X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sportster View Post
    If you are reffering to the Diaspora Organised Communities like UMD and AMHR etc, yeah 100% nationalistic. I m yet to discover 1 diaspora organization that promotes bonding with us, only things we see from our end is blames, suing, rallies, etc.
    Please provide the names of Greek organisations who are in support of Macedonian Rights and I will donate to them straight away.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Which Macedonians Risto? The hardcore republicans, the grkomans, bugaromans, etc?

That is the answer you should expect to receive from this racist piece of trash that is in complete denial about our existence, heritage and suffering. This garbage is as good as gone, he has already polluted the forum with so much filth that his stench will be here for a few days after he's gone. I can live with that. I can't live with this animal who, time and again, denies the human rights of the Macedonian people.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sportster
        Banned
        • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Oh, you must be feeling sensational right about now, hey? How about you tell me how many people on that garbage racist forum refer to my people as Macedonians? And then I can show you how many people actually DO refer to you as Greeks here.
        No one reffers to you as Macedonian in these forums. Would you like to add to your equisition the prefixes used in THIS forum next to my Greek name?
        But hey I dont judge Macedonians based on that and nor should you.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

No one reffers to you as Macedonian in these forums. Would you like to add to your equisition the prefixes used in THIS forum next to my Greek name?
          But hey I dont judge Macedonians based on that and nor should you.
          Thank you Sportster, for providing information on the racist behavior by the average Greek forum user towards us Macedonians.
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Sportster
            Banned
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
            Thank you Sportster, for providing information on the racist behavior by the average Greek forum user towards us Macedonians.
            No problem Daskale, I will use copies of the majority (or total) of your people's post specificly to me published here as proof of the avarage Macedonian's racist behavior towards a Greek. ...and the mary goes round.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

No problem Daskale, I will use copies of the majority (or total) of your people's post specificly to me published here as proof of the avarage Macedonian's racist behavior towards a Greek. ...and the mary goes round.
              Good on you, do you consider yourself to be a friend of the Republic of Macedonia and us Macedonians?

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

cue the violins please , and get the tissues out!
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Sportster
                  Banned
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  cue the violins please , and get the tissues out!
                  oh you kincky thing...how to you guessed that I need both in lines to "perform" (one for before and one for after)?...oh you gooood!!!

Good on you, do you consider yourself to be a friend of the Republic of Macedonia and us Macedonians?
                  You will be the judge of this.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

so is the chicky babe in Australia at the moment, whereabouts might that be?
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

oh you kincky thing...how to you guessed that I need both in lines to "perform" (one for before and one for after)?...oh you gooood!!!

You will be the judge of this.
                      I ask of your very own opinion, are you or are you not? Yes or No.

Comment

• Sportster
                        Banned
                        • May 2010

I ask of your very own opinion, are you or are you not? Yes or No.
                        Your forum does not accept 3 letter postings so I have to type more.
                        Yes. Thank you for asking.

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

If yes, why are you trying to negate our ethnos and nation? Is this what friends do?

Comment

• Sportster
                            Banned
                            • May 2010

If yes, why are you trying to negate our ethnos and nation? Is this what friends do?
                            How to you describe my "negation" of your ethnos. I need specifics so I can be specific.
                            Im here, Im speaking to you with respect, I have gone out of my way to learn your language rather then dismiss it as something not worthing my time, Im interested in every aspect of your traditions and culture, I romanticly compare it and identify it with my own etc etc. Why and how m I negating?

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

How to you describe my "negation" of your ethnos. I need specifics so I can be specific.
                              Im here, Im speaking to you with respect, I have gone out of my way to learn your language rather then dismiss it as something not worthing my time, Im interested in every aspect of your traditions and culture, I romanticly compare it and identify it with my own etc etc. Why and how m I negating?
                              Interesting, can you provide the Greek term you use in reference to our language you have learnt. The term you would use when speaking to a fellow Greek, please.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

You did not go out of your way. Your Grand Parents were Macedonian. Your parents spoke Macedonian. You were brought up to speak both languages and now you are a Grkoman. Your Grand Parents and there parents are roling in there graves because of your traitorous behaviour. I bet your Grandpaents were tortued by Greeks and you deny there sufering. You are a sick man a discrase and i am glad you are on the other side.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 05-11-2010, 06:13 AM.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X