X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Hey, I know what to do ..

We, bring Slavko and Sammy Vaknin to Toronto and do a full 2 hours on the Macedonian world of Branko Crvenkovski. Sammy knows everything and has the records - main advisor!

Slavko, do another interview with Vaknin on the "WikiLeaks" because that's what Macedonians need to understand.

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-05-2010, 07:53 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post

I would like to believe true patriots exist in Macedonia. I would also like to see them once in a while.
      Hang in there Chris we will NEVER let them win!

RTG, you should now expect a barrage of abuse for calling people names, i.e. assuming there is little sign of ACTIVE PATRIOTISM and thus implying Macedonians are unpatriotic! :-) How dare you imply such observable facts and since you haven't packed your bags and moved to live in downtown Shkup/Skopje, your critics will shout out you have no right to say or criticise those poor souls struggling to survive. They will says Macedonians are very poor (and hungry) and it is too hard to get them to protest and the myriads of other excuses they pull out of their arse to justify the status quo. Yet we can see 30,000-50,000 Marching and supporting (one of, since there is a lot of competition here) the biggest traitors of the Macedonian Cause.

Happy DELUSIONS in NADALAND (I like that phrase and what it describes, RTG!)!

NB: I am assuming RTG derives NADA from Spanish and meaning nothing/nishto!?

A pro DPMNE site - www.kurir.mk - is desperately trying to downplay the numbers in the following article:
      Колку луѓе присуствуваа на протесниот марш?
      Недела, 05 Декември 2010 17:39

- Почитувани граѓани, Вие кои дојдовте во толку голем број, нешто што не е видено до сега, преку 50.000... е реченицата на претседателот на СДСМ Бранко Црвенковски со која им се обрати на присутните на маршот, а мене ме потикна да ги раздвижам малку повеќе моите мозочни виуги и навистина пресметам колку присутни имаше на протесниот марш.

- На 10.000 граѓани опозицијата ќе каже дека имала 50.000, а власта 5.000, изјави вчера Драган Павловиќ - Латас, со што ја потенцираше важноста на бројките за партиите, а мене дополнително ме натера да седнам во возило, да си земам метро и се вратам на местото на настанот, за да ја пресметам површината која беше опседната со незадоволници од моменталната македонска власт.

Се подзамислив малку како ќе ги израчунам и оние митингаши, пред се од ромска националност кои очигледно поддржани со стотина денари побрзаа да ги опседнат сендвичарите околу градскиот трговски центар. Си велам и претседателот на Сојузот на титови леви сили со митингов си направи добар бизнис, сендвичарата “Нино” (за која велат дека е во сопственост на неговото потесно семејство), како и “Чичко Стоилко” беа преплавени од редици кои чекаа за сочен хамбургер.

Во автомобилот негде пред познатата семкара “Зуко” го притиснав копчето на борд компјутерот на шалтаблата и почнав да го мерам растојанието од споменикот на Крсте Петков Мисирков, па се до Градската болница, каде и беше поставена митингашката бина. Беа измерени точно 150 метри. Потоа се паркирав и со метрото ги измерив ширините на сообраќајните ленти, шест ленти по 2,5 метри ширина се 15 метри. На тоа додадов уште 5 метри од тротоарите и дојдов до бројка од 20 метри во ширина. Значи 150 метри должина и 20 метри ширина изнесува 3000 метри квадратни. Бидејќи луѓето беа збиени, да ставиме дека имало по тројца на квадратен метар, еве четворица (иако така не ќе можат да ги веат знамињата) доаѓа до бројка од 12.000 подржувачи на опозицијата. На тоа да ги додадеме и оние кои се растрчаа до најблиските сендвичари или го искористија моментот да дојдат и да се прошетаат низ главниот Град, бројката не надминува 15.000.

Тогаш која е целта за прикажувањето на нереални бројки?

Очигледно битката за гола политичка власт, покажувањето на сопствената сила и мускули, како и манипулацијата на сопствениот народ не ги научи политичарите овие дваесет години дека не и носи добробит и просперитет на државата и македонскиот народ, туку само беда, очај и раскол.

Битката во демократските држави се води со конкретни решенија и предлози за унапредување на животот на секоја индивидуа, а не со покажување и демонстрација на сила, без разлика од која страна е манифестирана.

Кога сите тоа ќе го разбереме, ќе можеме да кажеме дека конечно сме зачекориле на вистинскиот пат, а дотогаш.....

http://www.kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti...rotesniot-mars
      A photo from A1 shows a fairly large crowd that certainly is in excess of 20,000, IMO.

• ФОТО: „Марш на демократијата“ [05.12.2010]
      Last edited by indigen; 12-05-2010, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
        RTG, you should now expect a barrage of abuse for calling people names, i.e. assuming there is little sign of ACTIVE PATRIOTISM and thus implying Macedonians are unpatriotic! :-) How dare you imply such observable facts and since you haven't packed your bags and moved to live in downtown Shkup/Skopje, your critics will shout out you have no right to say or criticise those poor souls struggling to survive. They will says Macedonians are very poor (and hungry) and it is too hard to get them to protest and the myriads of other excuses they pull out of their arse to justify the status quo. Yet we can see 30,000-50,000 Marching and supporting (one of, since there is a lot of competition here) the biggest traitors of the Macedonian Cause.

Happy DELUSIONS in NADALAND (I like that phrase and what it describes, RTG!)!

