Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Serdarot, seriously, are the SDMS serbian flag bearers and everyone present at that rally Albanians?
    Pictorial evidence has a conservative number of 15000.
    A total of 300 showed up for the protest contra the framework agreement.
    I spit on anyone that is contra to the Macedonian cause, that will gladly sell my name and my identity
    Where was I?? Protesting in my capital city when that occurred 20,000 km away.
    If I lived in Macedonia, I would have organised and lead the rally then

I am sick and tired of the diaspora being blamed for the sedentary attitude of my people. I dont spit on my people, just the traitors and sellouts like these pictures show. You cant tell me to be proud to see a serbian flag waving, seriously SDMS supporters have identity issues, perhaps they were all asphyxiated at birth
    Last edited by julie; 12-06-2010, 04:40 AM.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
      Serdarot, seriously, are the SDMS serbian flag bearers and everyone present at that rally Albanians?
      Pictorial evidence has a conservative number of 15000.
      A total of 300 showed up for the protest contra the framework agreement.
      I spit on anyone that is contra to the Macedonian cause, that will gladly sell my name and my identity
      Where was I?? Protesting in my capital city when that occurred 20,000 km away.
      If I lived in Macedonia, I would have organised and lead the rally then

I am sick and tired of the diaspora being blamed for the sedentary attitude of my people. I dont spit on my people, just the traitors and sellouts like these pictures show. You cant tell me to be proud to see a serbian flag waving, seriously SDMS supporters have identity issues, perhaps they were all asphyxiated at birth
      imo - at least half of those on the rally were not ethnic Macedonians.

i dont suspect you would be active if you were not 20 000 km away from Skopje, and pls donīt fall in that trap "diaspora bein blamed"...

i donīt know where i am blaming the diaspora for all our defeats, or for any our defeat?

i simpy say that also ->WE<-, the diaspora, have PART of the fault

you ppl over-react a bit...
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

of course we have fault Serdarot. Each and every Macedonian on this planet at fault. Moreso the ones that are living in Macedonia.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
          of course we have fault Serdarot. Each and every Macedonian on this planet at fault. Moreso the ones that are living in Macedonia.
          exactly this, nothing more... we must accept that we ALL have part of the guilt, some more, some less (example, i dont find you bearing some guilt about the curent situation...you could maybe contribute more, but on some other topics about that how we can contribute more...)

but some people here love to concider themself as superheros who canīt be wrong and never made anything wrong...

well, in their style:

most of them are "jorgan vojvodi", whoīs greatest conribute is to donate 5 dollars for Macedonia

and of course the famous sentence:

"ama da mi se vrata! so kamata!"

i was member of DPMNE from the first days, actualy i was activist even before the first congress (osnivacko sobranie) in Prilep happened

i remember such statements very good

i could also generalize and say that you Macoīs in aussieland are like this or like that...

but to claim that we need Unity, and to keep on spitting on Macedonia and Macedonians, is at least stupid
          Bratot:
          Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
            ti da ne drapase jajca, ke procitase i svatese deka i jas sum "dijaspora"...
            od koga? od chera???? ajde bezobrazen eden ne shiri gluposti za diasporata.

a za ona "da bevte mazi", mozis samo da mi se fatis za mashkiot, mochko eden
            nemash shto da se fati koga nemozite 7 makedonci na 1 shiptar... pitchki golemi

and beside the paid army and police, i went there, unfortunately few days before the capitulation...
            Why did you arive so late? were you counting your houses and cars mr Diaspora?

any of you went back to Macedonia, to even try to defend it?
            Like RTG said, many would have if asked. But it was not called a war to very recently. And l will repeat what i said If you can't handle Albanians outnumbered 7-1 god fucken help us.

ili si gi broevte kukjite i kolite? (i know this is hurting you, but i will keep repeating it untill you ban me,
            Hurting me??? i called for both sides to have a good hard look at them selves before pointing fingers at the other side. I to am critical at times of the diaspora. But to get someone like yourself (who only would have been part of the diaspora recently), but still have that ROM citizen, anti diaspora mentality, playing the same tune over and over, is not only ridiculous and getting monotonous but its harmful to what ever chance we have of unity.

or you understand that WE, the diaspora, have also our part of the guilt, that the situation is as it is now...)
            Yeh......Please explain how? only after you finish counting your cars and houses. pftt pathetic little man.

