• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    How does Dragan find the money to pay for his computer and monthly internet fees? Especially since the poor bloke cant pay for diapers and macedonia is a third world country and people are starving like its Ethiopia.

Hopefully world vision will notice this one day and westerners can sponsor a starving macedonian child one day.
    Maybe you haven't heard the saying
    Ako sum siromav za hiljadarki (dollars) ne sum siromave za stotki.

Kako mislite vie, ako nemozi cojek se togas nemozi nisto

ili

ako mozi nesto togas sto muje oti ne praj se.
    LOL.
    Here's another one for you
    Engage brain into gear before speaking.
    Last edited by Brian; 05-13-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

@ALL

Rather than taking about are there any activist groups in RoM, how are the going, how can more be started, who can be contacted, instead let's sling shit at each other like monkeys at the zoo.

Good one guys.

But then you get upset when the Greeks call you Monkeydonians.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        @ALL

Rather than taking about are there any activist groups in RoM, how are the going, how can more be started, who can be contacted, instead let's sling shit at each other like monkeys at the zoo.
        Eyy, Zaspan ... You were the moron that originally said we should be helping the activist groups in Macedonia. You were told there isn't any. Now you want to create them and want to know who can be contacted.

Your problem is that the RoMacedonians do not want to be told by the Diaspora Macedonians how they should engage their brains and how they should begin to enforce their rights.

Once you understand this you can commence at the beginning of this thread.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Eyy, Zaspan ... You were the moron that originally said we should be helping the activist groups in Macedonia. You were told there isn't any.
          Really??? How is that possible, to have none?

How do you know?

They have had protests before. There must be some.

Now you want to create them and want to know who can be contacted.
          I was thinking in terms of expand on what's there ie into more towns, not from scratch.

OMG if there's none.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
            • Aug 2011

How does Dragan find the money to pay for his computer and monthly internet fees? Especially since the poor bloke cant pay for diapers and macedonia is a third world country and people are starving like its Ethiopia.

Hopefully world vision will notice this one day and westerners can sponsor a starving macedonian child one day.
            You worry about how you'll defend Australia from the evil East Timoran invaders,and I'll worry about my internet bill.Fair enough,ok?
            ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• DraganOfStip
              • Aug 2011

Dragan, you post on this forum.
              Please don't do it. You don't even have minutes to spare. You told us this.
              If you have spare minutes, do something to help your fellow RoMacedonians. Don't make excuses for yourself.

If I was you, I would contact my friends and tell them to start a revolution. I would use my spare 1 minute every day to do this. I wouldn't be on the MTO forum if I had 1 spare minute every day like you.
              Alright then,this is my last post on this thread.Sorry for putting my family before my country.
              ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Perhaps we should be lobbying World Vision to sponsor the destitute Macedonian population.

My experience is the RoMacedonians can identify what model BMW or Mercedes is coming down the road based on the sound of the air swooshing around the side mirrors.

I think poverty is less of a problem than wanting to live on a champagne (Euro) budget with a Macedonian wage.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                  Alright then,this is my last post on this thread.Sorry for putting my family before my country.
                  You said you had no time because your family was more important. That is fine. All I am saying is that if you have time to defend yourself on this forum, you could put it into far better use by being pro-active IN RoMacedonia. Use your minutes wisely.

Or are those "vrski" too scary?
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

You worry about how you'll defend Australia from the evil East Timoran invaders,and I'll worry about my internet bill.Fair enough,ok?
                    I think BBS has a good point. When someone doesn't even know how they are going to afford milk for the day, they don't waste precious denars on internet connection.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Here Dragan, I will give you a clue.
                      Start an alias on Facebook and tie it in with a blog or Twitter account. Be the "man on the ground" and point out the injustices in your neighbourhood. Be political and be interesting. I know you can be interesting, your English skills are exceptional. I am positive you would play with nuance in your Macedonian exquisitely. Generate some interest and start something. Half an hour every night. We will link it up on this forum. Sounds like a plan doesn't it? Who knows where it could end up. What is the point of the stupid Diaspora pointing out the obvious? Your observations would be infinitely more palatable.

