• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Kako misleja za narodon?
    I don't know but I think that people had more money than and not because Branko or Co gave them the money because everything to fall apart took some time.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Gi lazhele komunistite, kako na drug nachin?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I think that Gruevski has done quite well, and would have done even better, were it not for the fact that his administration has been correcting alot of the corrupted errors that prevailed while this kopile Crvko was in charge of state affairs.

So it would seem that this jester achieved absolutely nothing positive for Macedonia.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
          SOM, Georgi Trendafilov?? He was Ljubco's right hand man.....
          Is that the same guy Prolet? I thought he was Trendafilovski and not Trendafilov, but I could be wrong because it has been a while. He looked like a younger bloke, like still in his 20's.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

I don't like the guy and I don't like it when it looks like he has something on his mind, it can never mean a good thing.

Comment

• Brygian Seed
              • Dec 2009

For what it's worth a cousin of mine, who is well placed in the health sector, insists that Crvenkovski is a junkie and has been for some time.

Comment

• Warrior
                • Jan 2010

I blame one person for all this circus and yugo nostalgic euphoria. GRUEVSKI!!!

He should have locked up Crvenkovski, Frchkovski, Ahmeti etc. long time ago and there are good reasons for that. Instead he is walking through the same doors as them when going to parliament.

Again it seems Gruevski is more worried about political votes than making the hard decisions such as putitng these traitors behind bars or maybe send Crvenkovski to a Goli Otok type camp as he has a fetish for the yugo days!!! It might be a win win for all.

The reality is that will be a massive backlash from their supporters if the above traitors are put behind bars, but you have to start somewhere. Current situation is unacceptable for the credibility of the country when drug lords, mafiosi, racketteers are in parliament...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                  Current situation is unacceptable for the credibility of the country when drug lords, mafiosi, racketteers are in parliament...
                  Sounds like a fully developed country to me.

Nah ... I agree with you.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Warrior, As long as people like Branko are around Gruevski can feel safe in his seat, these people are making his job that much easier since everybody knows about them. Grujo is already been called a dictator,hitler,Stalin, worse then Fidel Casto and so forth. If he does what you say he'll be worse then the devil, he tried with that crook Zoran Zaev and Crvenkovski pardoned him.

SOM, It was him alright

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Warrior
                      • Jan 2010

[QUOTE=Prolet;35045]Warrior, As long as people like Branko are around Gruevski can feel safe in his seat, these people are making his job that much easier since everybody knows about them. Grujo is already been called a dictator,hitler,Stalin, worse then Fidel Casto and so forth. If he does what you say he'll be worse then the devil, he tried with that crook Zoran Zaev and Crvenkovski pardoned him.

Based on your statements RoM has law based around individuals. Certain people can do whatever they choose and the law will not catch up with them.

Isnt that an indicatment on the current government if they can not enforce the law? Allowing people with questinabale character to walk around because it is too hard to arrest which may damage your political career is a form of negligence. If you are looking from the outside it will indicate that government is not enforcing law and corruption is prevalent. Dont you agree Prolet?

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Warrior, I couldnt agree anymore with you, however its not that simple. SDSM is an institution that controls alot of the media and the Justice System. Why do you think they are covering up the Lustration Laws? Because more then half of them are spies and kodoshi.

In the 1990s Branko Crvenkovski blind drunk behind the wheel hit a pole, when the police did an investigation they figured out that it was the Council's fault because the pole should have been 2 meters further back so the council payed the fine, yet Crvenko was speeding and blind drunk behind the wheel.

Warrior, When you hear the real truth about how these people privatized companies you will literally throw up, do you know how Stopanska Banka was sold to the Greeks?? The Crvenkovski Government actually payed them money so they could take over it with the current debt. Keep in mind that Stopanska Banka at the time was our numer one bank and its still up there today.

Comment

• Warrior
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Warrior, I couldnt agree anymore with you, however its not that simple. SDSM is an institution that controls alot of the media and the Justice System. Why do you think they are covering up the Lustration Laws? Because more then half of them are spies and kodoshi.

In the 1990s Branko Crvenkovski blind drunk behind the wheel hit a pole, when the police did an investigation they figured out that it was the Council's fault because the pole should have been 2 meters further back so the council payed the fine, yet Crvenko was speeding and blind drunk behind the wheel.

Warrior, When you hear the real truth about how these people privatized companies you will literally throw up, do you know how Stopanska Banka was sold to the Greeks?? The Crvenkovski Government actually payed them money so they could take over it with the current debt. Keep in mind that Stopanska Banka at the time was our numer one bank and its still up there today.
                          Prolet you just mentioned couple of criminals acts that have been committed by "drugarot" Crvenko. Using excuses of the judicial systems and other departments as backing him is not good enough to allow him and Ahmeti float around. As government they should change things until everyone is pushing into the same direction. When is the government going to take the hard actions and deal with corruption from top to bottom? It is unfortunate that the current government is not able to show some teeth and deal with tough issues.....We know for the foreign policies that they have caved to the US and the EU, it seems that they are caving internally now. Spineless bunch only looking after themselves!!!!
                          Zmisko Oko and some other actions were a "play" and nothing more. They are corrupt as well. If they arrest the other criminals they might expose Gruevski and his gang of their activities. So its better to leave them alone.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Warrior, These people are protected by armies, why dont they arrest Geroge W Bush for war crimes?? Nobody can even think about doing it, Ali Ahmeti is in power whos going to touch him?? You are talking about high profile people here, Ali Ahmeti lead the Albanians in UCK its not like arresting a bum in the street for stealing Semki or Piperki.

Grujo can only make things harder for these people who want to bend the system, look at what happened with Zoran Zaev. Keep in mind that Grujo has done more then enough in a short period, you cant push too far otherwise the Opposition can manipulate things and use it to their advantage.

Comment

• Warrior
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Warrior, These people are protected by armies, why dont they arrest Geroge W Bush for war crimes?? Nobody can even think about doing it, Ali Ahmeti is in power whos going to touch him?? You are talking about high profile people here, Ali Ahmeti lead the Albanians in UCK its not like arresting a bum in the street for stealing Semki or Piperki.

Grujo can only make things harder for these people who want to bend the system, look at what happened with Zoran Zaev. Keep in mind that Grujo has done more then enough in a short period, you cant push too far otherwise the Opposition can manipulate things and use it to their advantage.
                              George Bush never worked against the American cause. Anyone that tried to stuff around with America he smash them. Or anyone that was seen as an enemy of America was harrassed and arrested. That is what we need....

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

I complitley agree with you Warrior. If VMRO get invloved in this hunt than they may be exposed and the things they do and have done.
                                We could do with a man like George Bush. In all his speaches he spoke about America, patriotisam, Amerca, the American people. our governments talk about name issues, EU and NATO way more than they talk about the Macedonian people and Macedonia.
                                Warriot can I ask you where you are from? Do you live in Macedonia?

Comment

Working...
                                X