NB: I am assuming RTG derives NADA from Spanish and meaning nothing/nishto!?
        Yes, I wasn't referring to my lovely teta Nada (as much as she would do a great job of sorting the country out) .... it was indeed Spanish derived!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Serdarot
          • Feb 2010

bro, i don´t know if kurir is pro dpmne , but the formel is right...

i would even say that is almost imposible to calculate 3 persons pro m2

Risto, i can not understand you, you accuse those who live in RoM for not being enough patriotic?

i mean, are you (ALL of you) aware how much money and work is made in the last 20 years to destroy the Macedonian spirit, to lower our morale?

you don´t see patriots in RoM?

i mean, c´mon, get off that trip, it´s no good
          Bratot:
          Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Serbian Flags agan at SDSM Rally yesterday

Going by the footage yesterday i could see a few Serbian Flags in the background, even one in the front line of the rally. SDSM says 50,000 people came, while official figures say it was no more then 10-15,000.

Great to see Vlade Milchin there too giving his support.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Was there serbian-turbo folk playing in the background as well, i hear thats a common thing with SDSM these days along with the waving of serbian flags

To be serious, the alarming thing here is that there are almost the same amount of serbian flags as the macedonian flag!!!!

What is even more alarming is that there are 30-50 thousand people marching in support of the biggest traitors of macedonia (internally)!

Where is this figure of macedonians protesting for the return of the old flag, the end of the "name talks"? What something really important the end of shiptar rule and terrorism?

I can only see shiptars, serbs/srbomans, self-hating macedonians and even the miniture minority of "bulgarians" protesting in macedonia.... where is the majority of the population, the macedonians???

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Serdarot
                Risto, i can not understand you, you accuse those who live in RoM for not being enough patriotic?

i mean, are you (ALL of you) aware how much money and work is made in the last 20 years to destroy the Macedonian spirit, to lower our morale?

you don´t see patriots in RoM?
                Compared with:

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven
                Was there serbian-turbo folk playing in the background as well, i hear thats a common thing with SDSM these days along with the waving of serbian flags

To be serious, the alarming thing here is that there are almost the same amount of serbian flags as the macedonian flag!!!!

What is even more alarming is that there are 30-50 thousand people marching in support of the biggest traitors of macedonia (internally)!

Where is this figure of macedonians protesting for the return of the old flag, the end of the "name talks"? What something really important the end of shiptar rule and terrorism?

I can only see shiptars, serbs/srbomans, self-hating macedonians and even the miniture minority of "bulgarians" protesting in macedonia.... where is the majority of the population, the macedonians???
                Sorry Serdarot, I will accept that nothing is black and white but if you are white and Big Bad Sven is black .... then it is VERY BLACK at the moment.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Serdarot
                  • Feb 2010

who defended the country in 2001?

who voted Crvenkovski off power?

who gathered in the 2008 demo? (organized by Bratot, Milenko and some other guys)

greeks?

i think you are painting it black

it is actualy Red, Black, Yellow, Green and lot of Grey...

and think about something you might missed

are you (ALL of you) aware how much money is spent and work is made in the last 20 years to destroy the Macedonian spirit, to lower our morale?
                  -----------------

ova na Makedonski poso ne sakam da ni se sitat dushmanite...

ne sakam da plukam po dijasporata, zato so i jas vekje 10 godini ziveam nadvor od Makedonija...

ama tokmu vie/nie, dijasporata, napravivme PREMALKU!

ko sho pisav na nekolku pati, si gi merite brojot na kukjite i sobite i kontata, i posle kukate deka nemalo patrioti vo Makedonija...

vo najmala raka nevkusno

na primer, vo 2001va ne moraja da ginat nasi deca tolku, ako ne vi se idese da zemate pushka, mozevte da soberite pari i da platite 1000 platenici...

ko sho praeja shiptarite

ne e crno, Risto, zeleno e, mnogu zeleno...
                  Last edited by Serdarot; 12-05-2010, 09:32 PM.
                  Bratot:
                  Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Serdarot
                    • Feb 2010

one more thing, before i go offline

screw grujo and all political parties...

but you insult the People

very , very disapointing to read such stuff from you, guys...
                    Bratot:

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Seradot.
                      ajde ne drapaj jajca i da gi napajgash diasporata. ako vie mazi se nadevavte za pomosh protiv albanski pichlina shto se 1 na 7 makedonci, nazad nie e zimata. ako bevte mazi, plemeto trebavte da mu go ebivte za 24 sati.

Kajse vmrovcite da ripnat sega da mu se kazi na srbomanite na chim je solun?

kaj se patriocite da ripneja na koj majchin saka da ni go predaj imeto?
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Serdarot, I think 2001 has become an agenda used by corrupt Macedonians in Macedonia to distance the Macedonian people from the Macedonians in the Diaspora. 2001 was never even described as a war until last year. Help was never asked. Where would you have given money to help? Who would have been helped? We did give money by the way.

Voting out Crvenkovski was an act of patriotism? Who did they vote in? When has Macedonia EVER become more Albanianised than under the current Government?

Voting IN a Government that HELPS would be a start.

But I agree with you, mnogu zeleno e ama koj gi drzhi zelenite?

30,000 people can protest for some Serbofil criminal, but a few people can complain online about the Macedonian injustices .... kaj ste Makedonci ????
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Call to the real macedonians in macedonia! Get off your ass and show these 10,000 traitors who we really are!!

YouTube - Macedonian Demonstrations - Melbourne 24/5/2008-OFFICIAL

YouTube - protest in Skopje, MACEDONIA (part 3)
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-05-2010, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Call to the real macedonians in macedonia! Get off your ass and show these 10,000 traitors who we really are!!

kaj sve vie od diasporata da dojte da ni gi brishite gazojte????????

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              kaj sve vie od diasporata da dojte da ni gi brishite gazojte????????
                              There we have the answer, you don't care! Melbourne puts you to shame - 30,000!!

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

There we have the answer, you don't care! Melbourne puts you to shame!!
                                wrong answer.

i have had a gut full of excuses.

in case you have not realized i was being sarcastic.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 12-05-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X