X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
    That`s why I like this forum. None of us are 100% informed on every aspect of Macedonian life and cause, but all of us together can learn a lot from eachother, and come to an understanding on topics through discussion.

This website ranks very well in google for Macedonian topics, and it`s important to discuss relevant information so that the world can see it. The Macedonian voice must be heard!
    Very well put ProMKD.
    It is our duty to develop a higher understanding and awareness.
    It is also very important to understand the importance of MTO on Google and the responsibility that comes with it.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

I have peeked back in the last few days at the digging directed at me by one admin with only Risto ( who I will direct my post to) perhaps showing measured dialogue as an Administrator
      moderating and not arguing with members.

I asked some questions, being critical of the MTO and well found it isn’t popular to do so, I will put it forward again one last time share it as a mission statement a new abbreviated one
      because I aint understanding. Just what the hell is MTO’s purpose beyond Internet real-estate do you have a constitution, a committee of members that actually meet in the flesh, a history of cooperation with other Macedonian Organisations (including the UMD putting deference’s aside) and then measured results to show.

An observation... here is a Forum of Discussion with only a very small handful of regulars that have never meet each other, many more former members that have run out of here, and a legion of Guests who never find it in their interest to ever contribute. The earth shattering Voice heard around the four corners of Planet Earth excuse me for being a little sarcastic but I could rank this site to bots with 10 minutes of code and 48 hours of meta crawling as being the premier resource on the Internet it wouldn't help. And lets be upfront this space is entirely a Australian Diaspora perspective. I think the more you spend time here the more you develop a little self grandeur again it harps back to just what is the MTO really it does.

PRoMKD and George I like you guys but think about the lots of time you spend on this Forum just a suggestion what do you really gain from it by all means continue to but bigger picture guys
      Internet Forum addiction like Facebook addicts just saying.....

Risto how about bringing one of your older generals in line I am sure he can explain to everyone why he was once a UMD Board member and was booted out unceremoniously or back track to a pattern of arguing to the pits of hell with everyone he comes across, ever consider a rotating staff of moderators it will help. Thanks for the attitude 101 spin practice it with your close peers first I am fine really I am and so is my Brother who you have included with a little personal bite into the fold I can tell you he was responsible for bringing the two initiatives forward one a public event and another a campaign lobbying the Federal Government he aint a Internet Warrior and I am proud of him.

As much as you can bounce messages to and from each other there is nothing like getting out there and in saying that
      I am out of HERE! maybe I will revisit in a few months time
      Last edited by Zarni; 04-24-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• ProMKD
        • Oct 2011

Maybe we'll see you soon Zarni. Personally, I haven't really seen the arguments that you've had with other members/admins here, so I have no personal problem with you. I haven't really followed your posts, so I don't know much about you. Good luck.

I find that this forum is interesting because it does offer discussion, and I'm not addicted to it, and I do make "real-life contributions" as I believe every forum member does. I believe posting on the internet where the world can see offers perspective for people who are not well informed on Macedonian topics.

Either way, if it's not your place, it's not your place. Среќен пат и мирно море! No hard feelings. Поздрав
        www.everythingmacedonia.com
        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
          I have peeked back in the last few days........
          What happened to that permanent holiday you were on about?
          Just what the hell is MTO’s purpose beyond Internet real-estate do you have a constitution, a committee of members that actually meet in the flesh, a history of cooperation with other Macedonian Organisations (including the UMD putting deference’s aside) and then measured results to show.
          The internet is a very efficient tool to promote the Macedonian Cause, and there is no other Macedonian website aside from the MTO that reaches out to such a broad audience in the international language of the day. The MTO Inc. has a constitution and its founding members regularly hold meetings, it also cooperates with and supports other Macedonian organisations that are ideologically aligned, and its founding members have close contacts with the leadership of AMHRC, MOCS, etc. If you weren't too busy asking questions that have already been answered, you would already know this. We have a strategy, we have goals. Have most been realised yet? No. Would we have liked for certain matters to progress sooner? Of course. But we don't live in a perfect world. Nevertheless, we're still here, still keeping it together, still making noise on behalf of those in the Macedonian diaspora who agree with our views, still letting the Macedonian government know of our discontent, still communicating our PR's to media and other outlets, and will continue to move forward with integrity, irrespective of the ramblings of some disgruntled fool.
          An observation... here is a Forum of Discussion with only a very small handful of regulars that have never meet each other............
          There are many regular members here, and several of them have met each other - on multiple occasions. You're more than welcome to attend if you can navigate your way out of that basement in Perth.
          ........a legion of Guests who never find it in their interest to ever contribute.
          Yet there is a legion of them reading. An achievement in itself. Many of our members have actually been long-time readers before joining, others are free to join when they wish.
          And lets be upfront this space is entirely a Australian Diaspora perspective.
          The only perspective that is promoted here is the one in accordance with the Macedonian Cause as defined by the MTO (and there were many members that contributed to its refinement). I couldn't care where people reside or post from, we have several active members from outside of Australia.
          Internet Forum addiction like Facebook addicts just saying.....
          This coming from the clown who asked to be banned and returned under a different username only a few weeks later. Give me a break.
          Thanks for the attitude 101 spin practice it with your close peers first I am fine really I am and so is my Brother who you have included with a little personal bite into the fold I can tell you he was responsible for bringing the two initiatives forward one a public event and another a campaign lobbying the Federal Government he aint a Internet Warrior and I am proud of him.
          What public event? What lobbying campaign? Either way, you should be proud of him. He is younger and smarter than you. And he has the added advantage of being normal. I understand why he hasn't as of yet publicly defended you given the way you have behaved.
          I am out of HERE!
          Then GO!
          .....maybe I will revisit in a few months time
          Why bother? You've contributed nothing here and quite frankly you're becoming little more than a spammer. If you do ever slither back in here with the same intent, your visit will be much shorter. All the best, I sincerely hope you get the help you need to overcome your 'special' problem.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Матурскиот костум отиде во гроб со Александар

