X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Akzion View Post
    He's certainly not a Greek citizen. I see he hasn't even studied in Greece or Constantinople.

Is this true? Is this what Makedonche demands as "people's justice"? I understand you're with the other Church, but why all the fuz?
    Whats that "other" church you are refering to?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Akzion
      Banned
      • Nov 2010

I understand the two Churches are

and

and they are schismatic and canonical respectively...
      ...or maybe inversely depending on where you belong.
      (Don’t ask for my opinion. I’m an atheist)

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

He's certainly not a Greek citizen. I see he hasn't even studied in Greece or Constantinople.

Is this true? Is this what Makedonche demands as "people's justice"? I understand you're with the other Church, but why all the fuz?
        Akzion
        Your time here is rapidly reaching it's use by date, if you are going to quote me then read what I wrote and quote me accurately, you have been afforded equal rights and respect here so use it wisely because once you lose my respect I'm not giving you any more and I will seek to have you removed immediately! Now for you I will explain it in simple terms, "people's justice" is when people have lost faith in their system of governance and law and begin to take matters into their own hands and use whatever resources they have available in a matter befitting the circumstances. So that you may understand this a little easier read the daily newspapers in Athens regarding riots/strikes and so forth - this is an example of people's justice, they have had enough of beaurocracy and government failures to address their basic concerns.
        Do you get it now?
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          Akzion
          Your time here is rapidly reaching it's use by date, if you are going to quote me then read what I wrote and quote me accurately, you have been afforded equal rights and respect here so use it wisely because once you lose my respect I'm not giving you any more and I will seek to have you removed immediately! Now for you I will explain it in simple terms, "people's justice" is when people have lost faith in their system of governance and law and begin to take matters into their own hands and use whatever resources they have available in a matter befitting the circumstances. So that you may understand this a little easier read the daily newspapers in Athens regarding riots/strikes and so forth - this is an example of people's justice, they have had enough of beaurocracy and government failures to address their basic concerns.
          Do you get it now?
          Akzion, continue on your path and you will be shown the door.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I understand the two Churches are

and

and they are schismatic and canonical respectively...
            ...or maybe inversely depending on where you belong.
            (Don’t ask for my opinion. I’m an atheist)
            One is the church of the Macedonian people. The other is a tool of Greece and Serbia.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Akzion
              Banned
              • Nov 2010

Makedonce,
              I don’t know why you’re mad at me or Vraniskovski, and nope… your answer was not clear. Was that story true? Was that legal? Who did it? Do you condemn it?
              By coincidence, the whole world is discussing today a similar case, the non-extradition of Battisti by Brazil to Italy. You will find that the international public opinion is quite different with these two cases, and that Vraniskovski’s imprisonments are not… bought on a global level, and your obsession costs you on human rights ratings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Battisti_(1954)

Julie,
              Continue on your path, and you will find the whole forum in… the eternal flames of hell. And… and… orthodox, canonical, schismatic and autocephalous are all Greek words.

Risto the Great,
              Well I read about the Nis agreement, but my knowledge on the rules of Orthodox Church is rusty and I admit I don’t understand the core of the problem. I understand that as long as you were in Yugoslavia, you could not have an autocephalous Church and the 1967 Church was not canonical.
              But now you’re an independent country and I thought Nis agreement was giving you autocephaly, canonicity and was at first signed by all your Bishops. Did it have secret terms I don’t get? Is this merely a case of hierarchs fighting for ecclesiastical power (typical)? Is it a geopolitical thing? What is the stance of Patriarchy? What has happened with the other former Yugoslavia and Soviet States and their Churches?

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

If I were Forum admin I would ban Greek, Bulgarian and Albanian posters

I have no time or Interest in ever giving them a moment of air.

Macedonians and only friends of Macedonia not our darn enemys

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  If I were Forum admin I would ban Greek, Bulgarian and Albanian posters

I have no time or Interest in ever giving them a moment of air.

Macedonians and only friends of Macedonia not our darn enemys
                  Especially the ones that use wiki time and time again. What is it with these people.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Akzion
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2010

Frank,
                    I'm also Macedonian. Actually I had many more questions about the Church, but I was afraid to ask.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Frank,
                      I'm also Macedonian. Actually I had many more questions about the Church, but I was afraid to ask.
                      In your dreams you wannabe Black Ancient Hellene
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Akzion, the only hell I know of is the hell in Hellass
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

Fuck him Julie Greeks don't deserve to breath

In the late 70's Scientists of the White South Africa Movement actually developed a genetic trigger to kill the black population

How much I would love to see the same manufactured to kill the deluded Greek gene but I doubt any marker would ever succeed.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                            • Sep 2010

In the late 70's Scientists of the White South Africa Movement actually developed a genetic trigger to kill the black population
                            You got any facts on that?

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

You got any facts on that?
                              I watched a great Documentary not long ago a very powerful film. Can not remember its name but I am sure if you look hard enough you can find something out there.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

are you willing to pull the trigger frank?
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X