X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razer
    Banned
    • May 2012

Interesting, thanks for posting. I don't think Greater Albania will ever materialise, don't worry. Let's just pray that not a single Macedonian life is lost again.

Comment

• Razer
      Banned
      • May 2012

Albania's accession progress looks bright

Albania’s application for membership to the European Union on 28 April 2009 was an important landmark for a country that 20 years ago had emerged from a communist rule as one of the poorest, most isolated, most repressive and most inscrutable in Europe.

This progress has reached a new pinnacle during the EU-Albania Stabilisation and Association Council which took place on 15 May. Presiding over the meeting were Enlargement Commissioner Stefan Füle, Albania Minister of Foreign Affairs E. Haxhinasto, and representatives of the Danish Presidency of the Counicil of the European Union.

After this meeting, Füle expressed his satisfaction by saying: "I am convinced that Albania can meet the criteria that we have set today. To do that, though, regional reforms also have to be met as well. However, for all the reforms that need to be put in place and completed, Albania has all that is needed to achieve this, but there is no time lose before the autumn Commisson report.
      So the Albanians can dream all they want about "Greater Albania" and they keep spreading violence in Macedonia, but the European Commission will remain sporting their bit for EU??!!...Wow, so much nonsense.

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Does RoM have a Community/Public Service TV station eg PBS (USA) or Channal 31 (Aust.)? It's difficult to think of ideas without knowing what's there.

If so, then activist should look at engaging journalist students (and possibly recruiting them) to create an amateur news service, even if it's weekly, to present issues and ask thorny question from time to time as needed but of course to continue with other news in between. It would be good for the student's experience to be running a news show but also act as a secret mouthpiece for the activist movement.

They can help activists prepare press-releases to sound better/more processional eg when they are having a protest to answer the question, "What's this protest about?" in a way that's worded for maximum impact but still a concise 'sound-bite' for TV news.

Also student journalists can help the activist prepare statements/articles (as 'ghost-writers') for eg student/university newspapers/magazines/blogs/websites.

The added advantage to having an amateur news is if they are asking questions that go begging to be asked then those questions at least sits in the communities mind and conversation at market, coffee shops, neighbours chatting across the fence, ect. it may push some processional journalists who might be afraid for their jobs to grow some balls and also start asking thornier questions. Hopefully it would start people thinking about issues and get the ball rolling for greater participation in protests.
        Last edited by Brian; 05-24-2012, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Toby, if you spent less time with BS conspiracy theories and insulting respected activists in your "corner", you might know "what's there" re Macedonia.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

i have my doubts yhat joining the eu is laden with roses.When all it has achieved is sending members broke through their loans.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
              Banned
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Toby, if you spent less time with BS conspiracy theories and insulting respected activists in your "corner", you might know "what's there" re Macedonia.
              I don't get along with my relos there (previously mentioned) and nor do I have any friends there to converse with on a regular basis to keep up with what's there.

Relos who I know here who have gone back on holiday say, "Who knows. Who had time for TV or be bothered with politics much - I was on holiday". Admittedly I was like that on my one trip there years ago so I don't really know about everything there but still came up with some suggestions.

Working together towards ideas would be better as each can bring in their extra bit of knowledge/experience. By all means take the lead, I'm a bit out of my depth on this topic.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

i heard the one organising the albanian protesting in macedonia ckrie Ally has fled to kosovo.Apparently they are getting overseas aid to stir some trouble in macedonia.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  I don't get along with my relos there (previously mentioned) and nor do I have any friends there to converse with on a regular basis to keep up with what's there.

Relos who I know here who have gone back on holiday say, "Who knows. Who had time for TV or be bothered with politics much - I was on holiday". Admittedly I was like that on my one trip there years ago so I don't really know about everything there but still came up with some suggestions.

Working together towards ideas would be better as each can bring in their extra bit of knowledge/experience. By all means take the lead, I'm a bit out of my depth on this topic.
                  Brian
                  ...AS WITH MOST OTHER TOPICS, OTHER THAN "ALIENS" AND "NWO SCUM"
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MKPrilep
                    • Mar 2009

Guards accused of abusing Macedonia murder suspects

According to Administration for the Execution of Penitentiary Sanctions, the prison ward has started a suspension procedure against the three guards.

“They have been suspended in order to determine the factual state and in order to gather evidence necessary to determine the responsibility of the institution’s staff,” reads the statement.

The five Macedonians were killed on April 12 near the Macedonian capital.

