• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Strive
    Banned
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post
    Strive, i am sure these so-called "independant" observers takes note of the recent expulsion of 1000s of gypsies from France or the gun squad execution in USA few months ago, right? Or the new government party in Netherlands(ranked 5 in the world according to them) who spreads hate about immigrants?? OR to Greece where minorities cant even openly express themselves with their true ethnicity??

Just like the economical ranking organizations who gave A+ ranking to the Greece just few weeks b4 their downfall.

"independent organizations", sigh... Gimme a break

P. S: Strive, are you deliberately going off topic issues???
    You give me a break, Onur. The Turkish human rights track record has not been very good for the past 50 years. The international organizations that I linked to can attest to the contemporary Turkish track record.

The fact that deluded nationalists like TM support you is only because you dislike the Greeks.

WHY WONT TM COMMENT ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE KURDISH PEOPLE IN TURKEY? He wont because his racism blinds him in this case.

And TM you are a racist. Anytime you refer to the vast majority of a population of a country as animals you are a racist. You are no better than the skin heads that attack the Jews and brand them as animals, monsters and imply that they have an artificial identity. There are very strong parallels between your overt racism and the agenda espoused by the white supremacists.

You TM are not bright enough to realize that your stupid sophistry with heavy racist undertones completely diminishes any valid information posted on this website. Those third party observers, the same ones you want to educate, who come here will read your drivel about "animals" and "Toilets" and completely disregard anything you have to say.

Im sure the brighter and more civilized contributors to these forums realize this.

Go ahead keep branding me as a Greek and a traitor. Keep posting your youtube clips THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS WHOSE STUDIES I POSTED DO NOT LIE. Turkish Human Rights track record is appauling, even worse than Greece or any European neighbor.

Anybody else care to comment? How about you Onur. Are the Kurds treated fairly in Turkey? Why doesn't anybody want to offend Onur? Are you all so hate filled that you do not want to offend your friend who shares his hatred of everything Greek?

It astounds me that you all gripe about Koloski dancing a serbian dance yet the likes of TM can operate under a racist veil and you all cannot connect the dots and see what kind of damage this does to the Macedonian cause.

Shame on you.

Where is Rogi. Rogi what do you think of the Kurdish plight in Turkey?

Where is MHRMI? Do you agree that the vast majority of Greeks are animals as MR. TM claims?

Where is the dissent? All you guys know how to do is cry about what Koloski said 3 years ago.

Shame on you.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valhalla View Post
      Greeks in Florina and other parts of Macedonia cross the borders to ROM everyday to shop products. They are in good relations with their neighbors and dont pay attention to the politics. At the end of the day thats what it is...Politics. Your just another diasporite that doesnt have a clue.
      Ha ha, perhaps I wasn't really there when the Greek customs officer at the border said to the people in our Greek registered car .... "why do you want to spend money in that country of pigs?".

All good humour for you. No doubt you will suggest he was a mirthful fellow and we should all learn to be more objective and not paint all Greeks with a very racist brush. That in fact, they are more like you and Strive who give the impression of being very reasonable people with little knowledge of what this racist stuff is all about.

My experiences in Greece tells me that Greece is so far behind the rest of the Balkans that it is almost comical. A hateful little country with people like you meant to represent the "better" side of nationalism.

Carry on (a little more).

I do however agree with you on one point. An objective reader would say "wow, it is impossible that Greeks could be that racist, this website must be a hate website". But then the facts just keep coming and coming and coming like a tidal wave. The objective and independent reader will soon learn that the petulant little European wannabe that is Greece is really a national anachronism that is struggling to meet the norms of modern nations.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Hey Strive, the Turkish treatment of Kurds is appalling.
        But not as bad as the Greek treatment of Macedonians.
        My case in point is that they are still called Kurds in Turkey.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Hey Strive, by the way “well done my boy, my Greek.”
          Risto the Great

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

So I see the word "animal" is very hurtful for the imposter hellenes out there. Especially the imposter hellene who played a make believe Macedonian for a lil' bit. You want to know why modern "greeks" deserve this qualification? Here's why:

YouTube - Unisteni grobovite na Makedoncite vo Albanija.mpg

Only animals would desecrate graves. What did the dead do to the hellenized Vlachs and Albanians in Albania? Nothing. This foreign imposed "Hellenism" turned people into racist animals who bide their time by desecrating Macedonian graveyards.
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

This type of Nazi Greek racist stuff doesn't just stop in Greece and Cyprus, it also stretches to the Greek diaspora in Australia:

Watch and listen at 5:16 when this racist Grk calls in and has a go at the host of the radio program:
              YouTube - Greek Australians Racial Hatred for Turks & Macedonians HFCM

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Thanks for the video DTG. It doesn't matter if they are in Athenass, Cyprus, Albania, Australia, Canada, or America racism is so well embedded in these people that it's disgusting.

YouTube - Incidents between Macedonians and Greek Fascist
                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Strive and Val you cannot win. You are trying to defend the indefensible.

You feebly dismiss any points put forward to you or you deflect by trying to point out events in Turkey.

You are so arrogant you actually believe you said something smart. Any intelligent reader of this forum will be able to quickly recognise what is put to you is an avalanche of logical argument and proof.

Simply telling people they are from the diaspora and hence have no real clue of what is happening is not a reply to the points presented to you but a feeble attempt to diminish the points by association…ie you are from the diaspora you cannot see what is actually is happening on the ground and what little you can see is a blur so your negative question have no value as they are based on your limited blurred vision and confusion…sound about right.

