• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

GREECE: Gotse Delchev is now "Greek Hero Georgi Gotsi"

From Newsbomb.gr

Top international fraud operation of Skopje, is the creation of a monument-mausoleum in Skopje, for the Greek hero and Macedonian fighter George Gotsis, born in Kilkis and was killed by the Turks during the Makedonian Struggle in Karyes, a village near Serres.

Original article from newsbomb.gr : http://www.newsbomb.gr/ethnika/story...anan-diko-toys

Commentary from Vinozito's newspaper Nova Zora: http://novazora.gr/arhivi/4743
  • TRAVOLTA
    • Nov 2009

Koite gjupci se tie grkljani....

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Living up to their reputation.........liars and thieves!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

makedonche well said that's all they are stealing macedonia from us & 300 billion from the eu.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

My understanding that greeks thought he was bulgarian and now their claiming him as greek..??????

One thing about these gjupci is that they can't keep to the same lie...

I think we should start a thread on Greeks contradicting in their own made up lies..
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Coolski
            • Sep 2008

... these grčišta are something else aren't they.
            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

It will be interesting to see them explain why Delcev wrote his name as 'Delcev' and spoke Macedonian, not Greek. It will also be interesting to see them explain why Delcev identified as a Macedonian and not a Greek.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Just when you think these knuckleheads have reached the limit of their lies, now this........
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I'm positive many greeks are thinking this lie takes the cake and that it draws attention to all their other lies. How embarrassing for them.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

I agree, surely some (sane) Greeks must be embarrassed after reading this.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

First they try to disprove him as being Macedonian and try to make him Bulgarian now they have done a 360 and say he is Greek. They have run out of lies to spread. Pathetic.
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

MTO
                        Please refrain from commenting that the Greeks have hit an all time low or at at their lowest ebb or have run out of lies!
                        If dealing with them has taught me anything it is that their capacity for lying and stealing has far from reached it's crescendo, what you have seen is merely a token of their capacity for bullshit and there is much worse to follow - particularly when they come to the realisation that they are a manufactured nation of liars and thieves with no morals, scruples, principles, integrity or identity!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

It's no big deal for the 'greeks' to make Delchev one of their 'own'...modern 'greek' history is littered with ethnic re-badging that includes the cultural thievery of most of modern greece's neighbours. It's nothing for the 'greeks' to steal identities on an individual basis when you consider that they've attempted the larger fraud of stealing the entire identity of the Macedonian nation.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

I hope the greeks see this thread it's my beleif they are all fakes & its done with smoke & mirrors.Sorry the mirrors are cracking because of all the lies.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

you guys need to relax. You think we actually care about Gotsev ? Nowhere in the article does it say he is Greek. The author ( A UFO chaser btw...) called him a BulgaroMakedona whatever that means. You also probably are oblivious to some of the comments on the same page by Greeks correcting the author and telling him he is a Bulgarian not Greek. One opinion of a "tabloid" journalist does not represent "Greece". Talk about grandstanding...Lastly if you think that was funny imagine how funny we think some of you claims on our historical figures are. It might give you an idea of what we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                              X