• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigMak
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

lets agree to disagree you are right tom,

Oh did you see in the footage around 0812 one of the Macedonian police was dressed as Santa claus, come off it mate get your hand off it.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
      lets agree to disagree you are right tom,

Oh did you see in the footage around 0812 one of the Macedonian police was dressed as Santa claus, come off it mate get your hand off it.
      Is that all you've got? Chuck up a big stink over something you obviously don't even understand and then make the usual masturbation and/or penis crack to try and weasel out?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• BigMak
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Is that all you've got? Chuck up a big stink over something you obviously don't even understand and then make the usual masturbation and/or penis crack to try and weasel out?
        Ok lets continue

That was not a multicam pattern that you have deceived yourself with as Macedonian security forces do not use this, FACT

what you have seen in IR footage can easily be mistaken as multicam, but actually is the "digital" patern, Introduced in 2009, the Macedonian Armed Forces temperate "digital" camouflage pattern incorporates black, brown and light olive on a green field. A desert version incorporates brown, light olive green & off-white on a sand-colored field.

thankyou

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

...I still have not seen a Macedonian police or military unit with multi-cam pattern.
          You could be right, it looks like multicam has only recently been adopted by many operators, mainly special forces units, both military and police...perhaps its new to Macedonian forces as well...?

Australia has been testing multicam since 2010 and gained licence to make it in the last year...apparently it offers greater levels of concealment across the range of terrains...urban, desert and green...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

BigMak, until now I have refrained from directly involving you when responding to your brother (Frank/Zarni), who has been banned for a second time. Now I see that you're allowing him to post from your username. Continue to do so and I will ban your usename also. You're a seemingly good bloke so don't let your older brother ruin your name on this forum.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Ok lets continue

That was not a multicam pattern that you have deceived yourself with as Macedonian security forces do not use this, FACT

what you have seen in IR footage can easily be mistaken as multicam, but actually is the "digital" patern, Introduced in 2009, the Macedonian Armed Forces temperate "digital" camouflage pattern incorporates black, brown and light olive on a green field. A desert version incorporates brown, light olive green & off-white on a sand-colored field.

thankyou
              The unit in question has not been seen wearing 'digital' either - the pattern in the photo's available and the video clip provided by DedoAleko was ACU. So, try again. And yes, I've already stated that Macedonian security forces do not use multicam, you don't have to repeat it again as if you were the first to realise this.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                You could be right, it looks like multicam has only recently been adopted by many operators, mainly special forces units, both military and police...perhaps its new to Macedonian forces as well...?

Australia has been testing multicam since 2010 and gained licence to make it in the last year...apparently it offers greater levels of concealment across the range of terrains...urban, desert and green...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multicam
                Multicam is fantastic in more ways than one and I recommend it to any hunter out there.

The additional benefit, if you buy it from an ADF outlet like we have in Canberra, you can get the military grade version which is coated with some chemical (which name escapes me) making it almost invisible to night vision equipment. Though, I'm sure there are health repercussions to whatever it is they are coating it with.

Comment

• BigMak
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  BigMak, until now I have refrained from directly involving you when responding to your brother (Frank/Zarni), who has been banned for a second time. Now I see that you're allowing him to post from your username. Continue to do so and I will ban your usename also. You're a seemingly good bloke so don't let your older brother ruin your name on this forum.
                  I have fallen victim by association! mmm, if you think i warrant a ban for not agreeing with a member, then - what can I say, do as you please, But please note: In the manner mr VANGELOVSKI conducts himself on this forum there is no wonder he is not liked in wider macedonian circles. Its ok to be argumentative, but to be abusive in both the written form and via admin rights, thats a violation in itself.

anyways here is a pic of the digital pattern

pozdrav

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

I have fallen victim by association!
                    Frank/Zarni, I have exchanged PM's with your brother previously and know that this is not his manner. Stop dragging him down to your level and polluting his mind with your idiotic garbage. I am not going keep repeating myself. You've had your time here, now get lost like you promised you would (twice).
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

BigMak or Zarni or whoever is now posting under this username,

In case you missed it the first, time, I know you have difficulty with reading and comprehending:

The unit in question has not been seen wearing 'digital' either - the pattern in the photo's available and the video clip provided by DedoAleko was ACU. So, try again. And yes, I've already stated that Macedonian security forces do not use multicam, you don't have to repeat it again as if you were the first to realise this.
                      Which wider Macedonian circles am I not liked in? Maybe you can name the specific people/organisations?

