Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

New Defense Minister of Greece interviews terrorist PKK leader Ocalan in 1990s

Meet with the new defense minister of Greece, Panos Panagiotopoulos;

It turned out he gone to the terrorist training camps of PKK in 1990s and interviewed their leader Abdullah Ocalan;
    Otsalan interview for Greek TV - YouTube
    Abdullah Ocallan Interview on Greek TV - YouTube

Panos Panagiotopoulos asks about what would Kurdish people do if a war erupts between Greece and Turkey. Ocalan responds to him with a bit of complaint and says that Greece couldn't dare to act against Turkey when the time was right. He says that if Greece would attack Turkey from the west, they could have beat Turkey with the kurdish forces attacking from the east at the same time.

He kinda complains about Greece`s cowardliness and says that they shouldn't miss the chance to destroy Turkish regime while they have the chance to do so all together.

Ocalan criticizing Greece for missing the chance of destroying Turkey together with PKK. Greece should be brave to resolve the Cyprus and Aegean sea problems and attack Turkey. He claims that such a war between Turkey vs Greeks+Kurds would be the most legitimate war ever in history. He says that this is the only way to win for both Kurds and Greeks, otherwise the barbarians (Turks) will win.

Once again i see that it`s some kind of norm in Greece to involve anti-Turkish acts to be able to rise in Greek politics and supporting terror groups against Turkey is a big plus for them too (!!!)
    Last edited by Onur; 06-22-2012, 05:57 PM.
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Sounds like fairy-tale dreams by both Greeks and Kurds.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

...I think the Kurds would have far more to gain in such a scenario.

Comment

• Onur
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        ...I think the Kurds would have far more to gain in such a scenario.
        i think if this scenario would be the on the scene, then this would be a reason for us to destroy pseudo-hellenic entity and eliminate the kurdish problem, both at the same time. So, only Turkey would gain from this.

This is already what Greeks scared off, thats why they cannot dare to do that but they continue to fully support kurdish terror in the name of destabilizing Turkey. Turkey spends 10s of billions every year because of kurdish problem and thats what Greeks and all the other supporters of PKK wants. They cant dare to go any further than encouraging kurdish people to sacrifice themselves in the name of destabilizing Turkey.
        Last edited by Onur; 06-23-2012, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

Hi Onur !

Meanwhile, while your opening up a topic over 20 yrs old a Turkish phantom gets blown to shit.
          Your a retard.

Top Turkish officials held meetings Saturday after Syria shot down a Turkish military jet over the Mediterranean.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I'm surprised to see orculan is he still alive.Last time someone said he is on some island in turkish captivity.Voltron don't forget he was under protective hands in greece when they said they wouldn't do the unthinkable of handing orculan over,they did it.They can't keep their promises amongst each other.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Louis
              Banned
              • Jun 2012

I'm old enough to remember Panos Panayotopoulos when he first appeared as a journalist in early 90s. He was surprisingly good!
              Maybe, his most memorable interview was his most unfortunate one, when he invited his guest (Vasilis Leventis) in order to ridicule him.

By the way, Greece didn’t “hand over” Ocalan to Turkey, they just couldn’t do anything more to protect him. The Greek government was actually trapped by Antonis Naxakis. Regardless if Naxakis acted as a Kurdish agent, a double agent or if he just followed his conscience and his own moral values, he essentially was a traitor of Greece, given that he did the exact thing he was ordered to avoid, i.e. hand over Ocalan to Greece.
              Of course he knows many of Greece's dirty secrets, so he was trialled but never jailed.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

welcome Louis the turks aren't stupid to sit idly by to allow both kurds& greeks to start another war to liberate territory to themselves,that is not going to work & is going to backfire on them.That is the biggest mistake they will make if they engage turkey in a war they will lose not win.You have to face the realities of life nato will not allow nato members to fight.All we need now is some stupid wwar they just need a reality check this is 2012 not 1912.
                Last edited by George S.; 06-23-2012, 08:29 PM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Louis
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2012

Turkey’s official defense strategy was the so called 2 ½ wars dogma. It meant that if they have a war on the east or the west, all fronts would open and they would have to deal with them simultaneously (Greece, Syria and Kurds). In the 90s they considered the Kurds as a half war.
                  Nobody called anybody stupid.

