Macedonian Army, Government Officials Glorify UCK Monument!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I don't think so Dedo.
    I don't think there is anything resembling an agenda whatsoever.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I don't think so Dedo.
      I don't think there is anything resembling an agenda whatsoever.
      Oh its part of that elusive "grand strategy" that DPMNE has been playing out in cohoots with SDSM and Tito (who never really died because he invented a spaceship and used it to find the fountain of youth on the planet xylon and is now living in Guatamala).
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

I think the whole thing is a test on how far they could go.To test & gauge the macedonian reaction.THe real test is would the macedonians destroy the albanians "hero"uck display memorialSo if anything this was the agenda to see how far they could push it & see what the macedonians would do.You know what happened last time the albanians turned it all around & claimed to be the poor victims & were just trampling on their rights..
        Last edited by George S.; 08-20-2012, 10:48 PM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

And yet RTG,look what we have here today:

ДУИ: Законот за бранителите би ја загрозил владината коалиција

Албанскиот партнер во власта ДУИ ќе ја напушти владината колиција со ВМРО-ДПМНЕ ако во Собранието биде изгласан предложениот закон за бранителите без во него да бидат вклучени и припадниците на ОНА и нивните семејства, најавил денеска на брифинг висок функционер на партијата, пренесуваат телевизијата „Алсат“ и весникот „Дневник“.

Најавениот закон, според ДУИ, е прекршување на договорот меѓу лидерите на двете водечки партии во владината коалиција да не се отвараат прашањата поврзани со статусот на бранителите и припадниците на ОНА.

Со изгласувањето на предложениот закон, коментираат од ДУИ, би се загрозиле меѓуетничките односи и односите во владината коалиција, што би резултирало со нивно заминување во власта и иницирање на предвремени парламентарни избори заедно со локалните напролет.

izvor: http://www.sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/make...nata-koalicija

НДП: Предлог законот за бранителите е популистички и антиалбански

По најавите дека во собраниска процедура ќе се најде Предлог законот за посебните права на припадниците на безбедносните сили на Република Македонија и нивните семејства од Националната демократска партија (НДП) тој чин го оценуваат „како потврда за популистичката и антиалбанска политика на Владата на Република Македонија“.

Во соопштение до јавноста НДП наведува дека иницијативата за усвојување таков закон 11 години по конфликтот, ќе ги разгори меѓуетничките тензии, целосно е спротивен на Охридскиот договор и притоа ги дели граѓаните на „бранители“ и „терористи“.

НДП ја повикува ДУИ јасно и недвосмислено де се изјасни против предлог законот и да не прифаќа компромиси кои, оценува, „секогаш завршуваат со козметички решенија за проблемите со кои се соочуваат Албанците во Македонија“.

- Рекламирањето сервилност како висока политика не им носи ништо добро на Албанците, бидејќи ваквиот пристап на ДУИ, и на другите во последните две децении, имал разочарувачки крај или парцијални решенија за барањата за Албанците, како што, на пример е случајот со употребата на албанскиот јазик или пак самата девалвација на Охридскиот Рамковен Договор, стои во соопштението на партијата чиј лидер е Руфи Османи.

Во ставот на НДП се наведува и податокот дека со овој закон финсискиот терет ќе падне врз локалните самоуправи.

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedoni...i-antialbanski
          Last edited by DedoAleko; 08-21-2012, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

google translation:

Besimi regrets if offended anyone with event Slupcane

The intention, as stated after meeting with U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philip Reeker, never was such, but to contribute to reconciliation.

Defence Minister Fatmir Besimi regrets if anyone is offended by his laying flowers in Slupcane. The intention, as stated after meeting with U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philip Reeker, never was such, but to contribute to reconciliation.

"My intention has always been and remains to present equally all citizens of the Republic of Macedonia and to do everything in my responsibility to contribute to reconciliation among all communities. Reconciliation is particularly important act in the Republic of Macedonia, and especially between the two sides involved in the conflict in 2001. I believe that the Army can best lead this process of healing the wounds of the past and to contribute to building a common Macedonia, "Besimi.

Added that he fully supports the message of the President of the Republic of Macedonia, Prime Minister, DUI, and other political leaders in Macedonia Ramadan Bairam who urged all citizens of tolerance and inter-ethnic reconciliation and mutual respect.

