X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post

Phoenix how old are you…did you choose the name Phoenix because you have hit over 100 years and onto your second life. Doesn’t everybody know about Facebook. A business with a email mailing list can do a mass information distribution like Facebook but this is not the be all and end all of Facebook.

RTG the aspiration to poke somebody is what drives Facebook.
    OM, cleary you're the sort of 'double adaptor' bloke that enjoys being on the receiving end of a good 'poking'...

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      OM, cleary you're the sort of 'double adaptor' bloke that enjoys being on the receiving end of a good 'poking'...
      Phoenix with all the colourful emoticons to get your attention this…your statement quoted above… is the best you could come up with…the many moving emoticons must have drained you limited attention span. Complain to someone on Facebook if you know how.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Apparently they reckon Facebook is going to be the next big thing. Should I be an early adopter?
        Facebook???????

Is this the death of the "Pen Pal" system?
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Facebook???????

Is this the death of the "Pen Pal" system?
          Good one Bill77hahaha.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
            Phoenix with all the colourful emoticons to get your attention this…your statement quoted above… is the best you could come up with…the many moving emoticons must have drained you limited attention span. Complain to someone on Facebook if you know how.
            See, there's my point...why do I need to use FB, when I can call you a dickhead directly here...surely I don't need to post you a picture.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

See, there's my point...why do I need to use FB,

Go read Post044...I don’t repeat myself for budali.
              Also

Complain to someone on Facebook if you know how
              Sarcasm…I’m not on Facebook and never will be.

when I can call you a dickhead directly here...

Budalite ne znaat ni zosto…my preceding post was accurate in how some companies and organisations use it…email isn’t enough and your saying you don’t know why tells everyone kolku znajs. Now go back to Faxing.

surely I don't need to post you a picture.

No…you can fax me one only if its of you.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

OM, with all those emoticons 'n'all, is it safe to say your status is "single"?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

OM, with all those emoticons 'n'all, is it safe to say your status is "single"?
                  No…sometimes the less is known the better…NtKB.
                  Prior to the MTO I never used emoticons but found a need here as some on this site have a problem in comprehension in ways I have never experienced before…and I have been writing for a very long time…but then we are talking about Macos and as a rule of thumb inajetot muje pogolem od magareto na mostot.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix
                    ...I'll let you work it out, Einstein...
                    I’m neither paranoid about Facebook Einstein…got any logical explanation why they gave him 500 Million with no revenue stream…ie no subscription fees or advertising on Facebook…how are they going to get their money back let alone a profit…sure they are having a loss of the cost of running Facebook because they are a charity doing a social good.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Looking to snag shares of Facebook before it goes public? Felix Investments, a New York City investment manager, is giving rich clients a chance to do just that. The firm touts in a letter to potential investors: "Opportunities like this do not come along every day and we have not seen an opportunity like this since Google in 2004!"

Maybe for good reason. Felix is among a handful of firms vying to get an early jump on Facebook's initial public offering (though the company says it has no plans of doing one). These firms have been pooling clients' money to buy blocks of employee-held shares of the social network company before any IPO.

Felix Investments wouldn't comment, but sources say the firm is looking to pay around $25 per share of Facebook, which values the company at close to $11 billion, according to private share marketplace SharesPost. That was also the bid price recently listed on SecondMarket, a New York company that matches buyers and sellers of shares of hot private technology companies like Twitter and LinkedIn. SharesPost displays bids as high as $31 per share. END

SAFE TO SAY THE SITE IS NOT HURTING FINANCIALLY

That $25 might be a decent price to tempt a Facebook employee to sell, but maybe not so good for investors in the buying pools (who also pay a 5% management fee). Only this past July private equity firm Digital Sky Technologies bought a $100 million chunk of Facebook, paying private holders just $14.77 per share. That put a $6.5 billion valuation on the company.

Despite the big run-up in six months, little has changed about the business of Facebook. It has since topped the 350-million-member mark, and adopted a Google-esque two-tiered stock structure, possibly signaling that a stock issue is imminent. But this news doesn't seem to warrant the 70% price surge.

Of course trying to value Facebook is as difficult as hiding from your former high school sweetheart online. The company's revenue is secret--estimates for 2009 range from $300 million to $500 million--and there are no big publicly traded social networking sites for comparison. But for fun we took the high-end revenue estimate of this "next Google" and multiplied it by the ratio of Google's value at the time of its 2004 public offering to its sales the previous year. That ratio was 15.7. Extrapolated value of Facebook: $7.9 billion, well below the price implied by the latest private bids.
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-20-2010, 02:11 PM.
                      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Actually, I am Felix Investments' agent here in Australia.
                        I can get you guys some excellent share allocations. Send me your money and I will poke you later.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Send me your money and I will poke you later.
                          lmfao

The poke feature (FB) is to be used with extreme caution

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

OM - Phoenix
                            Aijde da ne dopadnime do redoite na tia yuzhni te gjupci!
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                              lmfao

The poke feature (FB) is to be used with extreme caution

MK
                              Let's set up some fractional banking company and buy all the shares with government funds and get rich! Then we can go around poking Soros all the time! (you can tell I watched your videos from the other post).
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                                MK
                                Let's set up some fractional banking company and buy all the shares with government funds and get rich! Then we can go around poking Soros all the time! (you can tell I watched your videos from the other post).
                                I can't stand George Soros because he uses blackmail to bargain with and "WikiLeaks" was created to attack H. Clinton his partner in crimes. She didn't want to bend over (dry) any longer and take the money so George paid the CIA to get all the documents.

Sorros has given money to Greek governments as well - all of them including Canada many times.

You think the US government doesn't know it's Sorros? They sure as hell do and are using the messenger as their fall guy so they don't go to prison .. this will make Watergate look normal.
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-20-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X