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                    Turkey’s official defense strategy was the so called 2 ½ wars dogma. It meant that if they have a war on the east or the west, all fronts would open and they would have to deal with them simultaneously (Greece, Syria and Kurds).
                    So what?

We were dealing with the total of seven fronts all at the same time between 1919 to 1922 and we even had no army for the first 1,5 years of it. Yet, we managed to prevail in the end.

Turkey is much more stronger today than it was in 1919. I have zero doubt about that. I am quite sure that it takes no more than 72hours for our army to enter Athens in any case of war. Greek officials should have zero doubt about that too, otherwise they would attack Turkey from the west just like Ocalan asked them to do so. They didn't because they know they cant manage to achieve their goals. Do we have any doubt about Greece`s megali ideas? Do you really think Greece would miss any opportunity to realize their megali idea? Hell no, they would never miss any chance.
                    Last edited by Onur; 06-24-2012, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• fatso
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                      So what?

We were dealing with the total of seven fronts all at the same time between 1919 to 1922 and we even had no army for the first 1,5 years of it. Yet, we managed to prevail in the end.

Turkey is much more stronger today than it was in 1919. I have zero doubt about that. I am quite sure that it takes no more than 72hours for our army to enter Athens in any case of war. Greek officials should have zero doubt about that too, otherwise they would attack Turkey from the west just like Ocalan asked them to do so. They didn't because they know they cant manage to achieve their goals. Do we have any doubt about Greece`s megali ideas? Do you really think Greece would miss any opportunity to realize their megali idea? Hell no, they would never miss any chance.
                      You are still beating the war drums .....keep spewing out this shit its becoming comical .
                      You didn't seem to respond to Kurd when he exposed Turks raping and killing women and children. When ever there is some proof of your nations horrors you seem to disappear for a while.

Or your support for Naser Oric a Muslim maniac who killed Christians.

Did you ever respond to your fellow Macedonian friends concerning those young men who where murdered by Muslim terrorists ?

I dare you to post this shit on any forum in Europe....French, Italian, German...etc..,

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Onur View Post

He kinda complains about Greece`s cowardliness and says that they shouldn't miss the chance to destroy Turkish regime while they have the chance to do so all together.
                        Right because what these PKK bastards do isn't cowardice? Every form of terrorism is an act of cowardice. Killing innocent people unexpectedly is never the answer to any solution no matter what. I might be Greek, but the PKK is just another terrorist shit hole like all other international terrorist...more for annihilating them.

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                          • Jun 2011

Fatso why do you keep talking about Ottoman crimes? Greece too committed crimes a long time ago...PKK terrorism is happening NOW and TODAY. Also the rest of Europe doesn't give a shit, because NATO isn't doing anything to help Turkey.

Fatso, you're being an idiot. If the PKK were our neighbors, I highly doubt they would respect the Greeks, they'd probably be pulling the same shit for "territorial claims".

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

@SirGeorge, i don't think Fatso condones the PKK terrorists unless iv'e missed something.

@Fatso, you often questioned Onur's disappearance when it comes to the Kurds question. I don't know why you push it, mabe he is not proud of it so what do you want him to say.

Back @ SirGeorge, your last two posts shows what a honest sensible man you are. I'm impressed mate
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• fatso
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600 View Post
                              Fatso why do you keep talking about Ottoman crimes? Greece too committed crimes a long time ago...PKK terrorism is happening NOW and TODAY. Also the rest of Europe doesn't give a shit, because NATO isn't doing anything to help Turkey.

Fatso, you're being an idiot. If the PKK were our neighbors, I highly doubt they would respect the Greeks, they'd probably be pulling the same shit for "territorial claims".
                              I have heard many stories of Greeks committing horrible crimes and I attest to them. Especially to the Macedonian population of northern Greece.

If you had been following my posts with Onur you would understand my position. So, watch who you are calling an idiot.

Onur is a hypocrite.....he blames everyone other nations for war crimes and terrorism , yet he won't admit to any Turkish atrocities.
                              Last edited by fatso; 06-26-2012, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X