and a suicide bombing in Lebanon.

Birrong Girls High School was contacted about the student's comments by concerned Muslim parents yesterday, reports .

A fellow student's mother told the newspaper that on Monday the year 7 girl said she liked ISIL and was happy about what happened in Beirut and Paris.

"She doesn't even feel pity for the people killed which is really sad," the woman said.

More than 40 people were killed in twin suicide attacks in the Lebanese capital the day before the attacks in Paris.

The student who made the comments was reportedly given either a warning or a three-day suspension.

Muslim community leader Jamal Daoud confirmed that "Christian and Shia girls clashed with an extremist girl who expressed happiness at what happened in Lebanon and Paris".

He said the Australian Muslim community needed to learn from the Paris attacks to prevent such tragedies from occurring in Australia.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Australian Paris attack victim Emma Parkinson out of hospita

AAP

AAP

Lloyd Jones

1 hour ago

Salah Abdeslam (right), currently the world's most wanted man, used a credit card to book two rooms at a hotel in Alfortville, a south-eastern suburb of Paris, reports.

'Syringes and pizza' found in fugitives' hotel room

Obama's realisation will be familiar to other presidents.

Obama realises how 'weak' presidency actually is

Hobart woman's family helps her recover in Paris

The young Hobart woman who was shot during the Paris terror attacks has been released from hospital but is still coming to terms with her horrific ordeal.

Emma Parkinson was shot and injured as she scrambled to escape gunmen who entered the Bataclan concert hall in the French capital and killed 89 people on Friday night.

The 19-year-old's uncle, Michael Parkinson, on Tuesday said she was doing well physically and was expected to make a full recovery.

He said his niece had been shot in the thigh area and had undergone surgery on Saturday.

"Obviously Emma has gone through a horrific experience and it will take her some time to come to terms with it," Mr Parkinson said in a statement.

He she was not in any condition to speak publicly at present.

Earlier reports said Ms Parkinson had been shot in the hip - with the bullet going straight through.

She recently moved back to Paris from Germany to tutor in linguistics.

Emma Parkinson, the young Hobart woman shot as she fled from gunmen during the Paris terror attacks, has been released from hospital.© AAP Image Emma Parkinson, the young Hobart woman shot as she fled from gunmen during the Paris terror attacks, has been released from hospital. Her uncle and mother Lisa arrived from Australia on Monday and were whisked to her bedside in a car arranged by the Australian embassy.

Mr Parkinson said the family was overwhelmed and grateful for the outpouring of support shown to them during a difficult time.

He particularly thanked Australia's ambassador to Paris, Stephen Brady.

"His personal response and the comfort and support he has provided to Emma and our family has been beyond anything we would have expected," Mr Parkinson said.

He also thanked the Paris hospital staff who treated his niece "in what must have been incredibly trying times".

The family also extended their condolences to the families and friends of the 129 people killed and others injured in Friday's attacks.

"Our thoughts remain with those people and with the people of France," Mr Parkinson said.

After surgery on Saturday, Ms Parkinson took calls from Foreign Minister Julie Bishop and Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull who described her as "a brave girl".
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Syringes and pizza boxes found in hotel room used by Paris attackers Nine News 
                This undated file image posted on a militant website shows fighters from the al-Qaida linked Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) marching in Raqqa.

School girl punished for saying she likes ISIS

Emma Parkinson, the young Hobart woman shot as she fled from gunmen during the Paris terror attacks, has been released from hospital.

Aussie victim's 'horrific' ordeal

Salah Abdeslam (right), currently the world's most wanted man, used a credit card to book two rooms at a hotel in Alfortville, a south-eastern suburb of Paris, reports.© Andrej Isakovic/AFP Salah Abdeslam (right), currently the world's most wanted man, used a credit card to book two rooms at a hotel in Alfortville, a south-eastern suburb of Paris, reports.
                Police have raided a Paris hotel where ISIL terrorists spent their final hours before unleashing the deadly attacks on the French capital.

Video from inside the hotel room shows a table littered with syringes, needles and plastic tubing, prompting theories the terrorists used drugs to steel themselves for the bloody mission which slaughtered 132 people.

Footage also shows delivery pizza boxes and chocolate cakes bought from a hotel vending machine discarded around the sparsely decorated suite.

Salah Abdeslam, currently the world's most wanted man, used a credit card to book two rooms at a hotel in Alfortville, a south-eastern suburb of Paris, reports.

Two attackers or possible accomplices of the IS group are said to have arrived at the hotel, which does not have CCTV, two days before the attack.

Police and forensics are now trying to work out whether the syringes and tubing was drugs taking paraphernalia or kit used to build the killers’ explosive-packed belts.

It is not uncommon for suicide bombers to use heroin and other drugs to carry out their deadly missions.

Police have also established that Salah's suicide bomber brother, Ibrahim, rented a safehouse 15km away from the hotel rooms in the Bobigny district.

Laptops and smartphones were reportedly found in the apartment.

French special forces launched 128 counter-terrorism raids on homes across the country overnight as the hunt for those responsible for the Paris attacks continued.

The latest raids followed 168 from the day before, when law enforcement units made 23 arrest and seized 31 weapons including a rocket launcher.

France Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said there are currently 115,000 police and soldiers involved in the wide-ranging manhunt and wider investigations.

French officials say they are now seeking a second fugitive involved in the Paris attacks, Associated Press reports.

Three officials, who spoke to AP on condition of anonymity, said an analysis of the attacks indicated one person directly involved was unaccounted for.

The French fight back also continued over the battlefields of Syria, with a second wave of air strikes carried out overnight.

Ten fighter jets dropped 10 bombs in raids on ISIL targets in Raqqa.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Philosopher
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                  This is exactly what I was talking about above. The ignorance and bigotry is mind boggling.

This second one is so idiotic that its actually funny. This mind you is on a main news channel in the USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1cOnNrY5s
                  I don't get it.

What message are you trying to relate?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

I heard on the radio that France has dropped a total of 20 bombs on ISIS targets in Syria after the Paris attacks. Absolutely merciless.

I think France has proven to be a soft target and will continue to cop it in Europe.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Is 20 bombs a lot? I honestly don't know if you're being sarcastic. Perhaps it isn't.

I'd rather be hunting local terrorists if I was French.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

Ignorance and bigotry breed the same, but I suppose you wouldn't know anything about that.

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
                        I don't get it.

What message are you trying to relate?

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

I think they are reacting just as one would expect.

One twist is that there is now talk that the west might at least temporarily help Assad.

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          I heard on the radio that France has dropped a total of 20 bombs on ISIS targets in Syria after the Paris attacks. Absolutely merciless.

I think France has proven to be a soft target and will continue to cop it in Europe.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Is 20 bombs a lot? I honestly don't know if you're being sarcastic. Perhaps it isn't.

I'd rather be hunting local terrorists if I was French.
                            I was being sarcastic.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

You seenonebomb you seen the lot its all the same boom.Only its bigger.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post

My definition of merciless wouldn't be '20 bombs'...

Merciless in my opinion would be carpet bombing Raqqa 24/7 back into the Stone Age, where not even a single cockroach can escape.
                                Instead we have this insipid response from the French...which begs the question - why have they only just targeted isis training facilities and associated infrastructure...wtf were they bombing before this, oh, that's right, the allies were 'flat out' doing about one sortie a day or something equally as pathetic...

Comment

Working...
                                X