Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

Well,now that forensics found that the weapons obtained in the police operation aren't the ones used in the murders at Zelezarsko lake,the shiptars will have a motive plus to continue posing as 'the victims' in this case...

Last edited by DraganOfStip; 05-08-2012, 04:17 AM.
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• DraganOfStip
      • Aug 2011

And massive protests are scheduled today in Albania against the arrests in Macedonia involving the Zelezarsko lake massacre and those in Serbia for war crimes against Serbs.Why is it that from the entire Balkan states only shiptars are being arrested,did they ever scratch their heads and think this over?Bloody animals...

Oh and BTW,here's another 'innocent' shiptar that's also arrested for the killings,the poor thing:

Last edited by DraganOfStip; 05-08-2012, 06:11 AM.
      ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
      ― George Orwell

Comment

• Mariovec
        • May 2012

First post

Channel 5 (Kanal 5) showed some kind of press conference with Jankulovska yesterday where a journalist asked what she knew concerning rumours involving armed albanian gangs in Skopska Crna Gora/Sarplanina. However, I only saw a small part of it.

Anyone heard of this? Is there any truth in it?

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

it all sounds like they are witholding information.If people really knew the truth they would revolt.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
            • Nov 2009

Уште еден притворен за тероризам во „Монструм“

Проширена истрагата за Монструм. Хаки Хазири е шестоосомничен за тероризам и му е одреден 30 дневен притвор потврдуваат официјално за Kанал 5 од Кривичниот суд. Вчера дал исказ пред истражен судија по што е притворен.

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

dui is backing off,for now. Seems there is solid evidence who the killers are.

dui is not leaving the government over "monster"":

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
                • Nov 2009

На Фејсбук се организираат антиалбански протести пред Влада.

Протест против радикалниот ислам во Македонија!
                Да го спречиме ширењето на радикалниот ислам во Македонија , ако тие можат да протестираат за радикален ислам и за поддршка на убијците , епа и ние можеме ПРОТИВ! СЕГА ИЛИ НИКОГАШ ! Напомена: ДА НЕ СЕ ПРАВАТ НИКАКВИ ИНЦИДЕНТИ!
                12. maj 2012
                13:00

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Okay, but if they can do it for a soccer game then they can do it for their rights, in Skopje, where most of them live....

Why not both, then? Why does it have to be rather than?

Further, it's easy to tell someone what they should and shouldn't be doing, or what's the right way for them to be doing something. One could easily say to all of us: "It's better to do "x" rather than spreading views on an internet forum." And then we'll come up with all sorts of justifications about how we're doing something in addition to typing on a forum; and that whether or not we know for sure what those "soccer hooligans" are doing outside of soccer games, they better be doing something apart from carrying a banner at a soccer game...and that better be some sort of action that we agree with.

Comment

• ProMKD
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post

Further, it's easy to tell someone what they should and shouldn't be doing, or what's the right way for them to be doing something. One could easily say to all of us: "It's better to do "x" rather than spreading views on an internet forum." And then we'll come up with all sorts of justifications about how we're doing something in addition to typing on a forum; and that whether or not we know for sure what those "soccer hooligans" are doing outside of soccer games, they better be doing something apart from carrying a banner at a soccer game...and that better be some sort of action that we agree with.
                    Let`s not beat around on technicalities here - you know what SoM said, and it was right. If there needs to be a choice, a real protest is better. If they want to protest in soccer and real life, great.

There are 800 Confirmed people coming to the protest, 176 maybe, and 10,000 invited as of now.

I hope it gets huge!
                    Last edited by ProMKD; 05-08-2012, 05:22 PM.
                    www.everythingmacedonia.com
                    Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

ProMKD, you are a legend.
                      I hope you can stir the souls of y(our) people.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

The option I suggested is more effective on a number of levels, any normal person can admit to that, except perhaps some stooge with an agenda. The rest of your dribble is irrelevant. Rather than providing your armchair criticism of our suggestions, why don't you suggest something? What would your father - the SDS diaspora candidate you were recently promoting - suggest?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

The option I suggested is more effective on a number of levels, any normal person can admit to that, except perhaps some stooge with an agenda. The rest of your dribble is irrelevant. Rather than providing your armchair criticism of our suggestions, why don't you suggest something? What would your father - the SDS diaspora candidate you were recently promoting - suggest?

My "armchair criticism" was commentary on your armchair criticism.

What -- do you want me to suggest something to Macedonian soccer fans/"hooligans" who are not even reading this forum? Or do you want me to tell a person that overthrowing the Macedonian government should be more important to him than keeping his job? Or do you want me to tell you that you could be doing more effective things than responding to people on a forum?

"Irrelevant" "dribble" "your father" "SDSM" "UMD" (I'm sure someone would have thrown that in sooner or later) -- so overplayed.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

My "armchair criticism" was commentary on your armchair criticism.
                            My 'criticism' is accompanied with suggestions and encouragement to stand up for themselves and their rights. What are you suggesting, as an armchair critic? Why, in the rest of your dribble, are you asking me what I should be telling you to suggest? Aren't you capable of independent thought? Or are you being deliberately evasive because you can't stand for your (as of yet non-existent) suggestions to be scrutinised?

As for asking about what your father would suggest - what's the problem? You had no issue promoting him as a SDS candidate here a few months ago. Why are you getting so defensive now? Again, are you avoiding the question because you can't stand being scrutinised? Toughen up son, and spare me the victim charade and imaginary arguments about the UMD (who I didn't even mention).
                            Originally posted by ProMKD
                            Let`s not beat around on technicalities here - you know what SoM said, and it was right. If there needs to be a choice, a real protest is better.
                            He knows that, he's just acting like a little мочко because he's upset about something else.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

My 'criticism' is accompanied with suggestions and encouragement to stand up for themselves and their rights. What are you suggesting, as an armchair critic? Why, in the rest of your dribble, are you asking me what I should be telling you to suggest? Aren't you capable of independent thought? Or are you being deliberately evasive because you can't stand for your (as of yet non-existent) suggestions to be scrutinised?

As for asking about what your father would suggest - what's the problem? You had no issue promoting him as a SDS candidate here a few months ago. Why are you getting so defensive now? Again, are you avoiding the question because you can't stand being scrutinised? Toughen up son, and spare me the victim charade and imaginary arguments about the UMD (who I didn't even mention).
                              I had no intention of suggesting anything to RoMacedonians, and I have no intentions of suggesting anything to them.

Encouragement and suggestions to stand up for their rights? We're not talking about disenfranchised and uneducated children here -- RoMacedonians know what's going on in their country, with their leaders and with their rights better than you or I do. But here's a suggestion for you -- go to Macedonia and encourage them there. MTO forum isn't the most effective place to be encouraging RoMacedonians. Or does it stop at: "well, it's their rights and their country...I can't do all the work form them." Yes, dribble...common theme here on MTO.

I'm not getting defensive. I just see no point to every time I (me, vicsinad) post something, that my father's opinion is of utmost importance. But as far as he is concerned, he's done more positive things for Macedonians and the Macedonian cause than you or your measly "encouragements and suggestions" have ever done. I think it's because he's generally a positive person and not a whiner, unlike yourself. And he doesn't waste time complaining about who isn't doing this or that, and who could be doing this or that, and how they could be doing this or that. You want to be a leader -- you want MTO to be a leading organization -- then lead through actions, be an example...be that "change."

Or not. I really don't care.

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

He knows that, he's just acting like a little мочко because he's upset about something else.
                                Ah yes, the ability to read minds and intentions through some sort of internet channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X