• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    The AMW?

According to the content... but maybe I'm wrong.
    You picked one I don't have; however, some close friends do. Here is another problem I see. AMHRC have several members that support Crvenkovski so there is a human rights violation - Crvenkovski is PRO name change, PRO NATO & PRO EU

NOTE

It's next to impossible to have everyone on the same page; however, if the numbers are high in favor of Crvenkovski supporters then you should pay closer attention because that's a famous UMD ploy "we support no party"

We CAN control what goes on with our Macedonian organizations in Diaspora countries and our rules are very clear. NO NAME CHANGE, NO NATO & NO EU UNDER ANY TERMS.

Republic of Macedonia in NATO & EU
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-06-2010, 02:46 AM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

First of all my apologies for posting this as Risto opened up a similar topic, it is an interesting discussion.

Risto, 30,000 people didnt come it was no more then 15,000 people from all over Macedonia we had more at the Melbourne Rally in 2008. Its natural for the biggest opposition party to boost its numbers but they have been raising pointless rallies these past few months that offered lies,misery,threats and manipulation. Branko Crvenkovski didnt even give one idea on how he was going to improve the country, they are a disgrace no doubt about it.

Risto, If you recall Ljube last month saying how he had 50,000 people to his November Bunt and we all know that was a lie. My opinion is that the majority of the people who came to the rally last night where from the Kumanovo region,even the Ohrid Mayor was there.

Julie, The purpose for having an NGO like the so called Soros foundation is not to interfere or take sides in any political party while we can clearly see thats not the case with Vlade Milchin whos directly supporting the SDSM Political Party. These same organizations that start from Soros and end up forming other NGO's like GEM who is making general discussions about how we should change our name and how we should be in the EU at all costs otherwise we wont exist as a country, thats the major worry for all of us.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        The reason I asked was I started looking over some known Australian Facebook friends and noticed some were Crvenkovski's supporters. Let me check again.

Yes, several support the party on Facebook.
        DTG and myself joined the party stupidly to talk sense into the party members. the hatred emanating from the members toward the diaspora is phenomenal. I like to keep abreast of their antics, and bless DTG, got kicked out for voicing his valid opinion of the tool cervenkovski.

They are fanatics akin to neo nazis in their condemnation of the diaspora, the party has done very well in achieving their brainwashing indoctrination and divisiveness
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
          DTG and myself joined the party stupidly to talk sense into the party members. the hatred emanating from the members toward the diaspora is phenomenal. I like to keep abreast of their antics, and bless DTG, got kicked out for voicing his valid opinion of the tool cervenkovski.

They are fanatics akin to neo nazis in their condemnation of the diaspora, the party has done very well in achieving their brainwashing indoctrination and divisiveness
          Julie, I understand that and that's the least of my concerns - it's the media and the groups they support.

Alexoxo

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Mabe Daskalot was on to something when he suggested the death threats from Australia were fake. Did it have something to do with this rally and looking for sympathy from the half hearted sdsm supporters?

Well the timing of these bullshit threats, being only days before the rally leads me to believe it was nothing more than a fake set up (the text message that is) and Branko would go to any lengths.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

MK, these individuals from the human rights association may not be supporters either, there is a saying, "know thy enemy"
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

MK, these individuals from the human rights association may not be supporters either, there is a saying, "know thy enemy"
                Darling, and how will we know who is who? My back is up against the wall .. hahahahaha

The media can push agenda's easier then individuals
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-06-2010, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

It's not a matter of how many Macedonians attended on this protest and how many against the name change, because everything depend on the organisational potential.

We can only say SDS with SOROS funds prepared good organisation, rent few hunred buses, equipped the crowd with flags and banners and probably gave to a greater part of those attendants some 500 denari ( 8,5 Euroes) to come on this protest, as this was case on every protest they organised so far.

That's why I asked Risto earlier on other thread, how he imagine the 'rising up' and going on a protest without anyone to lead, funds and without good logystic support.

