X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
    ...Lastly if you think that was funny imagine how funny we think some of you claims on our historical figures are. It might give you an idea of what we have to deal with on a daily basis.
    Just out of curiosity, which of "your" historical figures are you talking about...?

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

...You think we actually care about Gotsev ?
      Obviously not, you can't even get his name right but then again in typical 'greek' fashion you've given him another identity...

Comment

• Stojacanec
        • Dec 2009

...Lastly if you think that was funny imagine how funny we think some of you claims on our historical figures are. It might give you an idea of what we have to deal with on a daily basis.
        Can you elaborate on which historical figures you are referring to? Maybe a top three is sufficient. I would also like you to explain which faction of the "Greeks" are not amused for each.

Comment

• Stojacanec
          • Dec 2009

Sorry Phoenix, you read my mind.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Just out of curiosity, which of "your" historical figures are you talking about...?
            I think it was a typo. I think he meant "Hysterical". Something passed on from generation to generation. Such as uncontrollable emotion, irrational from fear, or an emotional shock, suffering from or subject to hysteria. Usually triggered after reality hits them smack bang in the face.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
              Sorry Phoenix, you read my mind.
              That's ok mate, I'm sure most people reading Vol's post will be thinking the same...

The Vol is quite a tightrope walker, he seems far more adept in his 'craft' than the clumsy, inept and recently disposed 'Dimitri'...I have no doubt that the Vol is really pushing the limits of his endurance in this matter...I eagerly await his response with a large dose of Macedonian flavoured schadenfreude...lol

Comment

• Stojacanec
                • Dec 2009

The Voltron seems to have started off beating the Greek propaganda drum using a triangle from yesteryear.

Nowadays it is begining to sound like an amplefied set of drums right out of Metallica.

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

You guys are so funny getting worked up over a Greek 'Onion' piece. It's too stupid to be real - even for Greeks.

Goce's life is fairly well known and other then some people (Greeks/Bulgarians/Serbs) trying to push him off as a Bulgarian (because all Macedonians are supposed to be Bulgarian) noone in the world thinks he's Greek.
                  Last edited by Brian; 02-03-2012, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

Im just saying that this thread is overblown because nobody in Greece even says such a thing.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Nowhere in the article does it say he is Greek.
                      The title of that article calls him a 'Greek' hero. Granted, that may not be the general perception of most Greeks, but nothing is suprising with some of these racist kinsmen of yours.
                      Lastly if you think that was funny imagine how funny we think some of you claims on our historical figures are.
                      The funniest thing is how you think our Macedonian historical figures are actually your own for the same reason that some imbecilic fool from France would claim Didier Drogba as a Frenchman.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by voltron View Post
                        nowhere in the article does it say he is greek.
                        Κορυφαία πράξη της διεθνούς απάτης των Σκοπιανών, αποτελεί η δημιουργία ενός μνημείου-μαυσωλείου στα Σκόπια του ήρωα Έλληνα Μακεδονομάχου Γιώργη Γκότση, που γεννήθηκε στο Κιλκίς και σκοτώθηκε από τους Τούρκους στη διάρκεια του Μακεδονικού Αγώνα, στο χωριό Καρυές κοντά στις Σέρρες.

Here the article is mocking the Republic of Macedonia for building a tomb for the "Greek" Macedonian-fighter.
                        Last edited by Niko777; 02-02-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Coolski
                          • Sep 2008

if we can draw some parallels here: They muddled the waters with over 4000 years of time in order to claim Alexander as Greek. They think they can do the same job in just under 100 years for Goce Delčev?

I guess their tactics are obvious. Claim/steal/borrow as much as they can for as long as they can, and try to deal with the consequences whenever angry people come knocking on their door. I guess it's worked for them so far hasn't it?
                          Last edited by Coolski; 02-03-2012, 01:06 AM.
                          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            It will be interesting to see them explain why Delcev wrote his name as 'Delcev' and spoke Macedonian, not Greek. It will also be interesting to see them explain why Delcev identified as a Macedonian and not a Greek.
                            Its almost the same scenario as Alexander the Great, all the facts point to that he was not a grk, yet that doesn't stop the modern day slouvaki slug from telling bullshit stories of Alexander the "greek"

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Just as they consider the salonika brothers to be greek ie saintKiril & methodius to be greek they will make gotse delcev.Maybe change his name to delcevos.They would helise the name.The greeks will make him out as a greek hero fighting the turks.Gotse the greek,george the greek,yorgos the greek.How silly it is & if you are a thief you can do anything.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                                Banned
                                • May 2011

I would like to remind our two Greek members that just over ten years ago Greek Society was sold 'I am Macedonian I am Greek' were as Macedonia for decades was denied even in name Greek Asian Refugess, Albanian home schooled Greeks and the pro Greek scum Macedonians know as Grekoman all became emblazed with a Macedonian Indentity for the first time so Delchev the Father of the Macedonian Modern State with enough push can become the anything.
                                Last edited by Zarni; 02-03-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X