You somehow again and again miss one very important point, the AMOUNT of money and "work" that was invested from our enemies to destroy the Macedonian State and Nation.
            No you somehow miss or deliberately ignore one important point. The amount of money some so called Macedonians in the Republic recieve from our enemies to destroy the Macedonian state.

i hope this is not hurting you
            Last edited by Bill77; 12-06-2010, 05:23 AM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

you just spit on our own Folk?
              Yeh we will spit on those that will give away our Macedonia and then blame it on the diaspora who are told not to interfere and should mind there own business.

And i will spit on that guy that stands at the entry gate at the Bitola swimming pool for refusing me and my family entry on a 45 degree day just because jaska sum od "Strantsvo" and my wife fainting while i was trying to get an explanation why, did not seem to make any difference to them.

Change your mentality people

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

lol, you are funny, bill

poleka, nemoj, ke me uplasis be dete

vo edno si vo pravo, so takvi jorgan vojvodi ko tebe...

God fīkn help us...

edit:

pisev na glupiot angliski jazik , zato sho mnogu od vas "jakite patrioti", ne znat Makedonski

da ti nacrtam, poso ocigleno mojot angliski e tolku losh, da ne mojs da me razberis

PART of the fault znaci DEL od vinata/krivicata

a to so bazenot i glupiot mentalitet na Bitolcani - sho da ti recam neznam...

i daj odi izmi se so ladna voda, ili mani si shamar, pisish gluposti, ko uste da spies...
                Last edited by Serdarot; 12-06-2010, 05:41 AM.
                Bratot:

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

lol, you are funny, bill

poleka, nemoj, ke me uplasis be dete

vo edno si vo pravo, so takvi jorgan vojvodi ko tebe...

God fīkn help us...
                  vie od senkite vashi se plashite kje bidi chudo golemo ako ne se plashish od mene lol

ajde kje di dam nekolku denarchina i kje ti bidam batka pak

Comment

• зорт
                    • Mar 2010

The political rallies in the Republic of Macedonia are largely made up of people who turn up for the promised free food and alcohol. They know that most political stunts in Macedonia, such as this, are a complete farce.

However, the Slovenian consultants have decided to raise the ante and the opposition is following their advice to perfection, ensuring the media reports the story exactly as the opposition writes it.

The Macedonian Government has the ability to undermine such rallies quite easily. In fact, they could have scheduled that day for an announcement of another brazen populist policy they could schedule celebrations offering the same free food and alcohol

Macedonian Government PR groups, which are dealing with a cut PR spend by the Government, have lost their footing and that is largely attributed to the Government no longer having the funds to pursue more policies based on pure populism.

As for this suggestion of paying a very small and insignificant sum of money to Macedonians in order to be patriotic, I am certain that with some more thought you will realise that is a doomed proposition.

However, perhaps the Macedonian Truth Organisation administrators may consider using the exponential growth in popularity of their website and forum, to begin a new announcement thread with the idea of;

i) Asking its' forum members to contribute toward the development of an open and publicly co-ordinated and detailed strategy for a campaign to inform the Macedonian people of the importance of the Macedonian name, the perils of the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement with set and measurable goals and targets on ensuring an overwhelming public opinion and subsequent public pressure, in favour of the Macedonain Cause. An on-going campaign intended to spread via the social media, continually developed by the Macedonian people and spearheaded by the Macedonian Truth Organisation, a name befitting for such a campaign and undertaking.

ii) Developing a public costing for the campaign, including costs for media and air time purchases in Macedonia, paying for polls by respected institutions to be conducted to measure the campaign's performance and more, as well as a method for anonymous public donation for funding the campaign. When it is measurable, there will be continued and substantial donations, which will increase in conjunction with the growing popularity of this website and its' forum.

It is without doubt a big ask and a great challenge, there have been none who have proved themselves up to leading the modern revolution to enlighten the Macedonians on Macedonian matters.

It is also however, a challenge that our descendents will be learning about, studying and using as their inspiration, in the way we learn about Great Macedonians and their Great undertakings throughout Macedonian history.
                    Last edited by зорт; 12-06-2010, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

Mozhe li edna tema bez kretenski ispadi?
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Serdarot
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        vie od senkite vashi se plashite kje bidi chudo golemo ako ne se plashish od mene lol

ajde kje di dam nekolku denarchina i kje ti bidam batka pak
                        khm, dete, ne turkaj mnogu, ili po nase, ne jaj lajna

vo preku 20 godini rabota za Makedonija, ne sum posakal nikogas nikakov nadomestok, sum se odkazal i od kariera i od mnogu privatni raboti samo da pomozam kaj sho treba ko treba, tolku kolku sho mozam.

na pogresna vrata tropas, dete

ti rekov, odi oladi se malku, pa posle mozis da dojs kaj cicko Serdar, da mi ti kazi nekoj zbor

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                        Mozhe li edna tema bez kretenski ispadi?

khm

bidi pokonkreten
                        Bratot:

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Well done Zort, some great advice that is well beyond embryonic stages for us.