You then try to prove your point by saying how Greeks have no problem going to Macedonia to do their shopping. Do you really call this proof. You must think you are talking to children. You belittle every reader with such comments regardless if they are Macedonian or not.

Do you think that just maybe many of those going to Macedonian for shopping are people who live relatively near the border because not many people would want to waste the petrol from Athens.

Do you think most people know there are Macedonians in the northern part of Greece which is also Macedonian land.

Do you think an ethnic Macedonian living inside of Greece is not expecting to have a problem going to RoM so they will go there happily.

Do you think an ethnic Greek living near the border would not swallow his pride even if he had anti Macedonian feelings and go to RoM to do his shopping if because of the high prices in Greece and much lower prices in RoM it meant the difference between being able to afford to feed his family appropriately.

Do you think if he did have anti Macedonian feelings he would not say to himself just go there keep your mouth shut about Macedonian anything get the shopping done and get out in case anything happens.

Do you think after doing this and nobody saying or doing anything bad to him and other like him he might realise any fears he may have had about going to Macedonia were baseless or out of fear from reprisal for the damage done to the cars of Macedonians who went to Greece on holiday. And when it doesn’t happen to his car or any other Greeks cars do you think he will think this is easy so why not go there every time he wants to do shopping…its safe and he gets to feed his family.

Do you now see even a racist Greek could go to Macedonian to do his shopping without fear. Do you now see your point is not proof of anything and in no way diminishes the point put to you.

Do you really think the reader of this forum regardless if they are Macedonian or not cannot see through your simpleton tactics. If you had real points to argue with you would address the points put forward to you and not try to dismiss them with such simple tactics.

Further your stupidity has no limits. Do you actually believe the reader cannot see how you are trying to deflect points against Greece and your arguments by pointing at any negative things about Turkey. Whether or not those things you say are true or if they were a 1000 times worse than what you say every argument is irrelevant to the points put to you about Greece. Let me dumb it down for you…if I call you a thief who stole my TV and say I have proof your saying that the Turk over there stole not only your TV but also your stereo and you have video camera proof he did it in NO WAY is an answer to my accusations against you and in no way makes you innocent. So STOP telling us what the Turks did or didn’t do and stick to the thread and argue against the points put to you if you can.

But that’s the point…you cant…you are trying to defend the indefensible…that’s why you will never win.

Do not think that the readers on this forum regardless if they are Macedonian or not cannot see through your tactics and see the liars that you are. Do not think your saying the integrity of this site is in question makes it true. Your tactics are weak…diminish by association or strait out deflection. The integrity of this site is not tarnished in any way.

Go back to your little hole and shut up until you have something intelligent to say.
                  Like the old saying It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                    Thanks for the video DTG. It doesn't matter if they are in Athenass, Cyprus, Albania, Australia, Canada, or America racism is so well embedded in these people that it's disgusting.

No problem TM, and you are completely right, racism is a part of the Grk identity it's in their DNA to hate other races and ethnicities, they are a joke of a people.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                      racism is a part of the Grk identity it's in their DNA to hate other races and ethnicities, they are a joke of a people.
                      It is not in their DNA. Their DNA is Macedonian, Vlach, Albanian, Turkish and sometimes Greek. It is clearly in the Retsina they drink as babies.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Originally Posted by Strive
                        Posting a youtube video of a wignut's grand child and then painting a whole nation with the same brush is propaganda.
                        Phoenix, Does this word ring a bell ?

perhaps I wasn't really there when the Greek customs officer at the border said to the people in our Greek registered car .... "why do you want to spend money in that country of pigs?".
                        Risto, Their behavior is appalling i've experienced it for myself, i've never seen such disgusting behavior and hatred towards our nation.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Valhalla
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                          No problem TM, and you are completely right, racism is a part of the Grk identity it's in their DNA to hate other races and ethnicities, they are a joke of a people.
                          ^ Let me guess, your a kid arent you ?

Risto, you are doing a disservice in catering to this kind of thinking. You owe it to your youngsters to be more carefull in how you joke. They may actually think you are serious.

Comment

• Valhalla
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Ha ha, perhaps I wasn't really there when the Greek customs officer at the border said to the people in our Greek registered car .... "why do you want to spend money in that country of pigs?".
                            Really ? When ? When was this Risto ? I just came from there.
                            This is not the norm, but rather an exception to the rule.
                            There is no hard feelings and I can assure you the Macedonians on the other side of the border do not mind Greek ppl coming, exchanging greetings, and supporting their family business's by purchasing products. Our economic problems may even pave the way for dialogue on a grassroots level. More communication there exists, less barriers to break.

You shouldnt be so pessimistic.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Risto, you are doing a disservice in catering to this kind of thinking. You owe it to your youngsters to be more carefull in how you joke. They may actually think you are serious.
                              Valeri, instead of acting like a mother, how about we get a comment from you regarding these youtube videos and the way some Greeks portray their race.

If the language is to rated R here for you then you know what to do and where to go. Thats putting it nicely so i don't make you cry.

so how about it, what do you think of the way these Greeks carry on?
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

And what does the Greek schooling system owe to its pupils when it focuses highly on Ancient history and some how manages to not teach its pupils about the various minorities that formed modern Greek society?
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X