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                        • Aug 2011

'Македонијо, освести се молим те...'

'I'm ashamed of it and the people in it'

'Maybe they're depending on the Macedonian diaspora to do this for them'

'Wake up RoMacedonians, this is a war on all levels. Your government is your enemy way more than those Arab wannabes.Stand up and have some self-respect.'

Wow,such patriotic statements from people 10 000 miles from their homeland,stretching their feet in their fancy houses with the coffee cup in their hand.Don't get me wrong guys,all these shiptar bastards should get the maximum punishment for their crimes,but it's easy to write these things and tap your chest as great patriots living carelessly somewhere in USA,Australia,Canada etc.But I ever wonder if need be would you get a plane ticket and come to your beloved homeland,grab a Kalash and go in front lines to fight the shiptar assholes?Or did any one of you stood up in the battlefields of 2001 or just cheered for our guys from your comfortable chairs in front of your plazma TV's on the other side of the world?I wasn't old enough to take part in the conflict,but my father signed up TWICE and was dispatched in Kumanovo,experiencing war first hand for his country.So instead of whining why we 'the Macedonians in the homeland' are so passive why not take the first plane to Skopje and show us what we need to do,since you love your country so much?
                        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                          'Македонијо, освести се молим те...'

'I'm ashamed of it and the people in it'

'Maybe they're depending on the Macedonian diaspora to do this for them'

'Wake up RoMacedonians, this is a war on all levels. Your government is your enemy way more than those Arab wannabes.Stand up and have some self-respect.'

Wow,such patriotic statements from people 10 000 miles from their homeland,stretching their feet in their fancy houses with the coffee cup in their hand.Don't get me wrong guys,all these shiptar bastards should get the maximum punishment for their crimes,but it's easy to write these things and tap your chest as great patriots living carelessly somewhere in USA,Australia,Canada etc.But I ever wonder if need be would you get a plane ticket and come to your beloved homeland,grab a Kalash and go in front lines to fight the shiptar assholes?Or did any one of you stood up in the battlefields of 2001 or just cheered for our guys from your comfortable chairs in front of your plazma TV's on the other side of the world?I wasn't old enough to take part in the conflict,but my father signed up TWICE and was dispatched in Kumanovo,experiencing war first hand for his country.So instead of whining why we 'the Macedonians in the homeland' are so passive why not take the first plane to Skopje and show us what we need to do,since you love your country so much?
                          Same old rubbish. Why is it that this kind of garbage is brought up every time someone points out the obvious? How many countries does the diaspora have to defend? We have do defend the states that we live in AND now we are obligated to defend Macedonia because noone there is willing to do it? How about this - why don't you come and join Australian anti-terror units and try that out for a while? There are quite a few Macedonians who have not only served in the regular Australian military but the Commando's and SAS and who have fought in Iraq, Afghanistan, East Timor and a range of other places. Living in the west, we have many more wars to deal with than Macedonia could even imagine. Poor little DraganofStip! As soon as someone hands out some advice, he blows his top with "why don't you come over here and do it!".

You gave an opinion on the 'lifestyle' of Macedonians in the diaspora, does that now mean that you should have to come here and take up our fight?

Would you prefer we say, 'great job, keep doing what you're doing'? How will that "help" you or any other Macedonian?

