• Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Kamenuvanje na sudot OS Skopje 1 - YouTube

Comment

• Volokin
      • Apr 2014

Why exactly are they protesting? Are they just protesting for the sake of protesting?

Special people Albanians are.

Comment

• Volokin
        • Apr 2014

You have to laugh sometimes. If I recall correctly, it was 5 Macedonians that were killed by Albanians, not the other way round. Trust the Albanians to turn a situation around to be in their favor. Forever victims.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

They are trying to portray the victim role.They think they are being disadvantaged from getting hold of Macedonia,I think its a role reversal and it will work for them.The pretext will be as if they are fighting for their rights like in 2001.Has the govt done anything to build the army no it has let it dwindle.Macedonia cannot be protected by 7000 soldiers.What a fucking joke caught defenceless again how embarrassing.Are we going to rent a helicopter or tamk from the Ukraine??people have short term memories,uys another war is enivitable ome to macedonias as the Albanians want more a complete secession.This time they will forfor higher rewards we all know the story.I don't think anyone will come to our aid as were not in nato or the eu.I think it all spells trouble and disaster for Macedonia.I think its Kosovo all over again this time in Macedonia..
          Has anyone heard the latest fiasco by the rom govt .The Macedonian programmes of sbs have been taken down in Australia replaced by other programmes eg Turkish??as the rom govt has refused to pay their dues for the news service??How weak is that??
          Last edited by George S.; 07-06-2014, 01:56 PM.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

Today in Tetovo!

Përleshje mes policisë dhe protestuesve në Tetovë - YouTube

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
              • Jul 2012

Should've rolled the tanks through those scum

Comment

• Redsun
                • Jul 2013

Violent extremist rednecks.

Can’t comment on the officers on the front line, I wonder what their orders were. It’s obvious they didn’t have the command to go in, they could only hold ground. What a test of patience and integrity.

I am curious about the over the head strikes the police use, there were many open shots where they could of struck a hit to the sides of the violent aggressor’s heads. There were also times where the bats could have been grabbed and pulled out of their hands. If this violent behavior increases, they will learn and become more efficient and then successful.

It would have been difficult for the police to communicate due to the noise; the police on the front line wouldn’t have been able to hear a thing.

Before the gas was fired and dispersed the vile crowd, the officers at the front should have been ordered to take down as many as possible for arrests.

Assault against a police officer, malicious intent and intention to do harm are just a few.

That first shiptar that crossed the line… he had already assaulted the officer, that should have given the officer the green light. After the barricade was ripped apart the first bloke in the blue shirt walked up to the officer again. That officer could have uppercut him with the bat and either shattered his teeth or his jaw but instead he chose not to and stepped back, why?

Why in the world are the officers speaking to the mob requesting them to leave. The extremists marched over to that very barricade when they could have been anywhere else (don’t they know how to enjoy life?) they intended to be there to cause chaos. Why do the officers feel that they are obliged to try and negotiate with these animals, why can’t the officers just stay stoned faced and tight lipped no amount of talking is going to turn back a violent crowd such as that one, waste of breath and energy.
                Last edited by Redsun; 07-06-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Volokin
                  • Apr 2014

This has turned into basically a Albanian national pride march in my opinion. Don't think they really give a fuck about the people that were charged now, just gave them an excuse or "justifiable" reason to flood the streets in "protest" with Albanian flags all round.

Comment

• VMRO
                    • Sep 2008

They were marching to the DUI headquarters in Tetovo... they should have just let them go their and bust each others heads.

I've been hearing that the officers in Macedonia do not attack the Albanians in fear that their families will be targeted... well they should change careers if they use this type of mentality.

One solution would be is to bring in special forces or create a task force to counter hooligans like these by wearing balaclava's to conceal identity.
                    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Volokin
                      • Apr 2014

In terms of the Macedonian Police Force, what are the ethnic demographics?

I couldn't make out what ethnicity the Police in the video were, though being Tetovo wouldn't the majority be Albanian? Puts them in a situation if that's correct.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

LOL

Part of the defendants charges was "intention to destabilise the country"

The protesters are crying bullshit and destabilising the country and by this, proving the prosecutors and final judgement to be right.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

They play the victims as if society are picking on them because they're muslims. Rather they hold up a flag of another country in defiance.

