X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Victor, do you ever think about what you are posting before you do it? The "examples" you give are nonsense. One of them is protesting, some have nothing to do with their inalienable rights (commie welfare does not fall into the scope of inalienable rights), while others are foreigners speculating instead of the locals making the claim. But even if there was an example among that rubbish, it still a pathetic excuse by morally perverted cowards.
    Typical Vangelovski spiel:
    First you claim someone is wrong.
    Second, you claim you're right.
    Third, you give no examples as to why you're right.
    Fourth, you ask for someone to provide justification or examples.
    Fifth, when they do, you convince yourself that their examples don't constitute examples.
    Sixth, you go off on some tangent.
    Somewhere in the mix: 1) talk about how someone and something is irrelevant, and only that with which you agree is relevant; 2) make rude and disrespectful comments; 3) indirectly hint how your wife hasn't been wanting to put out for you...well, that's just an assumption I'm making based on your displays of all your frustration. But you're an expert at making unqualified assumptions, so I know you understand where I'm coming from.

I've seen some self-involved intellectuals and academics. But the pervasiveness of needing to be right in your case overpowers any inclination you may have for truth-seeking.

Which is ironic with regards to as why you're part of the MTO and an Administrator on this forum. I think people should seriously start questioning and considering your true motives and reasons for being involved in the "Macedonian Cause." Because you're definitely not doing it for Macedonia or the Macedonians.

Aside from that, Brian makes sense...more sense than you do, especially in this context. That he's not as diligent (capable?) at trying to sound like an intelligent dick doesn't make his opinions and statements less credible.

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
      • Nov 2009

WTF
      Protesta në Shkup 11.05 - YouTube

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
        Typical Vangelovski spiel:
        First you claim someone is wrong.
        Second, you claim you're right.
        Third, you give no examples as to why you're right.
        Fourth, you ask for someone to provide justification or examples.
        Fifth, when they do, you convince yourself that their examples don't constitute examples.
        Sixth, you go off on some tangent.
        Somewhere in the mix: 1) talk about how someone and something is irrelevant, and only that with which you agree is relevant; 2) make rude and disrespectful comments; 3) indirectly hint how your wife hasn't been wanting to put out for you...well, that's just an assumption I'm making based on your displays of all your frustration. But you're an expert at making unqualified assumptions, so I know you understand where I'm coming from.

I've seen some self-involved intellectuals and academics. But the pervasiveness of needing to be right in your case overpowers any inclination you may have for truth-seeking.

Which is ironic with regards to as why you're part of the MTO and an Administrator on this forum. I think people should seriously start questioning and considering your true motives and reasons for being involved in the "Macedonian Cause." Because you're definitely not doing it for Macedonia or the Macedonians.

Aside from that, Brian makes sense...more sense than you do, especially in this context. That he's not as diligent (capable?) at trying to sound like an intelligent dick doesn't make his opinions and statements less credible.
        How about you actually read my posts and specifically what I was referring to. And yes, your examples are irrelevant and your view that Toby actually makes sense, to a degree, backs that up. Finally, I did provide reasons as to why your examples were irrelevant to what I was saying.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• ProMKD
          • Oct 2011

Remember - this is an information war as much as a conventional one. Let's gather images and videos from this protest and other albanian nonsense and crimes and share them on this forum for everyone to see. I have gathered some photos i found on various sites online. I would like to know what the arabic flags actually say.

Last edited by ProMKD; 05-11-2012, 10:44 AM.
          www.everythingmacedonia.com
          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• ProMKD
            • Oct 2011

За време на денешните протести каменуван бил фоторепортерот на Безпардон, јавија од овој портал. Како што известуваат оттаму по нападот сакале да го информираат за овој настан и претседателот на ЗНМ, Насер Селмани, но како што тврдат тој не одговарал на нивните повици.
            http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/42668/Na...a-ZNM-ischezna
            Here's how they fight the information war - they demolish the windows of the legitimate institutions, then they say they feel bad for the dead innocent boys that THEY killed!!!
            Организаторите на денешниот протест „Стоп за монтираните политички процеси“ испратија соопштение во кое се вели дека протестите имаат една цел - за сите граѓани на Македонија, но и на меѓународната јавноста да им се даде до знаење суштината за последните случувања.