As I said, we need such organisation and then we can compare "good" with "bad" Macedonians in numbers.
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    Mabe Daskalot was on to something when he suggested the death threats from Australia were fake. Did it have something to do with this rally and looking for sympathy from the half hearted sdsm supporters?

Well the timing of these bullshit threats, being only days before the rally leads me to believe it was nothing more than a fake set up (the text message that is) and Branko would go to any lengths.
                    yes, i also picked up on that OFTEN used tactic by the dusman in the past.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

I never thought I would ever say this and he must be on some new meds but that interview slavko did with vaknin was dead on. i have played it 5 times to watch sammy's body language and he seems to be telling the truth for a change.

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-06-2010, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

If every "good" Macedonian was paid 10 Euro to overthrow SDMS and VMRO, lets say talking numbers here, 200,000 of them, non-cowards. To start a people's revolt, and declare sovereignty and a new political party elected by the people, for the people, is this all it will take to overthrow the framework agreement and exterminate shiptarite?

Am sure 2 million Euro would be able to be raised very easily amongst the diaspora globally.
                        Lets see how much (not) Bitov would put in

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

If every "good" Macedonian was paid 10 Euro to overthrow SDMS and VMRO, lets say talking numbers here, 200,000 of them, non-cowards. To start a people's revolt, and declare sovereignty and a new political party elected by the people, for the people, is this all it will take to overthrow the framework agreement and exterminate shiptarite?

Am sure 2 million Euro would be able to be raised very easily amongst the diaspora globally.
                          Julie,

that's our misery, don't be fooled to think any of those attendants came as result of ideological reasons.

Some of them are simply party runners who are vegetating from one elections to next, hoping their party to win election and to put him in the administration to get sallary for doing nothing, but they must 'prove' their loyatly to the party on such events.
                          If we count how many party members SDS has, this is even disapointing.

The others came because they not have a penny and feel riven, depressed and easily manipulated by 'big promises' of Branko and the simple gesture of giving them 'something' as those 10 euroes is enough to put them on a bus and to jump like monkeys for bananas on the protest.

150.000 euroes to organise anti-government meeting are small coins for such machinery as SDS and SOROS.
                          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

We the people always can dictate to governments to a point (elections) it's when they're in power when they do the real damage. I'm ANTI GOVERNMENTS because I was directly exposed to it (Canada) for 20 years and they're all the same - criminals

We need to ensure that the elected officials uphold their end of the deal or meet their makers.
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-06-2010, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

am thinking plane crashes to meet the makers....

Comment

• Serdarot
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                Seradot.
                                ajde ne drapaj jajca i da gi napajgash diasporata. ako vie mazi se nadevavte za pomosh protiv albanski pichlina shto se 1 na 7 makedonci, nazad nie e zimata. ako bevte mazi, plemeto trebavte da mu go ebivte za 24 sati.

Kajse vmrovcite da ripnat sega da mu se kazi na srbomanite na chim je solun?

kaj se patriocite da ripneja na koj majchin saka da ni go predaj imeto?
                                ti da ne drapase jajca, ke procitase i svatese deka i jas sum "dijaspora"... a za ona "da bevte mazi", mozis samo da mi se fatis za mashkiot, mochko eden

and beside the paid army and police, i went there, unfortunately few days before the capitulation...

any of you went back to Macedonia, to even try to defend it?

ili si gi broevte kukjite i kolite? (i know this is hurting you, but i will keep repeating it untill you ban me, or you understand that WE, the diaspora, have also our part of the guilt, that the situation is as it is now...)

You somehow again and again miss one very important point, the AMOUNT of money and "work" that was invested from our enemies to destroy the Macedonian State and Nation.

you somehow donīt even concider to accept the reality: in Macedonia there are not-macedonians too, and as you might see, seems the most fo the "protesters" were non-ethnic Macedonians

you just spit on our own Folk? i mean, are you ok guys?

Btw , dont even try to present me as gruevist...
                                Last edited by Serdarot; 12-06-2010, 04:32 AM.
                                Bratot:
                                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

Working...
                                X