Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Ljubanec, fyrOM has that name because he is actively promoting the myth that Macedonians have no choice about their identity. They have to call themselves FYROMians in order to avoid war with ethnic Albanians and (lately) must do this because it somehow helps the crux of the matter about Aegean Macedonians.

Calling a Macedonian who believes such things a FYROMian is entirely appropriate and should be done more often. They are the people who have ensured Macedonians remain on a 2nd ranking in terms of identity. A race of people that deserve to be treated in a lesser fashion than anyone else.

This is hard to swallow for normal Macedonians. But normal Macedonians are yet to rise together to assert their disgust with their 2nd rate identity. DPMNE is fully empowered to erase our identity thanks to our people not voicing their discontent. If you look at what DPMNE did when they erased our Macedonian symbols off the statues recently, you will have to accept it symbolises Macedonia and FYROMians at the moment. We only have Macedonians (like fyrOM) to blame.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fyrOM View Post
      Is this idiocy helping the "Macedonian Cause"?
      Yes. It is.
      You are not.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Droog
        • Mar 2011

The whole case is just absurd. How can one country force another one to change its name?
        Even if the RoM wanted to call itself "Andromedian Republic of the New Martian Colony", it shouldn't be an issue.
        Last edited by Droog; 03-30-2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Droog View Post
          The whole case is just absurd. How can one country force another one to change its name?
          Even if the RoM wanted to call itself "Andromedian Republic of the New Martian Colony", it shouldn't be an issue.
          You have a sober view on the case.
          No nation has the right to dictate the name of another nation.
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Droog
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
            You have a sober view on the case.
            No nation has the right to dictate the name of another nation.
            The more legal terms are added to the case the more unnecessarily complicated it becomes and that's exactly what some factions want because as long as a 10-year-old can realize its absurdity they'll never achieve what they want.

There's couple A and it wants to name its first child "John", but couple B wants the name "John" only for itself, however, it eventually agrees to "discuss" the problem.

Even a child can realize that negotiating such a thing is utterly ridiculous and that couple A shouldn't have agreed to discuss its child name in the first place.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Droog View Post
              Even a child can realize that negotiating such a thing is utterly ridiculous and that couple A shouldn't have agreed to discuss its child name in the first place.
              Agreed.
              Much less go to court trying to force people to accept a negotiated new name.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Greece does not want to open that Pandora's box of question regarding Aegean Macedonia by recognising RoM as Macedonia, and neither do the EU or USA, but much far less so than Greece.
                So fyrOM, if, according to you, the EU and US do not want to recognise Macedonia's state name (the US already has recognised Macedonia's state name, albiet temporarily), why would you want Macedonia to enter the EU and NATO as FYROM? According to your uninformed logic, if Macedonia enters as FYROM, it will remain as FYROM or under some other "mutually" agreed term. But that is the crux of your vision for Republic of X (Skopje) - you're not interested in a free Macedonian people, you simply do your owners (vassal politicians) bidding, so that they can achieve their own personal career ambitions.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Thankyou Ljubance for pointing that out to those "detractors." Maybe they will realise that this is Not just a hand-full of us bitching at the school-yard and that other people (the WORLD) are watching how they conduct themselves or lack there of!!!

My point exactly - be professional - ATTACK THE POINTS with logic and reason
                  and
                  STOP IGNORING THE POINTS and merely attacking the man - it doesn't make you right!

Is this the face you want to present to anyone in the world who might become curious about Macedonia, and turning to Google, finds something called, "The Macedonian TRUTH Organisation"???? and thinks this could be interesting!
                  Is that why You named it such????
                  Is this idiocy helping the "Macedonian Cause"?
                  fyrOM, what "points" have you provided? Everything you have posted in your entire time here at the MTO has either been an irrelevant bong-induced dribble or loaded in so much uninformed opinion, baseless assumption and illogical presupposition that it has been rendered nonsensical.

The total sum of your garbage on here has been to convince Macedonians that they do not have natural rights (which a completely idiotic view) and that they should subserviently comply with the wishes of foreign enemies.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
                    Wait until the ICJ is over (year end) and some things start happening and then you will start thinking, maybe there is something to this 'plan' thing.
                    You seem incapable of discussing (and more importantly believing) ideas until there is something physically there.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

The old "Master Plan" routine again.
                      It means SDSM was in on the act and DPMNE is putting the icing on the cake.
                      You are embarrassing yourself fyrOM.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
                        Wait until the ICJ is over (year end) and some things start happening and then you will start thinking, maybe there is something to this 'plan' thing.
                        You seem incapable of discussing (and more importantly believing) ideas until there is something physically there.
                        Just saving this dribble for "year end" so that fyrOM cannot delete his idiotic threads and claim he never claimed anything...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

fyrOM, you just claimed that even the EU and US do not want to recognise Macedonia's state name. If that is what you believe, then why would you want Macedonia to join the EU and NATO? Further, why would you want Macedonia to join as FYROM, seeing as these organisations do not want to recognise Macedonia's name and would not do so once Macedonia is a member?

Are you overdosing on the bongs again?

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Todor Petrov is stating the obvious down the bottom.

СМК позитивно ја оценува македонската аргументирана одбрана во Хаг
                            Среда, 30 Март 2011

Светскиот Македонски Конгрес позитивно ја оценува одличната и аргументирана одбрана на Македонија по тужбата против Грција пред Меѓународниот суд во Хаг за прекршување на членот 11 од Времената согласност од 13 септември 1995 година.

Светскиот Македонски Конгрес очекува Меѓународниот суд во Хаг да ја прифати македонската тужба и и’ наложи на Грција да ја почитува Времената македонско-грчка согласност од 13 септември 1995 година, не попречувајќи го пристапувањето на Македонија во сојузи на држави и членството во меѓународни организации.

Светскиот Македонски Конгрес изразува разочарување од опседаноста на неколку медиуми во сервилноста кон грчките интереси против државата Македонија.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Todor Petrov is stating the obvious down the bottom.

СМК позитивно ја оценува македонската аргументирана одбрана во Хаг
                              Среда, 30 Март 2011

Светскиот Македонски Конгрес позитивно ја оценува одличната и аргументирана одбрана на Македонија по тужбата против Грција пред Меѓународниот суд во Хаг за прекршување на членот 11 од Времената согласност од 13 септември 1995 година.

Светскиот Македонски Конгрес очекува Меѓународниот суд во Хаг да ја прифати македонската тужба и и’ наложи на Грција да ја почитува Времената македонско-грчка согласност од 13 септември 1995 година, не попречувајќи го пристапувањето на Македонија во сојузи на држави и членството во меѓународни организации.

Светскиот Македонски Конгрес изразува разочарување од опседаноста на неколку медиуми во сервилноста кон грчките интереси против државата Македонија.

http://kurir.mk/makedonija/partii/24...dbrana--vo-Hag
                              Is Petrov for real? When did he throw his support behind this idiotic ICJ case!?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

World Macedonian Congress evaluates the excellent defense and argued the appeal of Macedonia against Greece before the International Court in Hague for violations of Article 11 of the interim agreement of September 13, 1995. World Macedonian Congress expects the International Court in Hague to accept Macedonia's claim to her and bring Greece to respect the Greek-Macedonian interim agreement of September 13, 1995, not hindering the accession of Macedonia in the alliances of states and membership in international organizations.

World Macedonian Congress expressed disappointment opsedanosta several media servilnosta interests against the Greek state of Macedonia.
                                Another one bites the dust it would seem.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X