X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I was watching the Albanian protesters on Macedonian news earlier today. Running up to the police and attacking then with bats/sticks. The police were in full riot clothing but didn't even bother to drag the pricks to jail for the night. These maggots were aiming for their knees and any other exposed areas. The police are inviting more of the same from these lawless maggots.
    They have been trained by the OSCE in British style "community policing". Remember the riots in the UK last year - same tactics, same results.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I was watching the Albanian protesters on Macedonian news earlier today. Running up to the police and attacking then with bats/sticks. The police were in full riot clothing but didn't even bother to drag the pricks to jail for the night. These maggots were aiming for their knees and any other exposed areas. The police are inviting more of the same from these lawless maggots.
      They were not so reluctant to drag Macedonians to jail when they got aggresive.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

90,000 citizens came out for the VMRO-DPMNE election rally last night. I guess the only way Macedonians would come out to protest against Xhaferi is if Gruevski told them to.

Comment

• Pelagon
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
          They were not so reluctant to drag Macedonians to jail when they got aggressive.
          One can also note that the "Macedonian" media is quick to attack and denigrate any Macedonian protesters (e.g. labelling them as hooligans and etc.) that are in oppositions to Gheg anti-Macedonian politics, privileges and actions (perceived or actual) whilst they generally treat the Ghegs (many of whom are real hoods and act violently at their protests) with great lenience and a hands-off approach when they demonstrate in support of their perks and privilages or against some perceived (or invented claims of) discrimination and persecution. Thus during last week's protests the Macedonians were labelled everything under the sun (especially as violent rock-throwing hooligans) but in the first reports the Shiptar protester were being designated as mostly "maloletni" (youth/youngsters/under-age kids....etc). The tone changed to some extent after the Ghegs went on a total wild rampage of smashing and burning and the violence and damage could not be swept under the carpet, as usually happens when the sacle of destruction and violence is on slightly lesser scale.

Also as another illustration of the same policy, if one searches for "A bre Makedonche" (А бре Македонче) via Google, you will find the following propaganda (spread by the "Macedonian" establishment and extended arm of the state political machinery) against Macedonian nationalism:

"..Тој негодува што песната често се пее од навивачките групи на спортските натпревари за да поттикне добра игра и победа, но, за жал, често се менува текстот.

- Тоа доведува до непријатни ситуации и до нарушување на меѓунационалните односи. Ако знаеме дека тие односи се многу кревки, се надевам дека во иднина тоа нема да се прави, бидејќи од она што ни се случуваше во 2001 година сите треба да земеме поука - објаснува Белчески, истакнувајќи дека денес, кога Македонија се соочува со проблемот за влегување во НАТО и во ЕУ, поради своето вековно име, оваа песна уште повеќе добива на значење....."

NB: There was an article on Wikipedia (that now seems to have disappeared) that was dealing with the history of the song and was carrying more or less the same message as the above link, from which it had sourced a lot of its info but it also used other online news sites for further elaboration. It was claiming that Macedonians were at fault and were "provoking Albanian reaction" (as if these UCK supporters need provocation) by altering the last lines of the song to read as follows: "Нека разберат клитите шиптари, Македонско име нема да загине!"

I don't know how to exactly translate "Kletite Shitari" as but it probably means the "Dammed Shiptars". And, IMO, the "dammed Shiptars", besides wanting to change the name of the country, are a definite black curse upon Macedonia in more ways than one and those lines are quite appropriate, especially in response to the anti-Macedonian UCK nationalist slogans they sing and hurl at Macedonians at those sporting events and elsewhere.
          Last edited by Pelagon; 03-09-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Pelagon
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
            90,000 citizens came out for the VMRO-DPMNE election rally last night. I guess the only way Macedonians would come out to protest against Xhaferi is if Gruevski told them to.

I doubt VERY MUCH they got 90,000 and whether you can actually get more than 40,000 in that square these days! Though you are right in the claim that only the political parties can muster big numbers these days, many of those participants being forced to attend (in one way or another), a common practice of both SDSM and DPMNE.

There a couple of videos out in relation to that rally and the dpmne campaign that should be of interest for some to critically analyse, namely the "VMRO_DPMNE HIMNA" and "KALIPOI singing the national anthem". For one, I notice a lot of non-Macedonian (besides the "Flag of Capitulation") flags being waved at this rally, including Serbian ones and the passionless participation of the crowd and the alliance leadership in singing along with Kaliiopi, who does not impress with this rendition of the national anthem either.

The second point of interest is the actual words of the "VMRO HIMNA", where it easy to note repetition about "NASHATA ZEMJA" and "NASHIOT NAROD" but not once did I hear anything about "MAKEDONSKIOT NAROD" (Macedonian People). It seems that a Ramkovist coalition would find it offensive if there was a mention of Macedonian Nation/People in an inclusive (or exclusive) way because they don't see themselves as a constituent part of the same and are opposed to a Macedonia that belongs to Macedonians (they prefer one that is nobody's - nichija!).

Калиопи ја пее химната на Македонија.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Изборна химна на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Z2YxsMYsTlo

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Has anyone checked out the COMEDY that is coming out of the 'Illyrian forums' especially from that brain damaged middle aged weirdo 'Rex'?

They are using the crocodile tears tactics and playing the innocent shiptars LOL

This backwards gheg hill billy bastard came on to this forum preaching 'peace' between the two people, yet the two faced scumbag goes back to his forum and uses every little chance to put down macedonian history/culture and make macedonians look bad

Never trust a shiptar claiming to be 'friends'

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                Has anyone checked out the COMEDY that is coming out of the 'Illyrian forums' especially from that brain damaged middle aged weirdo 'Rex'?