Do you think Macedonians in Macedonia will believe anyone with a connection to the Diaspora? There appears to be a resentment that I am beginning to identify somewhat lately.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

People need to get their own house in order before they wary about the other sides. By ignoring yours will not make your problems go away nor will it by blaming the others.

Comment

• зорт
                              • Mar 2010

If that is an initial roadblock to the success of such a campaign, perhaps the campaign's initial goal should be to engage an equivalent, or greater number of Macedonians living in the Republic of Macedonia in the development of the campaign.

Despite its' noticeable impact, in their recent campaign the AMHRC/MHRMI faced similar ignorant backlash and much can be learned from that to ensure that those voices are neutralised.

This forum has proven its' ability to raise funds in a very short period. It should also be able to raise a stedy flow of far more substantial-in-volume funds for such a campaign over an extended and on-going period.
                              Last edited by зорт; 12-06-2010, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• astibo
                                • Oct 2009

Citam sto pisuva ovoj Bill77 i ne mozam da se iznacudam, kakvi zborovi od eden makedonec!!! "SME BILE PICKI U 2001"
                                Prijatele, vo 2001 teroristite izgubija vo sekoja bitka, samo problemot togas bese sto vo sustina vojuvavme so NATO. Ne znaes ti kakvo e custvoto da gledas kakvi se rabotite navistina sekoj den, a sekoja vecer na CNN da gledas kompletno izvrtena pretstava na celata slika. Na CNN prikazuvaa sliki od srpski tenkovi vo bosna za da ne pretstavat nas makedoncite kako voeni zlostornici, na CNN ni ednas ne kazaa za nasilno raselenite makedonci od aracinovo i od site drugi sela. Vo Hag ne gi sudea onie sto pisuvaa so noz po grbot na makedonskite rabotnici, ili zlostornicite od Vejce i Karpalak. Sekoja nok makedonskata vojska vleguvase vo selata pod kontrola na teroristite, a sekoj den potoa dobivaa naredba da se vratat na starite pozicii. Koga bese napadot na Aracinovo, i koga se ocekuvase sekoj moment da go zavzemat, od NATO bazata vo aviano poletaa cetiri avioni so zakada deka ako ne prestane napadot na Aracinovo ke bombardiraat makedonski pozicii. Togas se sobraa makedoncite spontano, pred sobranieto, gi imase mnogu poveke od ovie na Branko. Togas bevme site premnogu ogorceni od celata nepravda. Vo taa vojna bevme sami protiv albanskite teroristi od Makedonija, protiv kosovskiot zastiten korpus i protiv NATO i veruvaj, zadrzavme najvee sto mozevme...
                                Togas Ljupco ja izgubi vlasta od Branko samo zaradi toa sto site mislea deka Ljupco im popusti na teroristite, pa od patriotski pricini, izmanipulirani glasaa za Branko..
                                Segasniot Bugarofil Ljupco, na vlast vo Makedonija dojde so znameto od kutles i so polna usta za aleksandar makedonski i drevna makedonija. Zavrsi tragicno so svojata kariera, zasto najverojatno ogorcen od toa sto mu se sluci se zavrte kaj bugarite, pa barajki nivna zastita im se prodade.
                                Nikola Gruevski momentalno e najpopularen politicar vo mkd, tokmu poradi toa sto makedoncite go gledaat kako najgolem zastitnik na imeto i identitetot.
                                Makedonskite patrioti se tuka, a sega ne izleguvaat na protesti zatoa sto momentalno nema potreba za toa. Branko gi sobral site srbi i prosrbski komunisti i po nekoj zakoraven sds-ovec. Site znaat deka sdsm ima okolu 150 do 200000 glasacko telo, pa zatoa ne im e problem da soberat 50 000 lugje na protest, megutoa koga ke dojdat izbori ke se vidi kaj se patriotite..
                                I zatoa Bill pazi so tvoite izjavi zasto se pretstavuvas samiot sebe kako golemo idiotce...

Comment

Working...
                                X