X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by La Bira View Post
    Socrates Golias was assassinated by the Sect of Revolutionaries, so he wasn’t exactly picked for his… anti-corruption efforts. Golias was embodying many of the lowest and most disgusting sides of modern journalism (including power games, blackmails, inside hits, populism and cheap nationalism).
    That doesn’t mean he deserved to die, but when I want to kill someone myself I usually don’t mourn for his execution. What a scum he was. I even lose my temper by simply recalling him.
    Do you feel the same about Macedonians who assert their identity in Greece? Like Nikodim Tsarknias etc.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• La Bira
      Banned
      • Nov 2011

Father Tsarknias is… a priest. I haven’t followed closely and don’t trust the various accusations against him, but even if they were true, I wouldn’t mind.
      Every man should assert his identity.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Socrates Golias was assassinated by the Sect of Revolutionaries,
        So say the police. A great cover up. They must blame someone else, after all they do work for the government. Corruption, starts from the top and works its way down.

so he wasn’t exactly picked for his… anti-corruption efforts.
        Speaking of corrupt, we are meant to believe someone like you who admits and boasts belonging in a government agency, whos work doesn’t have “working hours” and gets money for nothing?

Golias was embodying many of the lowest and most disgusting sides of modern journalism (including power games, blackmails, inside hits, populism and cheap nationalism).
        He who is a thieving, liar, would say this about a whistle blower. You just added to what i was getting at.

A) Andreas Georgiou is a turd for speaking the truth
        B) Papandreou a malaka and calls for life sentence for exposing corruption.
        C) Golias was the lowest and most disgusting sides of modern journalism, A scum.

And anyone that speaks the truth about its fake Greek history, is a communist or hippy, a drunk etc etc.

Can you see a pattern here.

That doesn’t mean he deserved to die, but when I want to kill someone myself I usually don’t mourn for his execution. What a scum he was. I even lose my temper by simply recalling him.
        So it was you who pulled the trigger....right?
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• La Bira
          Banned
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          So say the police. A great cover up. They must blame someone else, after all they do work for the government. Corruption, starts from the top and works its way down.
          So, you’re as irrelevant to Greek journalism, as I am to the Australian one. In the thread about Golias, other members from Greece like JohnMKD or Vodenka tried to inform you, but you didn’t seem to grab the chance.
          Speaking of corrupt, we are meant to believe someone like you who admits and boasts belonging in a government agency, whos work doesn’t have “working hours” and gets money for nothing?
          Actually, I didn’t “boast belonging in a government agency”; I simply said I’m a civil servant. I didn’t say “I get money for nothing”, the Dire Straits said that. My job indeed doesn’t have specific “working hours” in Greece or anywhere in the world.

A) Andreas Georgiou is a turd for speaking the truth
          B) Papandreou a malaka and calls for life sentence for exposing corruption.

And anyone that speaks the truth about its fake Greek history, is a communist or hippy, a drunk etc etc. Can you see a pattern here.
          I don’t know what you’re referring to.

Most revolutionary groups try to certify their existence by using the same guns and sending proclamations that explain their intentions and opinions. Actually, political propaganda is their basic aim. You can never be 100% sure until they’re eventually arrested, but if you see patterns you should hang out with Brian.

The article you copied here about Andreas Georgiou is also crap. Georgiou is not “going to get a life sentence for being truthful” and he is not “charged with treason” (actually he’s not charged with anything). He was accused by a former colleague and official of Greek Statistics, called Zoe Georganta, of deliberately blowing the deficit numbers under the Government pressure. Georganta goes a little further (she’s another Brian’s friend) and claims that there’s an evil plan of Papaconstantinou and Germany to destroy Greece. The whole case is in the investigation stage.

