The war&occupation in Azerbaijan, which has been ignored by everyone for 20 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatso
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
    It`s not about my posts. It`s only about my sole existence here by being a Turk. You should have get that by now.
    Bullshit ! I have no problem with Turks. One of my friends is Turkish. I'm going to Turkey this summer. I also agree with some of your posts about the Greek Government and Greek priests.

Do you remember Vicki ? She reached out to you about a Greek-Turkish forum ....of course you and some others on this forum blasted her. Real shame , she was slowly discovering her Macedonian roots.

The problem with you is, you are a flat out denier of Turkey's horrific past. Yet, you parade through this forum blaming Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, Serbs, Cypriots, Bulgarians and Christians for all the problems of the Balkan region and the world.

Keep up the good work your not fooling the rest of us.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      My same logic for being cautious about Turkey applies to being cautious about my country America (for example, participating in it's "War on Terrorism" for the sake of getting into NATO) and most other powerful nations that I know about.
      How come you compare us with USA? Turkey is not a colonial force and we are not playing the "world police" game unlike Americans. We are just defending our 1000 years old homeland against terrorists who commits murders upon civilians.

You should consider yourself lucky in Macedonia because if Albanians would have same funding sources like Afghan heroin trade and same amount of weaponry and kill 5 people everyday, i am sure you wouldn't speak like that.

Btw yes, i also see some similarities between Macedonia`s Albanian and Turkey`s Kurdish minority issue. Both claims mythical ancestors from 3000 years ago, illyrians for Albanians, medes for the Kurds. The only but the biggest difference is the Albanians don't have same mentality, money, weaponry and a safe training ground as Kurds has, otherwise things would be VERY different for you.
      Last edited by Onur; 03-26-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• vicsinad
        • May 2011

Originally posted by Onur View Post
        How come you compare us with USA? Turkey is not a colonial force and we are not playing the "world police" game unlike Americans. We are just defending our 1000 years old homeland against terrorists who commits murders upon civilians.

You should consider yourself lucky in Macedonia because if Albanians would have same funding sources like Afghan heroin trade and same amount of weaponry and kill 5 people everyday, i am sure you wouldn't speak like that.

Btw yes, i also see some similarities between Macedonia`s Albanian and Turkey`s Kurdish minority issue. The only but the biggest difference is the Albanians don't have same mentality, money, weaponry and a safe training ground as Kurds has, otherwise things would be VERY different for you.
        I compare and contrast everything with everything.

I would speak like this regardless of the situation of Albanians in Macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Vicsand good to hear that.Also good to see you are cautious but don't be overly cautious as the turks are having the same war on terror problems as the rest of us.Congrats to see that you are on the same wavelentgh.On onur he is really with us & not agains't us I hope you see that & he has made a lot of contributions to the MTO.I hope people can show him the respect he desrves.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            Vicsand good to hear that.Also good to see you are cautious but don't be overly cautious as the turks are having the same war on terror problems as the rest of us.Congrats to see that you are on the same wavelentgh.On onur he is really with us & not agains't us I hope you see that & he has made a lot of contributions to the MTO.I hope people can show him the respect he desrves.
            Thanks.

But:

I haven't showed him any disrespect. I merely am just disagreeing with some of his views.

Further, I'm not here to pick sides or to gain friends or enemies for myself or for Macedonia.

Also, these "wars on terror" are the biggest sham nation-states are using to justify the killing and eliminations of peoples who stand in the way of their economic-political-corporate conquest to dominate as many resources as possible.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Vicsand it's good to be a good macedonian & question everything,that's healthy.When it comes to the turks they are our allies & friends.That is we are very close & we count for support from each other.There is a saying what are friends for.In contrast to our other neighbours who hate us badly that we would dissapear.From what i have read & seen the turks are on the level not only do they invest in our country but are supporting us in everyway possible to join nato or the eu.Also i don't think they want us to change our name.So what is it to convince you the turks are our real friends.Forget the past & embrace the future.There is a saying stick with me through ".thick & thin & they got it made">If anything happens to macedonia who do you think is going to step in there Turkey which is our friend & allie.
              Another thing who is going to protect us if we are attacked by someone turkey that's what friends are for we support them & they will support us.
              Last edited by George S.; 03-26-2012, 03:21 PM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
                • Sep 2008

Onur ?????

I didn't expect you to reply to my post .

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                  Giorikas:

Though I somewhat do agree with your post about people on this forum tolerating Onur's posts a little too much. Sometimes I get the impression that some Macedonians are willing to ignore Turkey's blunders for the sake of maintaining a friendship of convenience due to "common enemies."
                  Kind of like how greeks boast about destroying greater albanian dreams yet they were more then happy to support Ali Ahmeti and albanian terrorists in macedonia during all this time?

Or how about griks supporting the SOC and serbian nationals in destabilizing macedonia?

You guys are no better

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                    I totally agree with both your statements......Well said
                    You modern day grks are quick to cry about turkey giving land away for Kurdistan, but will you be brave and honorable enough to agree that your little allies armenia should give away its kurdish land as well

Or more importantly, give Aegean Macedonia back to the Macedonians!

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                      Kind of like how greeks boast about destroying greater albanian dreams yet they were more then happy to support Ali Ahmeti and albanian terrorists in macedonia during all this time?

Or how about griks supporting the SOC and serbian nationals in destabilizing macedonia?

You guys are no better
                      What "you guys" are you referring to? I'm not Greek.

Comment

• fatso
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                        You modern day grks are quick to cry about turkey giving land away for Kurdistan, but will you be brave and honorable enough to agree that your little allies armenia should give away its kurdish land as well

Or more importantly, give Aegean Macedonia back to the Macedonians!
                        Not sure what you are going on about ?

Have you read the posts clearly or are you just assuming.

Comment

Working...
                        X