Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vojnik
    • Apr 2011

Ah yes the statue of ' warrior looking at father who is also a warrior' is in progress

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
      Ah yes the statue of ' warrior looking at father who is also a warrior' is in progress
      ...hahahahaha!......funny but sad at the same time!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

if alexander was alive he might not beleive what's going on the macedonians are scared of the greeks.Not only that the hgreeks are making statues of alexander issues that macedonia can't call.
        Last edited by George S.; 12-13-2011, 08:50 PM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Those statues look great, but there's no doubt there will be some 'twist' to how they are presented or named.

Comment

• BigMak
            Banned
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            They should install a high-tech camera system that can be frequently monitored. That sort of damage would have taken more than just a minute and would have made some noise.
            to be honest, that just looks like poor workman ship, or it could just be settlement, the bull nosing on the step if it where vandalism they would need a sledge hammer to break that off, the marble tiles have a hairline crack through it, thats not vandalism

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

I don`t know if I should be laughing or crying!

Macedonia Braces For Giant Statue Of Philip

...Officially, the entire composition is labelled “Warrior with accompanying elements”, presumably in a bid not to upset Greece, which claims Philip and Alexander as Greek heroes.
              Source: http://www.eurasiareview.com/1412201...tue-of-philip/

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I hope this is some sick joke. Is there any confirmation from Macedonian sources?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

"Warrior with accompanying elements"

sounds reasonable to me .... especially when it is named by a country with accompanying morons.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

This is disgusting, ball-less sack of shit government , of course, its ok, because everyone will know accompanying elements means father of Alexander
                    za stramota,
                    absolutely preposterous

Thanks for posting Niko, I guess it will be like charades, whoever goes into Macedonia square will have to guess the names of statues, like a kindergarten game. Pathetic . I am livid . Nothing like bending over, getting lubed up and taking it up the butt like good little fyromians, and acting like grks bitches
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

They should change the name so we can enter the EU...

change it to "Land with Accompanying People" hahahaha idiots...
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

This isn't even funny anymore. What a disgusting and perverted people. What on earth is going on in those tikvi of theirs? This is completely incomprehensible. Black is white, up is down, in is out. A complete moral perversion and the resulting breakdown of the natural order.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

If the Macedonians in RoM don't know the name of the rider in 'Warrior on a Horse' it looks like the rest of the world does - maybe the world can send the Macedonians an e-mail.

Alexander goes around the World, again

Fireworks above the Macedonian capital with Alexander the Great statue in the foreground was the most circulated photograph in the world. Alexander ended up on the front pages of Reuters, Yahoo, DrudgeReport ...

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

can someone explain why we have to lie that it's a warrior on a horse when it's alexander.Why are we scared that we might offend someone like greece who the fuck cares.Look at what they did to macedonia & is still doing it do they care no they don't.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X