X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redsun
    • Jul 2013

Whats the source of this one V?

Police violence, what bullshit claims do they have? A deceitful protest.

We have a lot of evidence of police fairy'ness to counter this, I wouldn't be concerned. If any significant person in society sees the protest they wont accept that trash and research Macedonian police on youtube and have a laugh.

I question why it was in Berlin though, it must have been intentionally done to harm Mr.Gruevski efforts of EU integration, why else would they be in Berlin.

They will attempt anything to disrupt order.

What do they do through Ashura tradition? The Islamist beat themselves up and slash themselves with razor blades, its a religious festival. I wouldn't be surprised if they used photos of these events to achieve their goal. Pathetic
    Last edited by Redsun; 07-08-2014, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• VMRO
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
      Whats the source of this one V?

Police violence, what bullshit claims do they have? A deceitful protest.

We have a lot of evidence of police fairy'ness to counter this, I wouldn't be concerned. If any significant person in society sees the protest they wont accept that trash and research Macedonian police on youtube and have a laugh.

I question why it was in Berlin though, it must have been intentionally done to harm Mr.Gruevski efforts of EU integration, why else would they be in Berlin.

They will attempt anything to disrupt order.

What do they do through Ashura tradition? The Islamist beat themselves up and slash themselves with razor blades, its a religious festival. I wouldn't be surprised if they used photos of these events to achieve their goal. Pathetic

R, here is the link:

Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

The problem with some Albanians in Macedonia is that they believe no Macedonian court has the right to place judgement upon Albanians.

Some circles in Macedonia are trying to rally the Albanian youth to overturn the government and see the politicians representing the Albanians as corrupt and traitors (Ahmeti and co).

Their claims of political prosecution of Albanians in Macedonia is ridiculous, claims such as prosecution of Albanians in Albanian occupied land.

Comment

• Redsun
          • Jul 2013

Thank you V,

V - The problem with some Albanians in Macedonia is that they believe no Macedonian court has the right to place judgement upon Albanians.

Macedonian courts have ethics; we use and borrow some western laws. What kind of judicial system do the Islamist extremists want? Will they accept an Albanian court, how will that work for them, they can’t, it’s not acceptable for Islam. Sharia law is the word and the reason why they don’t believe Macedonian court can judge them. In their twisted laws murderers are honorable men that didn’t murder for greed or lust but for the honor of Allah.

Islamist refuse to accept western democracy, they refuse to be ruled by western law full stop.

It’s nothing to do with the Macedonian court system. 5 terrorist have been sentenced by the Macedonian court, the Islamist radicals believe that they cannot be judged by a court that does not uphold Islam law.

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

There are provacations as well from Albania, there was a protest in Albania with one of their sportsmen (A boxer) releasing a statement stating that he was protesting for rights in Ilirida. He is against the land fragmentation and states that Albanians now live better in Albania and Kosovo but not in Macedonia and Chameria.

He ends his statement by saying "let the uprising continue".

Here is the full statement published on his FB page.

Miq dhe bashkatedhetar te dashur,
            sot isha ne mesin tuaj ne Tirane, ne nje proteste per te drejtat e Shqiptareve ne Iliride ku per fate te keq nuk pat edhe shume pjesmarres sa duhet te kishte. Kete me se pakti e kemi detyre ta bejme, te tregojme paknaqesine tone qe e kemi me trojet tona te coptuara. Ne Tirane e ne Prishtine sot te gjithe jetojne mire, por jo ne Shkup, Gostivar, Tetovë, Ulqin, Preshevë e Tivarë. E mos te flasim per Çameri, atje njeriun tone nuk e njohin per njeri.

Le te vazhdon kryengritja e qehte dhe dinjitoze qytetare, une gjithnje do gjindem ne mesin tuaj. Faleminderit per rrespektin tuaj motra e vellezer.

Me nderime
            I juaji Nuri Seferi
            Friends and loved ones,
            I was in your midst today in Tirana, in a protest for rights for Albanians in Ilirida where bad fate had not even more participants than it should have. This pact along with the task we have to do, to show our dissatisfaction we have with our land fragmentation. Tirana and Pristina We all live better today, but not in Skopje, Gostivar, Tetovo, Ulcinj, Bar Presevo. And do not talk about Chameria, there do not recognize our man to man.

Let the uprising continue and dignified citizen, I will always be in your midst. Thanks to our brothers and sisters with respect.

honorable,

Yours Nuri Seferi

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

DUI has posted this on their page.