Да се ожени да има многу дечиња, синот да се вика Дамјан - неостварени сништа на тинејџерот од Радишани, брутално убиен кај Смилковско езеро

Горан Адамовски

Александар Наќевски на 4 февруари годинава стана полнолетен. Идниот месец го чекаше матура. По четирите години минати во гимназијата „Арсение Јовков“ во Бутел, се подготвуваше за вечерта што се памети цел живот. Во исчекување беа и неговите родители Горан и Зорица. Штедеа пари за да можат да му купат костум на својот син. Место за славење, тие сега се подготвуваат за одбележување на 40 дена од смртта на момчето, кое беше свирепо убиено кај Смилковското езеро.

Куќата на семејството Наќевски во скопско Радишани веќе втора недела е најтажното место на светот. Тишината ја прекинува загарот, кој лае на сите непознати што влегуваат во дворот. Родителите, бабата и дедото ја имаат помалата сестра на Александар, како утеха и волја за борба со секое утро. Таа има 16 години, завршува прва година средно образование во истото училиште каде што учеше постариот брат.

„Да не ни е таа, не знам како би го минувале денот“, скршени од болката не' пречекуваат родителите. Со солзи во очите, испиени во лицата и тага во срцата, свесни се дека ништо нема да им го врати синот, кој допрва требаше да научи што е живот.

„Најстрашно е што не знаеме зошто ни' отиде. Тоа беше толку мирно и повлечено момче, не се дрогираше, не пиеше, не правеше бељи, никогаш не се тепал...“, се јадосува мајката Зорица.

Зборовите одат тешко, ги прекинуваат солзи и немоќ. Уште како малечок, Александар бил љубител на животни. Најмногу сакал желки. Сакал и да се запише во Ветеринарното училиште, но Драчево е премногу далеку од Радишани за секој ден да се патува на часови и назад, па одлуката паднала образованието да го продолжи во блиската гимназија во Бутел. Книгите не го интересирале премногу, но имал неверојатно памтење, вели баба му. Не излегувал често, немал девојка, барем не ништо сериозно, сакал фудбал. Со другарите од соседството се дружел од малечок.

„Ќе собереа пари, кој колку има, и ќе купеа сок, цигари, колачи, ќе седнеа кај некого дома или во двор, или ќе тркнеа да ловат риби“, зборува таткото Горан. Бил побожен. Заедно со другарите постеле цела недела пред Велигденските празници. Животот сурово му беше одземен на Велики четврток.

За тоа време, бабата ја носи матурската слика на Александар. Момче полно со живот, со средена фризура. На рамката – црна лента.

„Се радуваше и тој и ние. Јас не работам, сопругот подработува физичка работа каде што ќе најде, одвојувавме пари за да му приредиме матурска прослава каква што имаат и сите други деца. Место тоа, го закопавме под земја“, изустува Зорица.

Матурантскиот костум, кој требаше да биде купен деновиве, за прв и последен пат легна на телото на убиеното момче и отиде в гроб со него. Останаа недоживеани соништата да запише полициска академија, да се ожени и да се вработи.

„Јас постојано му велев, да се запишеш дете на факултет, да завршиш школо, полесно им е на учените луѓе, полесно можеш да се вработиш, полесен ќе ти биде животот. А тој, пак, ми враќаше: ‘Бабо, јас ќе се оженам, ќе имам многу деца, ти ќе ми ги чуваш‘. И ќе ме замолеше да му испечам леб, тоа му беше омилено“, со тага зборува бабата.