Tell me, how "carelessly" do we live in the states in which we do? Explain it to me exactly. Tell me about our couches and our plazma TV's as opposed to you sitting in the dirt, telling stories around the fire.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                            • Aug 2011

Same old rubbish. Why is it that this kind of garbage is brought up every time someone points out the obvious? How many countries does the diaspora have to defend? We have do defend the states that we live in AND now we are obligated to defend Macedonia because noone there is willing to do it? How about this - why don't you come and join Australian anti-terror units and try that out for a while? There are quite a few Macedonians who have not only served in the regular Australian military but the Commando's and SAS and who have fought in Iraq, Afghanistan, East Timor and a range of other places. Living in the west, we have many more wars to deal with than Macedonia could even imagine. Poor little DraganofStip! As soon as someone hands out some advice, he blows his top with "why don't you come over here and do it!".

You gave an opinion on the 'lifestyle' of Macedonians in the diaspora, does that now mean that you should have to come here and take up our fight?

Would you prefer we say, 'great job, keep doing what you're doing'? How will that "help" you or any other Macedonian?

Tell me, how "carelessly" do we live in the states in which we do? Explain it to me exactly. Tell me about our couches and our plazma TV's as opposed to you sitting in the dirt, telling stories around the fire.
                            I was referring to the posts where you Diaspora people are so full of love and caring towards your homeland,encouraging us to stand up and beat the shit out of all our enemies (shiptars especially) but none of you had the decency of coming here and joining us in the process.like I said,it's easy to be patriotic from the other side of the world.I bet when you saw the footage back in 2001 you were all like 'way to go boys,come on,let them have some,if I were there I'd show those scumbags...'Well,why weren't you?If someone is to blame for the poor response to the protests it's the Macedonians from Skopje - they live in the proximity and should have responded better to the calls for mass protests.Take me for example - it would take me like 1,5-2 hours to get to Skopje in the first place,not having in mind that I could lose my job for not showing up to work,thus making it even harder for me to make ends meet with just one typical Macedonian salary and a two-and-a-half year old daughter to feed.Was that a well elaborated answer for you?And I'll ask again:if need be will you fly home to stand in the front lines with a rifle or criticize us on the web from your home abroad?Many Macedonians were killed,wounded and traumatized during 2001 when the shit hit the fan.Where were you guys then?
                            Last edited by DraganOfStip; 05-05-2012, 06:01 AM.
                            ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                            ― George Orwell

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

We have do defend the states that we live in AND now we are obligated to defend Macedonia because noone there is willing to do it? How about this - why don't you come and join Australian anti-terror units and try that out for a while? There are quite a few Macedonians who have not only served in the regular Australian military but the Commando's and SAS and who have fought in Iraq, Afghanistan, East Timor and a range of other places.
                              Please oh please explain to me how how these Macedonians are defending Australia by helping occupy countries like Iraq and Afghanistan?

"We" (Macedonians) should be obliged to defend our nation, not go off occupying nations to make the US Corporations even richer by serving in the Australian "defense" force.
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                                Or did any one of you stood up in the battlefields of 2001 or just cheered for our guys from your comfortable chairs in front of your plazma TV's on the other side of the world?
                                I was raising money for the Macedonians there back in 2001. But they are gone now. They have been been replaced with cardboard cutouts of Macedonians.

Please don't call 2001 a war. That title only started 3 years ago. If it was a war, Macedonia lost.

Same old tiresome bullshit from RoMacedonians.

Dragan, do you deny your government has let you down? Did you vote for them?

Albanians gather and protest that they have been victimised because some Albanians have been arrested.

Macedonians barely gather for the murders.

If it looks, smells and tastes like shit ... it is shit Dragan.

No need to be defensive Dragan. How can I help you stand up for your rights as a Macedonian in Macedonia? If I go there, will you stand up with me? Do you need me to be there before you stand up for your own rights? What are you actually telling me?

Perhaps you are happy with the situation in Macedonia. Therefore you resent the Macedonian Diaspora telling you that it is shit. I don't know anymore. If I lived there, I would be thinking that being Macedonian is a hindrance nowadays.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X