Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

very good at portraying as victims.But are really thieves.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by mkprilep View Post
      i wait for the day when this shit eu experiment is over.
      eu is dead on paper they're (secret societies) working on plan b, c, d, e & f me as we speak

'Who the Hell You Think You Are?' Nigel Farage throws egg in Eurocrat faces - YouTube

ARE, YOU SITTING DOWN? MACEDONIA WANTS TO BADLY JOIN THE EU. EDUCATED PEOPLE LEAVE ROM FOR THIS VERY REASON - REAL FUTURE
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-30-2013, 05:14 AM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• momce
        Banned
        • Oct 2012

shit I always have a blank stare on my face when I visit that shithole country out of necessity(occupation) free Macedonia!
        Last edited by momce; 01-30-2013, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• Stojacanec
          • Dec 2009

America is Europes largest trade partner. America will begin to turn to China instead of the Euro basket case as a major trade partner. That will spell the end of the EU.

Like the british pm says, I hope they can save themselves an get out (democracy) before the wheels finally fall off.

And the Macedonians want to change their name to enter this

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Russia, Macedonia to jointly secure Balkan stabilization

National Anthem of USSR - YouTube

RUSSIA VS USA (WOO HOO)

DEDO CALLED THIS TWO YEARS AGO - GIVE THEM A REASON (WEAK EU) .. WATCH, THE USA TO MOVE QUICKLY/FEAR FACTOR TO ADVANCE MACEDONIA INTO NATO & EU
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-30-2013, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

the eu is allready like a shithole as many are regretting as to why they joined others are sceptical about joing such a shit hole.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                the eu is allready like a shithole as many are regretting as to why they joined others are sceptical about joing such a shit hole.
                sadly, no one has yet to notify macedonia - media (NWO) blackout

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

Has any one else taken notice how the mass media is increasingly talking about the political violence in greece and about how the neo nazis are gaining more power? I can't wait until one foreigner (western) gets killed in greece and the tourism industry hits rock bottom.

This is a time when the Government in ROM should be smart and fund anarchist and extremist groups in greece.

Ah its all hanging together by a thread, if someone so much as farts in greece I think the whole country will go up in flames.

Exciting times

Comment

• momce
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                    all proud new greeks (1913) in diaspora wear the dress to work - huge hit during the lunch hour.
                    Its the albanian pseudo-greek clown suit everyone has a good laugh with.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                      • Jun 2009

GUESS WHO LEADS AMONG THE WORLD’S MOST ‘MISERABLE’ COUNTRIES

The above chart is a representation of the “Misery Index,” a ranking of the world’s most “miserable” countries based on their unemployment and inflation rates. And as you can see, Spain’s clearly the most “miserable” country in the world, worse off than South Africa, Greece, and Egypt.

“[F]ear not Spain: Croatia which is set to join the EU in July is forecast to have a debt/GDP ratio of 63.6% by 2017 from 29.3% in 2008 as growth stagnates,” Zero Hedge notes.

“The country has one of the lowest labor participation rates in Europe at about 50 percent,” the report continues. “In other words, at just 26%, it’s a virtual guarantee that Spain … is about to be eclipsed as Europe does the one thing it is truly good at: spread misery for the ‘common good.’”

izvor: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ble-countries/

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post

The above chart is a representation of the “Misery Index,” a ranking of the world’s most “miserable” countries based on their unemployment and inflation rates. And as you can see, Spain’s clearly the most “miserable” country in the world, worse off than South Africa, Greece, and Egypt.

“[F]ear not Spain: Croatia which is set to join the EU in July is forecast to have a debt/GDP ratio of 63.6% by 2017 from 29.3% in 2008 as growth stagnates,” Zero Hedge notes.

“The country has one of the lowest labor participation rates in Europe at about 50 percent,” the report continues. “In other words, at just 26%, it’s a virtual guarantee that Spain … is about to be eclipsed as Europe does the one thing it is truly good at: spread misery for the ‘common good.’”

I'm sure the 'greeks' have fiddled the books again, they're far more miserable than that graph suggests...

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

here is another article previously posted here

Greece is rated at the bottom of the happiness scale

Greece is rated at the bottom of the happiness scale but top in no suicides

The "happiest"' places on earth breed the highest suicide rates, a study has revealed. The study compared life satisfaction statistics with suicide rates in countries across the world. It showed a range of nations - including Canada, the United States, Iceland, Ireland and Switzerland - display high happiness levels and yet also have high suicide rates. Statistics also showed that while Greece languishes at the bottom of the happiness scale in the countries studied, it also had the lowest suicide rate, just over five per 100,000 people
                          http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php?uniquenumber=102724 Greece is rated at the bottom of the happiness scale but top in no suicides The "happiest"' places on earth breed the highest suicide rates, a study has revealed. The study compared life satisfaction statistics with suicide rates in countries across the
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                            here is another article previously posted here

Greece is rated at the bottom of the happiness scale

Greece is rated at the bottom of the happiness scale but top in no suicides

The "happiest"' places on earth breed the highest suicide rates, a study has revealed. The study compared life satisfaction statistics with suicide rates in countries across the world. It showed a range of nations - including Canada, the United States, Iceland, Ireland and Switzerland - display high happiness levels and yet also have high suicide rates. Statistics also showed that while Greece languishes at the bottom of the happiness scale in the countries studied, it also had the lowest suicide rate, just over five per 100,000 people
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=5495
                            I believe it, happiness in western countries is very plastic indeed. I see it at work everyday. People put on a big fake smile everyday and pretend everything is just great, they lie to themselves everyday and then when it becomes impossible to perpetuate the lie anymore they snap, then you get mass shootings, suicides, etc. Trust me people are not super happy in the United States, they are just told that they are happy and they believe it, for a while. The "happiness" in the U.S, Canada, UK, Germany, its material people are happy with what they have but they are not fulfilled human beings they merely have a lot of nice new shiny stuff but deep inside they totally deprived of real gratification and real life. I am an accountant, a typical nine to fiver, and if I had to do this for my whole life I think I might also commit suicide. It is so unsatisfying so mundane so useless to society it is depressing. Half of the population in the US is on happy pills, why would you need those if you were already happy? Macedonia is much poorer (economically) much more unstable (socially/politically) and the suicide rate is probably a tenth of the US, why is that? Because people in ROM are more free and live life by their own rules for the large part, they struggle to get money and move up the ladder, but they have friends and family they pass the time by through leisure.

These "happiest" countries are not happy, even common sense says that happy people don't kill themselves. That is what untamed capitalism and thievery brings happy happy joy joy. Not that I am a communist but I blame this predicament on unrestrained capitalism and greed.

Sorry for the rant, I am at work, at my paper pushing job and I watch the world go by in disgust and in shock at what I witness on a daily basis.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

Gadafi has twin sister in greece:

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Nice picture, kudos to this brave young man!
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X