Macedonian police arrested 20 members of the radical Islamist group on suspicion that they were involved in the quintuple murder.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Guards are doing the right thing they should have given them a good beating.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Six-year Imprisonment for Ibraim Sejadini

Ibraim Sejadini, who was arrested during the police action Monster, was sentenced to six years in jail.

The operation was launched following the killings of five men near Smiljkovci Lake outside Skopje.

The court found Sejadini guilty of illegal manufacture, possession and trade of weapons.

At a hearing in the court, he said that the weapons found in his home were purchased five years ago in Kacanik, Kosovo for 500 euros in order to be sold in Macedonia, but had failed to find buyers.

An automatic rifle, a bomb, five frames of ammunition, seven bullets and combat vests have been found in his home.

20 people suspected of being involved in the Smiljkovci Lake killings were arrested during the police action.

Ten people were released after the court found no evidence for their involvement in the murder of five men in April. Three people of those arrested are charged with being direct executioners of the massacre, whereas other two are at large.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

That's how crazy it is with guns being so freely available people can just go on a killing spree.Six years is not long enough he should have got double.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Оружјето, биолошките траги и очевидците се клучните докази што недостигаат во истрагата за „Монструм“
                            27 јун 2012 15:32

Нови 30 дена притвор најверојатно ќе добијат осомничените за петкратното убиство кај Железарско Езеро бидејќи пред истекот и на вториот месец од притворот Обвинителството и истрагата сè уште не го покренуваат обвинението.

Насер Рауфи, адвокат на осомничените, вели дека истрагата тапка во место и дека сè уште не биле обезбедени ниту еден од клучни докази со кои би можеле лицата да бидат обвинети и осудени за убиство на петте Македонци.

Рауфи тврди дека истрагата не само што не била при крај, туку дека не била ниту почната.

Насер Рауфи

„На многу чуден начин се води целата постапка. Ова е специфичен случај. Станува збор за петкратно убиство и ако веќе некој се апси и се сомничи за таква работа, многу нејасно е повеќе од два месеци да не се обезбедат никакви докази за да не може да се покрене обвинение, и конечно да започне судскиот процес. Биолошките траги, очевидци и оружјето со кое е извршено убиството се клучни докази со кои може да бидат обвинети и осудени осомничените лица. Но ништо од тоа досега не е обезбедено од страна на истрагата“, вели Рауфи.

Судијата што ја води истрагата во моментов бил на одмор, што за Рауфи исто така е неприфатливо поради сложеноста на случајот.

„Главниот истражен судија заминал на одмор, што значи во моментов нема истрага. Осомничените се во притвор и не се чувствуваат пријатно посебно затоа што тврдат дека не го извршиле делото и веќе изјавија оти не се чувствуваат виновни. Но да почекаме до понеделник да видиме дали можеби истрагата ќе излезе со некоја новина за конечно да почне судскиот процес. Во спротивно ќе бараме да се запре постапката оти нема смисла да се држат луѓето во притвор до недоглед“, вели тој.

Во полициската акција „Монструм“ во почетокот на мај беа уапсени 20 лица осомничени дека го извршиле петкратното убиство што се случи на 12 април кај Железарско Езеро во Скопје. Дел од нив беа ослободени, а дел беа пуштени да се бранат од слобода. Шестмина беа осомничени дека се директни учесници во убиството, од кои двајца сè уште се во бегство.

Инаку, во петокот падна првата пресуда за лице кое беше уапсено во акцијата „Монструм“. На шест години затвор беше осуден Ибрахим Сејдини, но не за вмешаност во убиството туку за недозволено поседување и тргување со оружје.

Полицијата во неговиот дом пронајде автоматска пушка, бомба „кашикара“, пет рамки за муниција, седум куршуми, борбени елеци и неколку фантомки.

За истото дело е обвинет и Назив Мехмети, исто така уапсен во акцијата „Монструм“.
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              That's how crazy it is with guns being so freely available people can just go on a killing spree.
                              I don't agree with this at all George and decades of research have shown that it’s a false argument. In fact, research and experience shows that had the victims been armed themselves, some of them at least would have survived and at least some of the perpetrators would have gotten what was coming to them.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DedoAleko
                                • Jun 2009

The Prosecution claims to have solid evidence on the "Monster" case.

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/obvinitelstvoto-...hajot-monstrum

Photo reconstruction of the execution of the young boys:

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/foto-rekonstrukc...kovskoto-ezero

Comment

Working...
                                X