X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
    Albanians in Tirana burned photos of Gruevski, announce "Skopje will be Third Albanian Capital"

LOL what is next? golden shower members burning branko-sranko's picture or ataka ljuBcho's maybe?

Comment

• PetroV
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      If you can't tell don't even post it in the first place because it just smells like BS to begin with.

If I tell my cousin might lose job

Gruevski is not stupid,most of you in the diaspora here are hardcore on our politicians back home and do not understand what is going on at all .

You are just sitting in Australia and Canada fighting for identity while our leaders regardless of which party they are from with their little corruptions will be fighting for our peoples existence and power struggle in the next few decades .
      Last edited by PetroV; 03-05-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

you've my apologies

sorry! for my ignorance that Iīve had backed all the time gruevski

many of u guys have often times warned me that gruevski is a traitor too, but I was dazzled

I think that the only party whom can be trusted is

DOSTOINSTVO ZA MAKEDONIA
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
          you've my apologies

many of u guys have often times warned me that gruevski is a traitor too, but I was dazzled

DOSTOINSTVO ZA MAKEDONIA
          Dimko, I am having a hard time accepting Dostoinstvo as part of a coalition with the likes of Branko, Ljupco and Sestra Ljube.

All of which have stated that a name change is inevitable, and respectively hold the view we are: bulgarians, nothing to do with ancient Macedonians.

My only hope is Dostoinstvo separates itself from these parasites in due time..
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Spot on that about sums up the macedonians
            .////I guess Macedonians want to eventually have an albanian president, have their kids learn albanian, have their daughters abused on the streets with no justice to be seen, be second class citizens in their own country, have narco dealers run the country, etc.
            What does an actual slave do? For one they get abused and do not fight back because of the perception that they can't do anything. They have no rights and ask for none. They do what they are told and don't argue. They look to others to free them. The most tell tale sign is that slaves are always more in number than their masters but never muster up the unity and mental strength to go against their oppressor even though they could easily defeat them.
            A duck is a duck is a duck.Ultimaely a duck will become a dead duck if we don't react.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

the bottom line is that, that our problem is not a problem with the shiptars at all, but rather we have the same problem like entire EU has...it is the cancer, named ISLAM

all those shiptar rioters are of islamic faith and they are guided like all muslims are...

a new religion clash is inevitable
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

it is the cancer, named ISLAM all those shiptar rioters are of islamic faith and they are guided like all muslims are...
                Why else do you think all those US agencies like USAID are investing heavily in the Albanian community in Macedonia, and trying to create alliances?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by PetroV View Post
                  PetroV, I don't believe it for a second.
                  I also think it is a perfect rumour to spread in order to save a few hundred votes here and there in Macedonia.

I will also say that (if he was indeed a Macedonian spy) he failed miserably. Because the ethnic Albanians gained from every terrorist action they implemented.

So, in short, tell your cousin to get off the end of Gruevski and take a look out his window.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Epirot, where are you? Denounce some little action by a Macedonian but no show when actions of huge proportions of ethnic Albanian scum wreak havoc on a nation?

Not unnoticed.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by PetroV View Post

Gruevski is not stupid,most of you in the diaspora here are hardcore on our politicians back home and do not understand what is going on at all .

You are just sitting in Australia and Canada fighting for identity while our leaders regardless of which party they are from with their little corruptions will be fighting for our peoples existence and power struggle in the next few decades .
                      Petrov, stay in Macedonia and keep up the struggle. What would we now about state building? Our countries are falling to pieces compared to the golden age Macedonia is going through.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

you've my apologies

DOSTOINSTVO ZA MAKEDONIA
                        You're backing the wrong horse again. Dimko, you need to follow what's going on, Dostoinstvo dropped its dostoinstvo prior to the last elections and is now all about Ponizuvanje.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

tu be....and who is then worth to be backed ?
                          Why do you always feel the need to back someone Dimko? There's noone in Macedonia at the moment, end of story. These people will fall or anything and everything except for the truth.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                            • Sep 2008

coz I believe in the GOOD, and I canīt believe that thereīs no man who is strong enough to deal with our situation.

Comment

Working...
                            X