The confused shiptari should go back or be deported to Kosovo/Albania. The decent ones can stay.

Comment

• Redsun
                            • Jul 2013

V - I've been hearing that the officers in Macedonia do not attack the Albanians in fear that their families will be targeted... well they should change careers if they use this type of mentality.

They joined the force to protect and serve the citizens, not to deal with escalating terrorist threats and psychotic radicals. That would be the responsibility of a militant operational force or an advance special trained police force as you have mentioned, specially TRAINED for this relentless animal like behavior.

What do you expect of the police, they are not there to fight violence with violence, what actions do you believe an officer can take without breaching their position, really what’s the scope of a policeman’s occupation. Policies they follow guidelines. “To protect and to serve.”
                            I don’t think the police are as soft as you make them out to be. There are many honorable men that would stand in the firing line for you and I. Don’t expect them to put their children in the firing line for us. I can understand how this fear of reprisal attacks and just the thought of these weird revenge mentalities from the twisted minds of the radicals would deeply concern the officer. Men go to work to support their families; they don’t go to work to put their families in a dangerous position.

With these radical movements escalating it is only logical for the government to take control of its position take responsibility and ensure that the correct steps and policies are created to prevent further violent radical Islamic activists.

Action must be taken immediately as this radical behavior is encouraging further radical activities, a young Islamist provoked by an extremist would have no fear or sense of reprisal joining an extremist group with videos such as the one featured in MINA it could only encourage them to join, it would give them confidence to know that the police force is untrained.

This is the video I seen on MINA,

How embarrassing, at first I couldn’t accept it and refused to believe it, laughable.

Comment

• VMRO
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                              V - I've been hearing that the officers in Macedonia do not attack the Albanians in fear that their families will be targeted... well they should change careers if they use this type of mentality.

They joined the force to protect and serve the citizens, not to deal with escalating terrorist threats and psychotic radicals. That would be the responsibility of a militant operational force or an advance special trained police force as you have mentioned, specially TRAINED for this relentless animal like behavior.

What do you expect of the police, they are not there to fight violence with violence, what actions do you believe an officer can take without breaching their position, really what’s the scope of a policeman’s occupation. Policies they follow guidelines. “To protect and to serve.”
                              I don’t think the police are as soft as you make them out to be. There are many honorable men that would stand in the firing line for you and I. Don’t expect them to put their children in the firing line for us. I can understand how this fear of reprisal attacks and just the thought of these weird revenge mentalities from the twisted minds of the radicals would deeply concern the officer. Men go to work to support their families; they don’t go to work to put their families in a dangerous position.

With these radical movements escalating it is only logical for the government to take control of its position take responsibility and ensure that the correct steps and policies are created to prevent further violent radical Islamic activists.

Action must be taken immediately as this radical behavior is encouraging further radical activities, a young Islamist provoked by an extremist would have no fear or sense of reprisal joining an extremist group with videos such as the one featured in MINA it could only encourage them to join, it would give them confidence to know that the police force is untrained.

This is the video I seen on MINA,

How embarrassing, at first I couldn't accept it and refused to believe it, laughable.
                              I never said to use violence against violence, they should have apprehended the trouble maker and arrested him for his actions.

The should also use video footage and arrest any other troublemakers... but they won't.

Also, now would be the time for the government to launch a fight against Terrorist's in the country... they have left it for too long.

Comment

• VMRO
                                • Sep 2008

Protests

Protests in Berlin against the Violence toward Protesters in Macedonia

July 8, 2014, Tuesday @ 21:30 in Politics | Views: 47
                                Protests in Berlin against the Violence toward Protesters in Macedonia The protest was properly reported and it was planned for 50 people to go out on the streets. Photo: masspictures.net
                                Protests under the motto "Against police violence directed at protesters in Macedonia" were held Tuesday in Berlin, Telegraf.mk reports.

According to information confirmed by the Macedonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the protest started at 3.30 p.m. and lasted until around 5 p.m. The protest was properly reported and it was planned for 50 people to go out on the streets.

As confirmed by MFA, such protests were also announced Tuesday in front of the Macedonian Embassy in Pristina in Kosovo, while on Friday a protest is announced to be held in front of the Macedonian Embassy in Tirana, Albania.

Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X