X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    You cant keep making excuses for the Slovene's.

Look at other eastern european countries like Slovakia who stands up to the EU and does not recognize kosovo or agree to give money to grk aid. And slovakia is a small country like Slovenia and was actually in far worse shape then slovenia.

If they were true allies of macedonia then they would help, since joining the EU they have become loyal german ass lickers and snooty "western europeans"
    BBS your right im not holding my breath when it comes to them but its aggrevating country's would throw you to the fire by the hand that fills their pockets.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
      hehe, well, zrinski might hate me couse of the following, but hey, it is my opinion :P

i used to live in Slovenia few years. they are very frustrated nation. they count like the germans, so they dont say the big number first, but the small.

example:

45 is not

chetirieset i pet

it is

pet en shtirideset

and if you say to them that they are also a Balkan Nation, you might find yourself in very funny argue, couse they will pull out some unbeliveable funny (and stupid) arguments :P

they are insulted somehow, and i dont understand that, dont understand why (they ARE on the Balkans)

but we (somehow) should try to understand them, couse like we live(d) under "greek", vulgar and servian presure, they live(d) under austro-ungarian and italian presure.

yet, they are prooving that they are very good SCLAVI (servants, slaves) to the germans, and i think the next generations will have much to pay for the slave mentality that nowadays Slovenians care in them.

the "western europe" does not know friendship, but interest(s).

couse (i believe) we have lots of blood and cultural connections, we threat them like "our people", (nashi lugje)

but as soon as "europe" dont need them anymore, they will be "thrown away", and later will be hard for them to proove to the next generations of Macedonians and other Balkan Nations, that we are "Slovenski Brakja"

concidering the "Bencina" and the news from this topic - scr3w her, scr3w them, scr3w every1 who "friendly" tells us we should change our name.

we realy dont need such "friends"...

Hah, yeah that sounds about right. A few of my friends who have Slovene fathers, when they count using their fingers they do it the “german” way, for example say a Macedonian or Australian would use three fingers, while the german and slovene would use two fingers and their thumb, kind of like the chetnik salute.

I personally think the Slovenia that bravely recognized Macedonia in 1992 is different from the slovenia that licks german ass and stabs Macedonia in the back today. My belief is that they have tried very hard to distance themselves from the dirty black Balkans and appear more “western”.

For example, I believe they have tried to make the “official” version of sloven sound a bit too nice and “sophisticated”, my friend purchased a book and tape on how to learn the sloven language and when showing his father , the father said the narrator and book sounded like a stuck up arrogant wanker. I read the introduction from that learning book and I remember the author ( a slovene) said something along the lines that in the Slovenian language they don’t swear at people or use bad words, and the worst thing you can say to someone is that “they smell like a wet dirty bear”! What a crock of shit!

Another example, in the days of Yugoslavia and the early 90’s the popular nationalist Slovenian expression was “trst je nas” ( Trieste is ours), however today it is only used in a mockingly fashion, and its bad to be seen as a “nationalist” because western Europe looks down on nationalism.

I find it funny that they were going to veto Croatia over a tiny strip of sea and land, but stay quite and loyal to the germans while the germans germanise slovenes and still have a lot of Slovenian land and even their old capital city in their possession.

I could never understand why they hate being called a Balkan people, half their country is in the Balkans, and also their little precious Trieste is also on the Balkan Peninsula. They love to boast that they are the “sunny side of the alps” yet only one sixth of their country is in the alps lol

But you are right, I see a lot of similarities between the slovenes and Macedonians, that’s why I think it is a great shame that they are really being aggressive towards us and ignoring the years of “friendship” between Macedonia and slovenia.
      However I think the biggest similarity between Macedonian and slovenes is that Slovenes worship the germans/Austrians and try to be like them (even after experience brutal germanisation and that the germans and Austrians look down on slovenes) and you also have slovenes who pretend to be Italians, and one the other side of the coin you have Macedonians worshiping the serbs and try to be like them (even after experiencing brutal serbinization and that serbs look down on macedonians) and you have Macedonians who pretend to be “greeks”……

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
        Macedonians have been brainwashed and fed lies and bullsgit enough by the UN and Gruevski. He has the power to say NO, and use their clauses against them in crying discrimination!!!!