„Со целосна искреност ја споделуваме болката за убиените млади Македонци и бараме нивните убијци час поскоро да бидат изнесени пред лицето на правдата. Протестираме поради навредите што ги упати владата кон албанскиот народ, навредувајќи им ги верските чувста, газејќи по достоинството на нашите неправедно уапсени сестри. Најостро реагираме на обидот на Владата да исценира монтиран политички процес. Згрозени сме од албанскиот политички субјект, кој преку заменик министерот за внатрешни работи ги легитимира навредите врз нивниот народ. Веруваме дека правдата ќе излезе на површина“, стои во соопштението од организаторите на денешниот протест.

Инаку ова соопштение е испратено до целиот државен врв во земјава како и до сите странски претставништва во Македонија.

http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/42650/Ja...nite-Makedonci

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

These Albanians, who live under the same circumstances as Macedonians, are a people that know what they want and are willing to take it. The Macedonians, who live under the same circumstances as the Albanians, are too poor to stand up for their rights.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

Who do I sound like?

"This is government propaganda. I've never seen Macedonian police wear such uniforms, let alone with the words "police" on them! We should be very cautious when it comes to trusting the Mac government and the information they put out..."

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                  Who do I sound like?

"This is government propaganda. I've never seen Macedonian police wear such uniforms, let alone with the words "police" on them! We should be very cautious when it comes to trusting the Mac government and the information they put out..."

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/20979/2/
                  Victor, again you fail. Show me Macedonian servicemen with Multicam. Further, I stated many times that I may be wrong about the whole incident. Finally, the Macedonian Government lies on a daily basis and they did massacre 7 innocent Pakistani's in 2001-02 - probably before your time, you should ask your father about it.

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    Victor, again you fail. Show me Macedonian servicemen with Multicam. Further, I stated many times that I may be wrong about the whole incident. Finally, the Macedonian Government lies on a daily basis and they did massacre 7 innocent Pakistani's in 2001-02 - probably before your time, you should ask your father about it.
                    I know plenty about the Pakistanis. And nah, 2001 wasn't before my time. Thankfully, the MaK church in Detroit organized our 10 hr bus trip to Washington DC to protest Albanain terrorsim in Macedonia. Of course, in 2001 I was doing more than just protesting...come to think of it, despite our age difference, I was probably involved in being proactive about Macedonia and Macedonian issues before you even knew that you were Macedonian.

Comment

• Komita
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                      Remember - this is an information war as much as a conventional one. Let's gather images and videos from this protest and other albanian nonsense and crimes and share them on this forum for everyone to see. I have gathered some photos i found on various sites online. I would like to know what the arabic flags actually say.

bravos ebete gi makedoncite po dobro ne zasluzile da im ebat eu i nato mater
                      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• ProMKD
                        • Oct 2011

Sarcasm? I think you just said "congrats - fuck the macedonians they don't deserve better"

Comment

• Komita
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                          Sarcasm? I think you just said "congrats - fuck the macedonians they don't deserve better"
                          No, the truth.
                          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• ProMKD
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                            No, the truth.
                            Komita, the Macedonians, our country, and our ancestors deserve much better than this. The problem that Macedonia has today is because of attitudes like "screw it, it's over, we're dumb and we deserve it".

If Goce Delcev had this attitude, if Aleksandar and Pitu Guli had these attitudes, we would not have even come this far as a country. We have lasted for thousands of years because of the strong Macedonian spirit, and this flame cannot go out.

Think of what you are advocating on a public forum - you have given up, that is shameful and selfish. This is an open message to anyone who makes these comments. You can't seriously be encouraging other Macedonians to give up? What is wrong with you?

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

I bet you the next step is to arm these albanian terrorist hordes agains't the macedonians.The Macedonians are so dumb they never had a chance.THe macedonian govt is so dumb that it is under a false sense of security,By capitulating they think everything is going to be allright .Well it's not.The albanians want to move in on macedonia.
                              They are allready demonstrating that they are like victims & deserve special consideration.In other words the macedonians are violating their rights as muslims & they feel as victims.So this pretext is enough to stir these loonies into action.Macedonians wake up & be ready to have it out with the albanians.Also good on you guys for supplying photos one picture paints a thousand words.These morons want our country it's as simple as that.
                              Last edited by George S.; 05-11-2012, 12:45 PM. Reason: edit
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

Рецепт за МИРНИ ПРОТЕСТИ
                                - 6 повредени полицајци
                                - 2 новинари расцепени
                                - 8 скршени прозорци во владата
                                - 1 полициско комбе демолирано

But no it's the few hundred Macedonians who are the hooligans according to our media. This was peaceful.

Last edited by United MKD; 05-11-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X