Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

a lot of countries are regretting ever joining the eu its affected the economies big time esprcially greece,spain & italy.Expect more to pull out or get themselves into heavy debt.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
      • Sep 2008

I don't think countries like greece had a choice in joining. Their overlords (germany et al.) would have designed for them to be in. It obviously is still financially beneficial for the eu powers to have greece in the mix for now.
      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Greece shouldn't exist at all, let alone joining the EU!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

this ia right.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
            Banned
            • Jan 2014

No, no, not again!

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Golden Dawn definitely not Nazis, photos confirm

The leaders of Greece’s Golden Dawn, who are charged with running a criminal organisation, said to prosecutors today:

We are not Nazis. We are proud Greek Nationalists.

Today the Editor’s Newspaper (Εφημερίδα των Συντακτών) published the following material.

Here is the party’s leader Nikos Mihaloliakos not being a Nazi.

Here is Golden Dawn MP, Christos Pappas, not being a Nazi

Here is Christos Pappas again, in front of the German cemetery, where allegedly he held an all-night vigil every year with other Golden Dawn members on the 20th of April, Hitler’s birthday, not being a Nazi.

Here is leader Mihaloliakos and Pappas, not being Nazis together.

Here is a selection of the material from today’s paper, including Golden Dawn MPs definitely not being Nazis at Golden Dawn meetings, definitely not wearing Nazi insignia, definitely not displaying pictures of Hitler or SS flags and definitely not saluting Mussolini’s mausoleum in Rome.

Golden Dawn have issued a statement saying these were youthful mistakes. Here is Pappas inside Mussolini’s mausoleum again in 2009, at the age of 47, being youthfully mistaken.

Here is Golden Dawn MP and, recently, Athens Mayoral candidate Ilias Kasidiaris, after a winter solstice all-nighter during which new Golden Dawn members were sworn in, not being a Nazi. This was in December 2012, while he was already an MP.

BONUS: SHORTS.

izvor: http://sturdyblog.wordpress.com/2014...hotos-confirm/

more photos here: http://jailgoldendawn.wordpress.com/...F%CE%B1%CF%82/
              Last edited by DedoAleko; 06-24-2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

What a denial,there are no Nazis.But who else would celebrate hitlers birthdate but a nazi.THe sae thing there are no macedonians as well according to greek claims.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                  • Jul 2012

Dark skinned nazis - now I've seen it all !

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Not doing a good job of not being Nazis.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Philosopher
                      • Sep 2008

I find it simply amazing that after all these years this thread is still on-going. Its evolution since its commencement is also quite staggering.

It's good to be home.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

I find it quite staggering that Greece still exists, and the EU are dumb enough to finance them!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• SoutherNeighbour
                          • Aug 2014

Dont be surprised.Greece has really cunning politicians.It will continue to exist and borrow huge lumps of money.

The only hope right now is that the radical left SYRIZA will assume power in Greece by March/April when the new president of Greece is to be elected .This will defo signify a much more logical approach to the naming issue.For the time being and after the EU-elections they are Greece's top political power.It will be the first time Greece will have a left government.It was about time
                          Last edited by SoutherNeighbour; 08-19-2014, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SoutherNeighbour View Post
                            Dont be surprised.Greece has really cunning politicians.It will continue to exist and borrow huge lumps of money.

The only hope right now is that the radical left SYRIZA will assume power in Greece by March/April when the new president of Greece is to be elected .This will defo signify a much more logical approach to the naming issue.For the time being and after the EU-elections they are Greece's top political power.It will be the first time Greece will have a left government.It was about time
                            Nothing would surprise me....however Greece doesn't actually exist, nor the Greeks, what we have is an abomination of mixed gypsies, romaoi, tuks, arnauti, all living out the Western fantasy of an existing 4,000 y.o. culture!

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

From what i'm seeeing is that greece is sinking into the abyss and there is no end in sight.THe change of gfovt to a nazi style one will end it for them.,IT was bad enough to get into the massive debt but everything that the west has created is destroying itself.
                              That will be the end of greece with a bang and a whimper.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by SoutherNeighbour View Post
                                The only hope right now is that the radical left SYRIZA will assume power in Greece by March/April when the new president of Greece is to be elected .This will defo signify a much more logical approach to the naming issue.
                                Hi SN, welcome to the MTO. I recall you from back in the old Maknews days, although it has been many years so my memory may be a little hazy. I would like to ask you a question in relation to the statement you made above. What do you consider a more logical approach to the naming issue? While I don't share some of the more extreme views on Greeks that some of my kinsmen do, I definitely don't believe that Macedonia should compromise its national identity (even though to a degree its spineless politicians have done just that by accepting an imposed 'provisional term' and a false flag which absolutely has no relevance in Macedonian history). Interested in your thoughts.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X