"The Republic of Macedonia is facing several challenges, including the need to promote reconciliation and understanding between different ethnic and religious communities. This program is a strategic goal of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia. We strive to work towards overcoming differences and turning them into our value ie to build an open and secure Macedonia that offers peace and prosperity of all citizens regardless of their ethnic religious, gender or their political views. In that spirit I had my taking the flowers in Slupcane last week, "said Defence Minister today.

U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Philip Reeker welcomed the statement Besimi.

"I welcome the Minister's words for reconciliation because they argue that it is never easy. According to the U.S. experience, our army actually was a foundation that has contributed to the building of our society and to our aspiration to build a more perfect society in the future. Ministry of Defence and voorugjenite forces were the first lines in the integration of our country and the creation of that trust. Reconciliation in the spirit and NATO, "said Riker.

As an example pointed reconciliation between the United Kingdom and Germany, Germany and France, Hungary, Romania, Greece and Turkey.

"As Clinton said in Chicago we need to look to NATO enlargement in our discussions with countries in the region and we are not to let today's news to us distract attention from the challenges and future goals," said Deputy U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State.

Reiterated that the United States has given Macedonia's NATO membership. "No more than the United States does not want to see Macedonia in NATO," said Riker.

Besimi Rucker discussed bilateral, regional and multilateral cooperation in the defense field, as well as efforts mod in terms of integration into the Euro-Atlantic community and full membership in NATO, and for some initiatives, such as the A5 initiative to strengthen regional cooperation in the Inn interest of peace and stability in the region. The Minister thanked the participation of members of the U.S. military parade marking the 20th anniversary of the Army.

izvor: http://www.utrinski.com.mk/default.a...F097B13B28DC26
            Last edited by DedoAleko; 08-22-2012, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Apparently the DM Besimi regrets, but as the DM statement says,he wouldn't mind doing the same thing again:

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Dedo Aleko
                The only time Besimi will truly regret it is when he is forced to resign and then charged with treason for crimes against the Macedonian people and the Republic........only then will he truly feel regret.
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                  Apparently the DM Besimi regrets, but as the DM statement says,he wouldn't mind doing the same thing again:
                  I'm sure they are encouraged by the apathy of the Macedonians on this matter.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Coolski
                    • Sep 2008

I personally think that the Albanians are doing whatever they can to instigate anger from Macedonians so they can immediately point the "angry slav" finger at us. Besimi's stunt is just the latest in those moves.

Will Besimi be booted from this important government position?
                    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

The intention, as stated after meeting with U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philip Reeker, never was such, but to contribute to reconciliation.
                      This is fucking vullshit coming from a minister who isn't really sorry.It was all an exercise to see how far they can push the macedonian people.How much more to insult & push the barriers of a people who have been pushed enough .He isn't really sorry for the soredid display of insulting,disrespecting macedonians.If this is some kind of display of reconciliation i beg to differ it isn't its a slap in the face to macedonians.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        This is fucking vullshit coming from a minister who isn't really sorry.It was all an exercise to see how far they can push the macedonian people.How much more to insult & push the barriers of a people who have been pushed enough .He isn't really sorry for the soredid display of insulting,disrespecting macedonians.If this is some kind of display of reconciliation i beg to differ it isn't its a slap in the face to macedonians.
                        George S
                        It speaks volumes about the perception Besimi is trying to create, worse still what is Reeker's response? Has he stated it is unacceptable behaviour? Would he have welcomed Bin Laden laying wreaths in Washington?
                        Sometimes you divulge your associations by virtue of silence and that being the case, your integrity is brought into question .............an inappropriate postion of authority for anyone with questionable integrity I would have thought!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• iceman
                          • Sep 2008

Statue needs to be obliterated

That f**ken monument needs to be obliterated from this earth!!!!
                          Last edited by iceman; 08-24-2012, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                            I personally think that the Albanians are doing whatever they can to instigate anger from Macedonians so they can immediately point the "angry slav" finger at us. Besimi's stunt is just the latest in those moves.

Will Besimi be booted from this important government position?
                            The shiptars must be pulling out their hair and getting frustrated at the peace loving passive macedonians.

They treat macedonians like shit, terrorize them, kill them, beat them up, make fun of them, bully them, they are basically destroying the country and the macedonians dont do a thing.

A victory for the Gruevski government and his elusive "plan"

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Somewhere along the line alarm bells must be clanging & they must be aware & are not doing a thing about it.I'm sure besimi is not going to be booted out they are too scared to do it what replace him with another terrorists.If it was any funnier it would be a joke.macedonians are passive & can't give it back to them.We haven't got the guts to destroy their monument.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X