Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

absolutely . The tool that sent that probably used someone else phone with the line ran out of credit and not owned up to the sms and deleted it , or they were really stupid and sent it not knowing how easy threats are to trace . Would love to meet cervenkovski in person , lol
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

It would be silly for trhem if they could trace it.I wouldn't do such a thing.Threatening people is not a very good thing.Threats of violence may not achieve anything because politicians like crvenkovski
      are probably ready to die for their cause.So it's a waste of time threatening people.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        hahahahaha

So i wander if he still has plans coming to Australia
        Wait your turn, Canada wants a shot at him first.

Only place he is safe is the USA (CIA Soros)
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Lmao mk
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
            Lmao mk

Alexoxo
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

What cheap sensational news, Dnevnik is the newspaper that was founded by the Police on a Frckovski demand, in order to influe and manipulate the information.

However, we see another poor effort to help Branko get more attention.
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Has anybody considered this to be a fake reporting just to smear the Australian community in Macedonian media? Just to distance the average Macedonian in the Republic from the Diaspora. It does look like it.
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Daskalot, it would not surprise me, SDMS are good at the brainwashing for their followers with anti-diaspora bullshit, another one of theri underhanded ploys to create divisiveness amongst us. I seriously did not think anyone would be that inherently stupid here to do that, and if Cervenkovski was concerned, the authorities here should have been alerted before the media in RoM.
                  Makes sense Daskale

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

I will send them even worse sms'es from different countries and lets make a new headline every week!

A real manhunt after B.C.

Daskalot, you are probably right in your diagnosis, that could be one of the possible scenarios.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                      Has anybody considered this to be a fake reporting just to smear the Australian community in Macedonian media? Just to distance the average Macedonian in the Republic from the Diaspora. It does look like it.
                      Well actually, i tried ringing that number (and i bet some of you have aswell lol) Unless i am missing something, the article says "the telephone number from which the message was sent belongs to the largest Australian company Telstra".

After i tried calling, i got a recorded message from Vodafone
                      "The Vodafone mobile you are calling is switched off"
                      Last edited by Bill77; 12-02-2010, 04:54 AM.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

Sounds fishy to me, it even smells fishy.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Bill77 you beat me to it…Ha ha…when I first read this I thought sarcastically which one of you did it. I think Daaskalot is right…the diaspora have been extremely anti Crvenkovski and the best way to silence their message is to paint them as violent loons…no one in Australia would sms the message knowing it can be traced. Looks like the SDSM operatives have been busy to find a loose mobile number owned by a phone company. You kind of had to expect something like this with the rise of discontent in the diaspora shown by sites like the MTO.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Daskale, Well technically its not a threat, if you read the SMS it says that the people in Macedonia should kill him.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

Well Crvenkovski is a threat to Macedonia, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone blows up his car and he loses an eye or two. We'll call him Okoto Sakato #2.

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Daskale, Well technically its not a threat, if you read the SMS it says that the people in Macedonia should kill him.

http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/default.as...A3FEAFCF3483A1
                                Does it change the possibility of this being a smear campaign aimed at the Australian Diaspora, if it is or if it is not a threat?

Comment

Working...
                                X