They are using the crocodile tears tactics and playing the innocent shiptars LOL

This backwards gheg hill billy bastard came on to this forum preaching 'peace' between the two people, yet the two faced scumbag goes back to his forum and uses every little chance to put down macedonian history/culture and make macedonians look bad

^^^ That pic is a fuckin' classic...lol
                Last edited by Phoenix; 03-10-2013, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• PRODUCTOFMACEDONIA
                  • Mar 2013

How can they have a macedonian thread with no macedonians.the thread is full of greeks/albanians and bulgars talking bullshit about macedonia.
                  you know all of those scum neighbours of ours are all in love with macedonia,they come to our websites to preach and they cannot stop talking about macedonia.because they are all inbreds and come from countries with no character they have to believe in there bullshit otherwise there would be suicides on a mass scale.

Comment

• PRODUCTOFMACEDONIA
                    • Mar 2013

sorry the above was a reply to big bad sven.

Comment

• PetroV
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post

Rex was here ? Should of kept him here for amusement purposes ,he was good for that

I was a member of that forum from maybe 5-6 years ago and remember Rex he basically is there to keep the forum going.

we use to private message all the time since we are both from Prespa area and he use to say to me "Excuse my next comments " and he would blast one or two and sometimes more, and he did speak and understand Macedonian and Greek language .Also we are both from Chicago area and he invited me many times to meet up ,I believe he runs a bar or something but I never had the chance ,and actually a nice fella one on one online that is

actually we should join up there and attack !

When I was on it there were a few Macedonians but I imagine they left because they would get beat up by Serbians ,Greeks,Bulgarians and of course the Albanians .But honestly we should of stayed and built it up with more Macedonians there .

But on one note , He would cover for Macedonians when Greeks and Serbs would throw their bombs at us .
                      Last edited by PetroV; 03-10-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• PetroV
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2013

Look ! Rex is quick on the draw

And he is playing star trek with us ,he hasn't changed much

Last edited by PetroV; 03-10-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by PetroV View Post
                          Rex was here ? Should of kept him here for amusement purposes ,he was good for that

I was a member of that forum from maybe 5-6 years ago and remember Rex he basically is there to keep the forum going.

we use to private message all the time since we are both from Prespa area and he use to say to me "Excuse my next comments " and he would blast one or two and sometimes more, and he did speak and understand Macedonian and Greek language .Also we are both from Chicago area and he invited me many times to meet up ,I believe he runs a bar or something but I never had the chance ,and actually a nice fella one on one online that is

actually we should join up there and attack !

When I was on it there were a few Macedonians but I imagine they left because they would get beat up by Serbians ,Greeks,Bulgarians and of course the Albanians .But honestly we should of stayed and built it up with more Macedonians there .

But on one note , He would cover for Macedonians when Greeks and Serbs would throw their bombs at us .
                          We are better off consolidating a Macedonian presence on this forum. Posting on that forum would be a waste of time, and I'm not surprised most of the Macedonians there left. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Comment

• PetroV
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2013

Its funny ,Rex is quoting me and a few on that forum .

and I post his Invitation to us ,I am dieing of laughter here .

A message to the member of MAC TRUTH FORUM

This is Rex ...I have joined your forum a few times and got banned for simply saying "Slav is not a dirty word"

Then I infiltrate under a differ alias after a while and got banned bcs I called it Manastiri instead of Bitola .
                            no big deal with any of them ...and maybe being just a lil sarcastically humorous .But just an excuse to kill any possible friction there ....but again every positive has/needs a negative salt/sugar sun/moon man/woman greek/Turk you get the picture :P

This forum and I welcome anybody of all nationalities from Balkania or from the Diasporas from Balkania

So we Welcome our ... MACEDONIANS Neighbors to join us .

You will be treated like everybody else is treated here if you are able to dish it out you have to be able to catch the next dish that is thrown at you ....otherwise stay in your Macedonian Truth Forum and jump high and high five each other all day and night ....

And we are very lenient thanks the the Montenegrin Forum commander and his stash of Moderators .....you have to really be an Azzhole to get banned ...

special gift ....the first two that join this forum will be made Moderator here ...I myself cannot promise that 100% but chance are very good ......so come on my Mac neighbors

so take the invitation and join in and don't be a picka about it (sorry ladies )
                            I am in no way saying quit that forum ...no way ...just join up for another view
                            and other outlets ....

some positive things that this forum has done for me :

My psychiatrist tells me this forum has worked wonders for me .

I stopped beating my wife after 3 weeks of joining here ...she loves it also ..... :P

I also saved much gas ,wear and tear on my car chasing hookers up and down the alleys ,
                            bcs I am always on the forum now

I had one child before I joined this forum ...now I have 6 bcs of the forum,you can thank
                            the serbs bcs they always said albs have plenty of kids and over-bread and that bothered them so I did

And I have improved my keyboard typing skills tremendously ........
                            just .....cant get rid of these dots/periods ................. thingies still ............

And we have a great dental plan here :P .......one that our grandparents would die for and coming to think of it probably died bcs of bad teeth

Live long and Prosper .....yes we Albs are Vulcan's

Last edited by PetroV; 03-10-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• PetroV
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2013

I see that Rex is on here watching us and a strange duo forum thing going on .

Hey PetroV ....when you were here way back was your handle BMWe36 or something like that ????

and you lived in Westchester ?? been maybe like 8-9 years ago

Yes Rex that was me ,you have a good memory you old timer but I live in Villa Park now and married since then .

Your offer of invitation is off the wall funny and I myself will consider visiting over there but only if a few from here also do as well .
                              Last edited by PetroV; 03-10-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Macedonians have better things to.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X