X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

I would like to think the efforts of the MTO highlighting the failings of this traitor and through their readership have played at least a small part if not more to his downfall.

Lets remember
    "The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

SECRET MEETING SDSM leader and boss of A1 TV OHRID

Branko and Veli drawing new prime minister

07/27/2010
    "The new prime minister should be entrepreneur , who well knows the economy, budget, and the prime minister will be able to return the money in the economy " , said the " West " Ramkovski , who confirmed that Saturday was a joint lunch with the leader of SDSM Branko Crvenkovski

SDSM leader Branko Crvenkovski and Veli Ramkovski , owner of Skopje 's A1 TV yesterday had a secret meeting in Ohrid. During a joint lunch at a hotel in Ohrid, businessman and leader discussed what features should be a future prime minister.
    Ramkovski yesterday that we met with the leader Crvenkovski of the SDSM . The meeting lasted two hours.
    " Yeah, I saw the SDSM leader Branko Crvenkovski in Ohrid. We talked about many things . The economic crisis, which is larger than shown . We talked about what should be the next prime minister , said yesterday Ramkovski .
    Asked whether Crvenkovski will be the future prime minister says opposition leader Branko Crvenkovski will not be prime minister if , eventually , SDSM wins future elections , whether part time or full-time .
    " Crvenkovski will not be prime minister but would require a man who can bring the country since the Great Depression , "says Ramkovski .
    The question , however , does lunch with the leader of SDSM dogovarale possibly be that the new Macedonian Prime Minister Ramkovski replied he did not want to be prime minister, although he knew very well the economy and creating special budget that since 2001 the worked with him.
    "The new prime minister should be entrepreneur , who well knows the economy, budget, and the prime minister will be able to return the money in the economy " , said the " West " Ramkovski .
    SDSM leader Branko Crvenkovski reiterated that he had met with the owner of television A1.
    " Sunday in Ohrid, Velina Ramkovski and several other people had a pleasant coffee - chat on various topics. I have no intention to comment in public that any such voluntary and relaxed conversations " , said Crvenkovski.
    Asked whether he would be prime minister or not , if possible SDSM won the next election , whether regular or extraordinary , Crvenkovski said his position is known and repeatedly communicated to the public .
    "Whether I am or not a candidate for prime minister in the future government of the SDSM , and if possible I'm , like account of a person should be is something that the party will decide when it will come right moment . The decision will be, primarily motivated by the assessment as a safer and faster to achieve the main goal , which is sooner termination of this fatal policy of the government and creating opportunities to resolve the crisis and deep despair , " emphasized the opposition leader Branko Crvenkovski.
    G. Trpenoski

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Wikipedia: Crvenkovski Died on July 21st

I was almost fooled there for a moment lol

The popular website "Wikipedia" declared ex communist, president and current opposition leader Branko Crvenkovski to have died on July 21st.

It was an apparent hacker who changed the text on Crvenkovski's Wikipedia page. As cause of death the hacker wrote "Brain problems", adding "Crvenkovski has been dead to Macedonians for a long time".

The text stayed there for few days and was only recently changed back to its original version.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

It just go's to show how ridiculous Wiki can be when any Tom Dick or Harry (evan a Stavros ) can log in and change or add things as they please.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bill, They also go on to say that BC was the first Premier of Macedonia when infact it was Nikola Kljusev.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

I have tried to edit Wikipedia before but it was deleted by the Wikipedia people.
            As Bill said a Stavros can edit, why can't i with out it being deleted?

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
              I have tried to edit Wikipedia before but it was deleted by the Wikipedia people.
              As Bill said a Stavros can edit, why can't i with out it being deleted?
              Ahhhh your name is not Stavros...thats why.

As soon as you correct something Stavros's Brother Spiros, who has nothing else better to do with his life except become an internet Warrior for the Mighty Ellas, will step in.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

German MEP tells Mak Opposition: Don't Blackmail your own Country

This must be an all time low for SDSM, their actions are so obvious everybody can see it.