Alternatively, feel free to defend the indefensible.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Here Dragan, I will give you a clue.
                        Start an alias on Facebook and tie it in with a blog or Twitter account. Be the "man on the ground" and point out the injustices in your neighbourhood. Be political and be interesting. I know you can be interesting, your English skills are exceptional. I am positive you would play with nuance in your Macedonian exquisitely. Generate some interest and start something. Half an hour every night. We will link it up on this forum. Sounds like a plan doesn't it? Who knows where it could end up. What is the point of the stupid Diaspora pointing out the obvious? Your observations would be infinitely more palatable.

Alternatively, feel free to defend the indefensible.
                        I think thats a fantastic idea. I'd even say that half an hour a week would suffice.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Dragan, standing up for your country, fighting for rights, anti terrorism, is for the sake of your family, which means you are showing concern for your family's, not just present but future aswell. Why don't you get it?
                          Last edited by Bill77; 05-13-2012, 06:50 PM.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Brian
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2011

@DraganOfStip

Do you know of any activist organisations in RoM and would you be able to suggest the idea the organisation should seek friendly business or other organisations for help such as firstly a company willing to host a chat forum website on their servers for the activists if noone wants to individually or collectively foot the bill for a high volume internet connection and running a server or if noone feels they have the technical ability to maintain it.

As membership grows high enough maybe the organisation could later start charging a small annual dues to run their own server if the friendly company gets a bit grumpy about the ever expanding number of gigs being used, also by which time the organisation may have attracted a member(s) with the appropriate technical skills to run the server themselves.

Also that it MUST strictly be a condition of that forum that ONLY people who have presented themselves IN PERSON with ID to the organisation to register be given a login id to safeguard that ONLY known to be Macedonian people are allowed in. This could also include diaspora who wile on holiday likewise present in person with ID to register for an ID.

Maybe the MTO could give the organisation their own thread to post any pertinent information and updates that can be for general consumption so that even the diaspora living in further out places around the world who might not go back to RoM as often as others can feel informed and maybe offer suggestions/ideas?

The forum could be used to discuss issues and strategies and action plans by members in different parts of RoM.

If this were to happen I think it would also be in the interest of the MTO to give the Organisation a thread because it would keep MTO members more informed and drive more traffic to the MTO. I know the MTO is not charging for membership but I was thinking along the lines of there's a lot of good information here and I can't help wondering why there aren't more members to see it?
                            Last edited by Brian; 05-14-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

DS if your very existence depended on it would you just stand bby & ignore it.Working for the family is important but you have to prioritise.If you have one person then one family thinking about food only,you have ost of macedonia.It's the slave mentality,they cannot think beyond the square ^ so can't see the big picture.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                                @DraganOfStip

Do you know of any activist organisations in RoM and would you be able to suggest the idea the organisation should seek friendly business or other organisations for help such as firstly a company willing to host a chat forum website on their servers for the activists if noone wants to individually or collectively foot the bill for a high volume internet connection and running a server or if noone feels they have the technical ability to maintain it.

As membership grows high enough maybe the organisation could later start charging a small annual dues to run their own server if the friendly company gets a bit grumpy about the ever expanding number of gigs being used, also by which time the organisation may have attracted a member(s) with the appropriate technical skills to run the server themselves.

Also that it MUST strictly be a condition of that forum that ONLY people who have presented themselves IN PERSON with ID to the organisation to register be given a login id to safeguard that ONLY known to be Macedonian people are allowed in. This could also include diaspora who wile on holiday likewise present in person with ID to register for an ID.

Maybe the MTO could give the organisation their own thread to post any pertinent information and updates that can be for general consumption so that even the diaspora living in further out places around the world who might not go back to RoM as often as others can feel informed and maybe offer suggestions/ideas?

The forum could be used to discuss issues and strategies and action plans by members in different parts of RoM.

If this were to happen I think it would also be in the interest of the MTO to give the Organisation a thread because it would keep MTO members more informed and drive more traffic to the MTO. I know the MTO is not charging for membership but I was thinking along the lines of there's a lot of good information here and I can't help wondering why there aren't more members to see it?
                                Brian, Dragan said he won't post on this thread any more. Perhaps you can catch him on the Handball thread or something.

Some interesting ideas above ... I am sure the same thing happened in Egypt recently. Show your ID card and join the revolution.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X