The right to protest AND DARK SIDE OF A "protest"

The right to protest is guaranteed by the constitution and for this purpose the institutions that care for the physical security of the citizens require that protests be warned a few days ago, to create organizational advice and clearly declared the protesters demands. Unfortunately, the "protests" are being organized these days in some Albanian cities are completely contrary to every principle of universal right to protest. We have an anonymous call to the Internet with a billion spelling mistakes (written or teenagers or secret services), protesting the process "Monster" and the title of the invitation is "Ethnic Albania", mounted protest against the court processes and go break the glass of Cair municipality, protesting mounted processes start with calling "Allahu akbar" and the flag of the Arab states.

We are not against Islam or against the claim to be Muslim, but are wholly reject the concept of a protest and anarchy. I do not want to "protect me" protesting a masked teenager TV cameras attacks and attacks with punches other citizens who protest peacefully. I do not want to protest for processes with Gurrez mounted in pockets regarding the national flag and the flag of the Arab countries, because we are dealing with national protest rally and not religious.

I do not want a protest in principle intentioned politicized by some analysts that failed and arrogant members been expelled from their parties. We do not need a protest where we infiltrated secret services, that provoke the situation to break the civilized image of Albanians from here. I do not want a riot that only serve to increase visits to portals "Soros" or increase newspaper circulation alarmed neighbouring countries that began the war in Macedonia thirdworld.

I do not want a riot when police attacked people who currently part of the UCK activists DPA by name (protests in Tetovo).

With the recent protests has to do with individual cases, on top of protest must be family and friends of prisoners and political factors you stretched their demands, and not teenagers with covered head and threw stones at everything you out before.

DUI as a political party and worthy successor to the NLA and UCK understood that citizens support voice, but the voice of those should be well articulated, to come up with concrete requirements, create working groups, meetings required relevant political factors in the country and internationally, from the breaking of windows of the Municipality of Cair will not play back in the retrial process "Monster". DUI has proved that it can also affect these processes, just remember "Sopot", an unfair trial that his players today live in freedom. Even your 153 thousand votes were not random, from that you trust and jointly DUI will succeed!

Therefore, any deviation of the protest process and creates damaging effects of unnecessary chains, and if so stick to raise our voice, we do it in a dignified manner, as befits us not to give others a reason to label us needlessly.

Comment

• MKPrilep
                • Mar 2009

Nuri Seferi is a siptar from Gostivar, not Albania!

Here can you see him in a selo near skopje at the grave of an uck-member.

Last edited by MKPrilep; 07-09-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
                  Nuri Seferi is a siptar from Gostivar, not Albania!

Here can you see him in a selo near skopje at the grave of an uck-member.

He was originally from Gostivar but his family moved abroad in 1992 to Switzerland, the picture above is from Albania, he was in Tirana.

Comment

• Volokin
                    • Apr 2014

Found this on Facebook, would be organised by the ultras. Good to see some in Macedonia are still willing to stand up.

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

Here is the police brutality... Albanians can keep lying to themselves, they've been doing it for so long that they ended up believing themselves.

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

At around 5.42 mark it is evident who is at fault... the crowd tries to push their way through the police violently.

Albanians can protest and cry all they want, it was evident in 1999, 2001 and every other time after that.

IN Media - https://smarturl.it/INMediaFollow Klan Macedonia on...• FB: https://smarturl.it/KlanMacedoniaFB• IG: https://smarturl.it/KlanMacedoniaIG• YT: http...

Comment

• Volokin
                          • Apr 2014

The sad thing is, and it has been shown before, that every time there is widespread protest, they always get what they want. Right now, there is no clear aim like in Kosovo were it was independence but they have been going along the lines of "violence against Albanians and Albanian culture" just to justify their protesting.

They play the victim, they cry out to America and the West saying they are being oppressed and abused and then simply, they get what they want. Happened in Kosovo, then will happen here, and then Montenegro, Preshevo and Greece, until Greater Albania is a reality. Fact.

Comment

• Volokin
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                            At around 5.42 mark it is evident who is at fault... the crowd tries to push their way through the police violently.

Albanians can protest and cry all they want, it was evident in 1999, 2001 and every other time after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw8r9UdqLyM
                            Are these police Albanian or Macedonian?

Comment

• VMRO
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volokin View Post
                              Are these police Albanian or Macedonian?

I believe the police are majority Albanian, but due to the fact they would be DUI backers (DUI family/friends/supporters) the crowd would have turned on them... they were marching to DUI's headquarters in Tetovo which is why they were stopped. In the end Macedonians take the blame.

Comment

• Volokin
                                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                                I believe the police are majority Albanian, but due to the fact they would be DUI backers (DUI family/friends/supporters) the crowd would have turned on them... they were marching to DUI's headquarters in Tetovo which is why they were stopped. In the end Macedonians take the blame.
                                Okay. Was there any reason as to why they were marching to the DUI headquarters? What do they expect them to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X