Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

They should get them out of this dangerous area what purpose do they serve a token force at the end we are not even admitted to join nato.I for one would pull my troops out i would even risk their lives for nothing.I understand it's like a joint exercise but it's of no value to macedonia in the nato stakes.I'm pissed off bill with us having to risk our soldiers so that some american general can huff & puff on their big fat cigar.What a joke.The afghan war is a joke most of afghans have never heard of 9/11.They are all fighting a lost cause.The taliban will eventually regroup & reform once the americans pull out.If the mighty russians couldn't stop them what makes one think the us can??i doubt it.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

We have all but forgotten but the Afganistan and Iraq have not got any relation what so ever with September 11 the hijakers were mostly Saudi exports and Osama
      was a Pakastani asset

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        I for one would pull my troops out i would even risk their lives for nothing....I'm pissed off bill with us having to risk our soldiers
        Come to think of it George...... they are traitors that have the ventilator sewn on their uniforms just like the Basketball team. Don't show any care mate. Otherwise you are accepting FYROM and the ventilator. Well are you George?

I'm kidding George you don't need to answer, i am being a sarcastic prick aiming it at others.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

I'm pretty sure I saw Macedonian soldiers in the Kabul firefight on tonights SBS news, I think a few of our guys were in the thick of it...hopefully all are well.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

they are yes men & will go anywhere the are told.Bill i hate the ventilator as much as anyone it's a flag of capitulation is not a flag anymore.Why die for the way of the macedonian govt comprimising & capitulating.WE are just losers if we avccept the ventilator so we can never be anything else.THey got nothing to be proud of.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              they are yes men & will go anywhere the are told.Bill i hate the ventilator as much as anyone it's a flag of capitulation is not a flag anymore.Why die for the way of the macedonian govt comprimising & capitulating.WE are just losers if we avccept the ventilator so we can never be anything else.THey got nothing to be proud of.
              GS, please show a little bit more respect to our soldiers.

Comment

• Komita
                • May 2009

Koj go zabole? Did the afghan or iraqi people ever threaten us or our country? NO, so I dont care for "our" soldiers that go as american and NATO cannon fodder, while they cant go in some places in Macedonia.
                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                  Koj go zabole? Did the afghan or iraqi people ever threaten us or our country? NO, so I dont care for "our" soldiers that go as american and NATO cannon fodder, while they cant go in some places in Macedonia.
                  So fuck em, let them die..... Is that what you are saying?

Comment

• Komita
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    So fuck em, let them die..... Is that what you are saying?
                    Did I force them to go there? Who are they fighting for? It's certainly isn't for Macedonia...
                    Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

I think your anger should be directed at the Macedonian Government, not at the men serving at the pointy end.

Comment

• Komita
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        I think your anger should be directed at the Macedonian Government, not at the men serving at the pointy end.
                        So they don't have any responsibility? The macedonian government can't force them to go there.
                        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Did I force them to go there?
                          That wasn't my question. And you make it sound like they needed your permission or something. May i ask, who you are?

Who are they fighting for?
                          There family , or own future. Its a job. One that you can't just walk away once you sign up and told to do a job. You could criticise them for joining up in the beginning. But now that they are there, give them some respect. They are Makedoncina for God sake. If you should wish ill on anyone, take it out on the government.
                          Wishing they die?????? you are a sick man and have something in common with many Greeks. You are a disgrace. So is anyone else that has the same mind set as yours.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

So they don't have any responsibility? The macedonian government can't force them to go there.
                            I think when you sign up for the defence forces you are obligated to follow orders, failing to do so is a serious crime...

It could be argued that their "responsibility" is to bring peace to a country like Afghanistan, to help in various tasks, including training Aghan security forces.

I don't see the Macedonian participation in Afghanistan as a 'rape and pillage' exercise or to undermine the Aghan (or Iraqi) people.

On the other hand, Macedonia assisting NATO in Afghanistan is hard to swallow, considering the NATO/US interference in Macedonia, we should NEVER cheer our involvement in these operations like UMD does, instead we should be more articulate in the debate regarding these operations, most importantly we should NEVER abandon our soldiers or wish them ill.

Comment

• Zarni
                              Banned
                              • May 2011

Komita you need to think about this more carefully it isnt as simple or black and white as you think

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Our boys were ordered not to defend Macedonian villages in 2001, and yet are serving under the acronym for NATO for US involvement with Afghanistan
                                George, a soldier has to do what his government tells him to do, and I dont appreciate Macedonia's assistance with NATO after their efforts in destabilising macedonia. it is the government that needs to be accountable for their decision making in using Macedonian soldiers as cannon fodder
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X