MACEDONIA AND MACEDONIANS GLOBALLY SAY NO TO NEGOTIATIONS, WE ARE NOT FOR SALE
        The Macedonians have the right in law to be admitted to the U.N under their Constitutional name, but Gruevski and Co. will not exercise that right. I don't no why they won't exercise that right. I am very suspicious of the whole of thing, and very weary of Gruevski and Co.. I sense some kind of treachery in play, or some kind of mischief at work here. We have never been legally blocked from the United Nations institution - we could be admitted to the U.N under our Constitutional name tommorrow, if we requested it. I think that this information needs to be made known to Macedonians.

Comment

• Makedonetz
          • Apr 2010

We should not even be in the meeting rooms negotiating our name with these maggots. Macedonia has the power to say enough is enough but the Gov't is hell bent to get ourselves in at no cost but what has Gruevski and co sold to the devil to get macedonia into the EU.
          Makedoncite se borat
          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
            The Macedonians have the right in law to be admitted to the U.N under their Constitutional name, but Gruevski and Co. will not exercise that right. I don't no why they won't exercise that right. I am very suspicious of the whole of thing, and very weary of Gruevski and Co.. I sense some kind of treachery in play, or some kind of mischief at work here. We have never been legally blocked from the United Nations institution - we could be admitted to the U.N under our Constitutional name tommorrow, if we requested it. I think that this information needs to be made known to Macedonians.
            Write to the media and post articles for publishing, obviously not A1 seeing they are owned by SDMS and also pushing for name change.
            Another leaflet drop by AMHRC akin to the last campaign?
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mactruth
              • Dec 2010

Slovenian foreign minister to visit Macedonia

SKOPJE, Macedonia -- Slovenian Foreign Minister Samuel Zbogar kicks off a two-day visit to Skopje on Tuesday (March 8th). He will meet with President Gjorge Ivanov, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski, Parliament Speaker Trajko Veljanoski and political party leaders. The talks will focus on bilateral relations, regional co-operation and Macedonia's bids to join the EU and NATO. (MIA, Alsat M - 08/03/11)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

He would surely be coming to Macedonia with his tail between his legs.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

He shouldn't be allowed to step foot in the country after his government's pathetic 180% turn against Macedonia in favour of the racist Greek government. But of course, our leaders will welcome him (like they do with other anti-Macedonians) with open arms. Either that, or make him enter Macedonia as a Croatian or a German, at least that way such an act will be on par with his own government's stupidity.

The Slovenian government was supposed to be Macedonia's friend, not her enemy. The former's betrayal is a treacherous stab in the back.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Frank
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2010

He will no doubt tell Macedonia you need to resolve your problem with that Southern land before EU membership talks can go ahead then say we are your friend

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

I am disgusted that the Slovenian will be greeted as a long lost hero and brother. Are our people so blinded and stupid to greet the prick?

On a side issue and off topic, the way the Slovenians seized sovereignty and control over their country is something the Macedonians should look into - its not up to the diaspora but the people and the army of Macedonia to stand up once and for all
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

what joke i wouldn't welcome this person at all after his country did not recognize us.Piss him off completely.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

The Current Slovenian Government is lead by Komunjari similar to SDSM, its quite clear that they are closer to SDSM and Euro MP like Zoran Thaler clearly shows it by his statements, even A1 is openly defending him.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Slovenian MEP Zoran Thaler caught in a corruption scandal

Here is the video that shows Thaler taking a bribe from a journalist posing as a banking lobbyist. I cant believe this guy has the nerve to criticize us when he should be in prison for his actions.

YouTube - cash for laws scandal MEP Zoran Thaler (Slovenia)

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

A lot of people are going to get caught out with 'spy' equipment Prolet - God willing All of them and All of their misdeeds.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                                • Sep 2008

Thanks for that link Prolet.
                                God I am so happy to see this. I hate this guy from the bottom of my heart and so good to see him busted....

Comment

Working...
                                X