Friday, 27 August 2010

A call to Macedonian politicians was made by visiting German MEP Bernd Posselt urging the different political parties to form a consensus when it comes to creating a platform for helping the nation at an international level.

Things got somewhat intriguing when Posselt made the following statement: "The Macedonian opposition can not go to Strasbourg and Brussel to blackmail their own Government and country. Everyone needs to work together for the benefit of Macedonia". This statement perhaps did not resonate with the SDSM party, though it did with most Macedonians.

Astonishingly embarassing for every Macedonian around the globe, for a foreign politician to visit Macedonia so he can urge a large political party to stop their work against its own country.

When asked about Greece, Posselt was more reserved as expected, saying "We are doing everything we can for Greece to agree on Macedonian accession talks. You already know Greece needs EU's help, and because of it, we will require for the Greek Government to do something so Europe will continue on its path."

The German MEP believes Macedonia will start the accession talks during Hungary's EU presidency.

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

They (we well understand who) me, in every country i have seen when unity and a common ground needs to be established it happens for the good of National Interests

The political majors dont have a single voice when it comes to our war with hellarse they SDSM use ever opp to attack the Govt like immuture teenagers
                  Last edited by Frank; 08-27-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

I’M NOT OFFENDED BY CRVENKOVSKI’S WORDS, POSSELT SAYS

Skopje, 5 September 2010 (MIA) – I cannot understand how someone who had been leader of the country, can speak in such a manner to a friend to Macedonia and to a man who has been fighting for Macedonia for 15 years. This is incomprehensible for me, German MEP Bernd Posselt stated.

Posselt last month in Skopje spoke about chances that Macedonia missed in the past for joining faster in the Euro-Atlantic processes and accused SDSM leader Branko Crvenkovski for presenting criticism about Macedonia in Brussels.

SDSM leader Branko Crvenkovski at the press conference last week said that everyone who claims that in 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 or any other next year, when SDSM was ruling party, they were given offer for NATO membership and negotiations with EU under the provisional reference, and they refused it, is notorious liar or total idiot.

- I do not feel offended by these words, because sincerely I’m friend to Macedonia, I love this country and the opinion of the individuals is not important for me, Posselt said.

He welcomed the SDSM decision to return to coordination meetings in the parliament and to accept voting for Rules of Procedures.

- I think that the opposition should not misuse the European integration for internal disputes. They should debate about the politics, about what they want, I’m parliamentarian, and democrat and I want severe debates. But I think when it comes to something important for the country, and it is the name dispute and blockade by Greece for NATO and EU membership in your case, then I think that all parties and all forces should work together, Posselt stated in the interview with Nasa TV.

In the mid of 90’s, when Posselt was Rapporteur of the European Parliament for Slovenia, assessed that besides Slovenia also Macedonia was prepared to begin integration processes with Union. Posselt said he helped Slovenia to surpass blockade by Italy and perceived opportunity integrative processes to begin with interim agreement between Macedonia and Greece, but this opportunity was never used.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Bill

Imagine us being with the Slovenians in that regard we would have been way ahead, if these privatizations didnt occur where major companies were sold for next to nothing, we would have been so far ahead of everyone else it would have been every Serb,Greek,Bulgarian's dream to be in Macedonia but we had to put up with the Komunjari destroying everything.

Now we have to start from scratch building roads and hospitals like its the end of the WW2 era, while the Komunjari were filling up their pockets with all the companies they sold and leaving hundreds of thousands of people on the streets.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Branko Crvenkovski offeres support to his Bosnian Mates

Branko Crvenkovski speaking at a political rally in Bosnia

YouTube - SDP BiH Zavrsni skup Sarajevo Branko Crvenkovski

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

Yet he can not leand support to the Macedonian Govt on matters of national Interest but engage in point scoring when ever he can

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

To the people of Sarajevo, you can keep this traitor who was born in your city.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Serbian Flags at SDSM Rally

I thought i'd share this photograph, i cant believe what im seeing here. SDSM is even proud to show this photo.

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

You already opened a thread about the same thing:

SDSM Rally in Skopje

It's SDSM supporters from Kumanovo, near the Serbian border, there is Serbian minority there.
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X