Actually, it is possible that the Government may have slightly exaggerated the 2009 deficit in order either to expose the former Government or claim a more impressive improvement, but, if it was so, that thing has proven disastrous.
          The good part is that Eurostat has meanwhile formed exact specifications for all countries. I have followed the debates on some of the technical details and I can assure you there is not (and can’t be) an absolute truth on many accounting aspects but at least countries can have a commonly accepted set of specifications.
          Last edited by La Bira; 12-07-2011, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Im convinced PASOK inflated the numbers. Papandreou single handedly sunk the Eurozone. Not only should he out of the party, him and his cabinet should be exiled out of the country with their property confiscated. Stupid bastards.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I'm convinced people in Greece do not work as hard as people do in many nations. I'm also convinced it is this lack of desire to work hard that has caused the problems for Greece. By voting for generational politicians (pseudo royalty) the Greeks have condemned themselves to their 19th century mindsets and have brought all of this unto themselves. Wake up Greeks. Work for it if you want it.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Voltron & La Bira

...and the denial continues!
                I am now officially declaring our southern neighbours as : "The State of Denial" - home of the "Hellass-ians"
                ...and this purely a moderated terminology so as not to attract an adult rating and risk being removed from the MTO...otherwise there would have been an entire page of colourfull language befitting the behaviours of our morally bankrupt racists.
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Greece Waging Diplomatic Battles vs. Sweden, UK..

Greek PM Lucas Papademos waged diplomatic battles with Sweden and the UK over Macedonia until midnight last night.
                  Official Athens has pressed the panic button and is working the phones day and night. PM Papademos was involved in a discussion with the UK and Sweden who vehemently oppose Athens stance on Macedonia's EU integration.
                  Regardless if Macedonia's best interest is not on Papademos's mind, he is doing us a huge favour.

Papademos pleaded with the Swedes and the Brits that if Macedonia started EU negotiations it would be a dagger to the hearts of common Greeks at a time when the country is in the midst of a financial crisis. Very poetic by the Greek PM.
                  Very poetic indeed, but that punishment (a dagger to the hearts of common Greeks) is not enough to fit the crime.

Official Athens is under increased pressure within EU circles for preventing Macedonia to join the EU especially after an ICJ decision in which Athens was the guilty party in breaking an official agreement that states Greece can not oppose Macedonia from joining any international organization.

To make matters worse, the EU is also not looking well because it is requiring a country to change its name in order to start accession talks, despite this not being part of the Copenhagen accession criteria.
                  Meanwhile, the Macedonian PM was once again a key note speaker, this time at a gathering of the EPP party in Marseille which saw over 1,200 participants from 29 countries, including presidents and primie ministers.
                  The EPP party holds the most seats in EU Parliament.
                  If only Gruevski spent all this time, and hard work for a better cause. Could you imagine if he demanded our rights to self determination, our rights to use our Macedonian symbols, the past atrocities (and todays injustice's) by Greece, Point out the injustice, facist, double standard policies of EU/Nato.

What a chance going waisted.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Stojacanec
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    Voltron & La Bira

...and the denial continues!
                    I am now officially declaring our southern neighbours as : "The State of Denial" - home of the "Hellass-ians"
                    ...and this purely a moderated terminology so as not to attract an adult rating and risk being removed from the MTO...otherwise there would have been an entire page of colourfull language befitting the behaviours of our morally bankrupt racists.
                    They' re not even Hellass-ians Makedonche, they are more like Hell -asians because most of them came from Asia Minor.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                      Im convinced PASOK inflated the numbers. Papandreou single handedly sunk the Eurozone. Not only should he out of the party, him and his cabinet should be exiled out of the country with their property confiscated. Stupid bastards.
                      Voltron with the up and coming summit the Eurocrats are proposing tough pentalities for overspending in the future and a clampdown on fraudulent accounting which again leads to tough pentalties.

Would these new measures be the swan song for Greece to remain in the Eurozone.
                      Btw the swan song is played by the buzuki.

Comment

• Coolski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                        haha that was a nice touch.
                        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

nice bouzuki music.Voltron how has greece benefited from the eu apart from stealing all the funds from those banks.I think it has bought nothing but disaster.If greece didn't have that bs between macedonia they could have beem im a balkan union with much better prosperity for all surrounding balkan countries.You don't need the eu.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• La Bira
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                            Would these new measures be the swan song for Greece to remain in the Eurozone.
                            Here's our bouzouki swan song (includes translation). Life has two doors indeed.

ΔΥΟ Î*ΟΡΤΕΣ ΕΧΕΙ Η ΖΩΗ (English Subtitles) 1959 - YouTube

Comment

• Stojacanec
                              • Dec 2009

This song has the Nostradamus effect. It was written in the past for Greece today. It is definitely their swan song. Opa!

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

swan song for greece,the door is open for hurri kiri.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X