„Омилена песна му беше „Чедо Дамјане“, постојано викаше дека кога ќе се ожени, првото синче ќе го крсти ‘Дамјан‘“, надополнува мајката.

Од соништата на момчето кое тукушто зачекори во светот на возрасните, останаа спомени. Ладнокрвни убијци ги завија неговите блиски во црно. Зорица и Горан, кои целиот свој живот ги делат луѓето на добри и на лоши, не според националност и вера, а така ги воспитуваа и своите две деца, заслужуваат да знаат кој и зошто им го одзеде најмилото. Вчераутро, ја чекаа ќеркичката да се врати од училиште и да донесе малку живост во куќата. Таа им е мотив да продолжат напред.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Very sad story.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

Very sad. It can't be said enough times that the families need justice from the MVR. It needs to be resolved and can't be pushed aside, the public must never forget, and must never let down the pressure!
                www.everythingmacedonia.com
                Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Mакедонија е втурната во сценарио за конфликт? - YouTube
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

Откриени сторителите на масакрот кај Смиљковско Езеро

Министерството за внатрешни работи на Република Македонија ги откри убијците од масакрот кај Смиљковско Езеро.

Станува збор, како што соопшти денеска минситерката за внатрешни работи Гордана Јанкулоска, за група од Скопје - следбеници на радикалниот ислам. Приведените војувале во Авганистан и Пакистан против НАТО војници.

Приведени се 20 лица по различни основи.

МВР против нив ќе поднесе кривични пријави за тероризам.

Утринава МВР спроведе една од досега најсложените операции изведена поврзана со Велигденскиот масакр кај Смиљковското Езеро.

На 13 април Велики четврток на брегот на езерото кај Смиљковци свирепо беа убиени Кире Тричковски, Александар Наќевски, Филип Славковски и Цветанчо Ацевски на возраст од 18 до 20 години, како и Борче Стефановски (45) од скоспкото село Црешево. Петмината, според досегашните информации на полицијата, убиени се од автоматско оружје од непосредба близина.

Ден подоцна полицијата на 10 километри од местото на масакрот пронајде автомобил “опел омега“ за кој подоцна се потврди дека бил на местото на убиството и бил користен од убијците.

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedoni...ljkovsko-ezero

Утрово апсења на повеќе локации во Скопје

Според првичните и неофицијални информации утринава биле реализирани акции за апсење на неколку лица, најверојатно во врска со убиството кај Смилковци.

Полицијата утринава реализирала акција за апсење во Арачиново, на Јаја паша и во Шутка, велат првичните информации. За овие информации нема официјална потврда од полицијата.

Како што веќе објавивме, во моментов се очекува средба на премиерот со највисоки претставници на МВР. Орфицијални информации се очекуваат подоцна во текот на денот.
                    izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedoni...acii-vo-skopje
                    Last edited by DedoAleko; 05-01-2012, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Google translate of the above:
                      Revealed perpetrators of the massacre at Lake Smiljkovsko

Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia has revealed the killers massacre Smiljkovsko Lake.

Question, as announced today minsiterkata Interior Minister Gordana Jankulovska group from Skopje - followers of radical Islam. Detainees fought in the war in Afghanistan and Pakistan against NATO troops.

Detained 20 people on various grounds.

MI against them filed charges of terrorism.

This morning, Interior conducted a most complex operations ever performed associated with Easter massacre Smiljkovskoto Lake.

On April 13 Holy Thursday on the shore of the lake in Smiljkovci cruelly killed Kire Trickovska Alexander Nakjevski Philip Slavkovski and Cvetancho Acevski aged 18 to 20 years and Verga Stefanovski (45) of village skospkoto Creshevo. Five, according to the information received the police, killed by automatic weapons neposredba nearby.

Day later police 10 kilometers from the scene of the massacre track car "Opel Omega" which was later confirmed that was the scene of the murder and was used by the killers.
                      This morning arrests of several locations in Skopje

According to preliminary and unofficial information this morning were implemented actions to arrest several people, probably in connection with murder in Smilkovci.

Police this morning realized action to arrest in Aracinovo of Yaya Pasha and Sutka, according to preliminary information. For this information no official confirmation from police.

As already announced, currently expected to meet Prime Minister with the highest representatives of the Ministry. Orficijalni information is expected later in the day.
                      Is there still any doubt that the murderers were ethnic Albanian? Who else could it have been? As much as we don't want to speculate, it is hard not to now.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Голема операција на МВР поврзана со велигденскиот масакар кај Смиљковци
                        Голема операција на МВР поврзана со велигденскиот масакар кај Смиљковци
                        Утринава се случила една од досега најсложените операции изведена од Министерството за внатрешни работи, објави Нет прес. Операцијата е поврзана со Велигденскиот масакр кај Смиљковското Езеро. Повеќе информации се очекувaат во текот на денот.

