X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirGeorge8600
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Back @ SirGeorge, your last two posts shows what a honest sensible man you are. I'm impressed mate
    Thanks, but there is nothing to be impressed about, it's simple common sense. I really hope there are more Greeks like me, and indeed I have met many. Let's just hope that the nationalistic types are a dying breed.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

why support pkk when they want to use violent ways of getting their way.It just defies logic.Also terrorists have been known to hide amongst the population.Also there are so many of them they don't care if they lose a few.Lets be honest no country is going to say
      even if they resort to terrorism & violence as a means heres your piece of land on a platter.
      There is no land to give it's all on different borders.Unless someone like the un decides to create some artificial country to set up if allowed.i don't see anyone giving in.
      I think someone said in northern iraq they could crate their homeland. we have to be practicable & reasonable.If they use violent means that could bacfire agains't them.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

sir george i fully agree with the last comment it's the most sensible thing to have come out of a greek.Now you are coming to where we are.There are reasonable & practicable people around i think eventually people are going to come full circle.
        On the subject of onur as far as i'm concerned he has admitted to the attrocities he is sorry they happened but you can't keep hounding him as if today in 2012 he is personally responsible.Also people are sorry but they can't right the wrongs.What was done whils't is unforgivable once it has been acknowledged & a sorry said it's time to move on forward.We aren't making any headway by hounding people continuosly & some of you probaly want people to grovel at your feet.It is also refreshing to hear both fatso & sir george say the things they have said but i haven't heard of voltron apologising at allMy only wish is for the greek govt to acknowledge the past wrongs instead of denying them.Just imagine we aren't your enemy really we have been an innocent victim trying to keep the last bastionof life their identity.Greece if they wanted to has the power to do good (greek govt) they can turn things around with the name etc.We aren't the enemy you imagine us to be.We are a peacefull contry,neighbour who want's to be at peace.If only you realise that together we could accomplish greater things.
        Last edited by George S.; 06-26-2012, 04:27 PM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
        X