На 13 април Велики четврток на брегот на езерот кај Смиљковци свирепо беа убиени Кире Тричковски, Александар Наќевски, Филип Славковски и Цветанчо Ацевски на возраст од 18 до 20 години, како и Борче Стефановски (45) од скопското село Црешево. Петмината, според досегашните информации на полицијата, убиени се од автоматско оружје од непосредна близина.

Ден подоцна полицијата на 10 километри од местото на масакрот пронајде автомобил “опел омега“ за кој подоцна се потврди дека бил на местото на убиството и бил користен од убијците.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                          • Jun 2009

Операција-„Монструм„ - YouTube

Comment

• DedoAleko
                            • Jun 2009

Google Transate:
                            Caught the perpetrators of the massacre Smiljkovci (Updated 15:37)

Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia has revealed the killers massacre Smiljkovsko Lake. Detained 20 people from Skopje, followers of radical Islam, most of them are Macedonian citizens.

MI against detained 20 people, informed today the Minister of Interior Gordana Jankulovska will file criminal charges for committing the crime of "terrorism".

Based on physical evidence from the Interior Ministry claimed that the perpetrators of the murder of five groznomornoto nedlozhni citizens. Among 20te arrested some persons who are directly involved in the murder in Smiljkovci, Jankuloska clearer, but for whom no data were on the spot of the murder.

During the hearings this morning in 26 buildings, mostly on the territory of the City of Skopje, and activities in the police action "monster" which involved over 800 policemen (UBK and BJB), found a large quantity of arms, literature indicates the ideological background of these people and other objects that could either be used in carrying out criminal acts. During the analysis whether the find weapons used in petkratnoto murder.

According Jankuloska main motive was probably their idea of ​​killing in radical Islam and the goal is to create fear among the general public.

- The motive is their idea, opinion, belief and following of radical Islam which is dangerous for believers of Christianity, the Muslim religion, but for those who do not believe in any religion, Jankulovska said, adding that some of the detainees were on the battlefields in Afghanistan and Pakistan and fought against the army of NATO.

According to her, when it comes to crime "terrorism" victims are not always directly related to the perpetrators or the motive for which the work is done.

- Our suspicion is that it is in this case it is such a murder where the victims are not directly in connection with any perpetrators, but behind the crime stated intention to create a sense of insecurity and fear among the general population, said Minister of Interior .

At the request of reporters to assess the security situation in Macedonia and that the country faces the threat of radical Islamism and other possible terrorist attacks, Jankuloska reminded that Macedonia is part of a global coalition for peace, and country by number of inhabitants is 5-th row by participation of the Army in Afghanistan

- By that Macedonia is on the side of countries that could be a potential target of radical Islamists. At no time did we underestimate the situation and do not exclude the possibility of radical actions of individuals or groups. However the services of the Interior, the Security and Counterintelligence, Bureau of Public Security, ie all members of the Department closely monitor the situation, prevention of, and act in repressive because we believe nothing should change the way we live and Thus we live in peace and coexistence of all citizens living in Macedonia, it is clearly Jankuloska, adding that closely monitor the situation, no serious change, however, stressed it must not leave relaxed because it is evident that followers of radical Islam are willing to najgrozomornite and most bizarre crimes and murder, as murder in Smiljkovskoto lake.

Regarding the questions whether this group stands behind a larger terrorist group or someone acting under orders, the Minister announced additional information in the following period, as noted, it is premature to make any assessments or elaborate scenarios that are currently not sufficiently validated data.

For police action "monster" was informed Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski, who today was in MI.

Jankuloska thank all citizens who have useful information, especially all the policemen who in the past were literally round the clock work and the media since, noted, most of you correctly reported on the event.

On 12 April Maundy Thursday on the shore of the lake in Smiljkovci cruelly killed Kire Trickovska Alexander Nakjevski Philip Slavkovski and Cvetancho Acevski aged 18 to 20 years and Verga Stefanovski (45) of village skospkoto Creshevo. Five, according to the information received the police, killed by automatic weapons neposredba nearby.

Day later police 10 kilometers from the scene of the massacre track car "Opel Omega" which was later confirmed that was the scene of the murder and was used by the killers.

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedoni...-obnoveno-1537

Comment

• Komita
                              • May 2009

Операција - „Монструм„ II - YouTube
                              5.15 seconds watch. They are members of UCK, our government have named the actions against radical islamists just so they can defend their brothers in coalition.

link:
                              Операција - „Монструм„ II - YouTube
                              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• DedoAleko
                                • Jun 2009

Macedonian police arrest 20 radical Islamists in deaths of fishermen

Comment

Working...
                                X