Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Just on the latest news.It's a definite that greece is going to be booted out of the eu,because they don't want austerity measures.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Coolski
      • Sep 2008

Theyll still be in the EU, just not the EZ.

Over the years we've seen Greece push their luck to new extremes. I'm sure that most Greeks thought they could get away with anything, in typical greek fashion. As Macedonians watching from the side and experiencing their arrogance, a lot of us also pessimistically believed it. I guess they'll learn their lesson in the harshest of ways and this restores some faith I have in the consequences of negative behaviour.
      Last edited by Coolski; 05-14-2012, 07:13 PM.
      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

i wonder if they are booted out.Will the eu still insist on macedonia changing their name?If macedonia gets admitted under its constitutional name.Many years later when greece wants to enter it macedonia can veto greece.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Coolski
          • Sep 2008

I hope at the very least that Macedonia capitalises on greece's weaker position, as the greeks have persistently tried to do for the last 2 decades.
          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Ljubanec
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            i wonder if they are booted out.Will the eu still insist on macedonia changing their name?If macedonia gets admitted under its constitutional name.Many years later when greece wants to enter it macedonia can veto greece.
            They (Greece) will still be in the EU, not in the Euro zone. They can still veto. Just like Slovenia tried to veto Croatia, though eventually they solved their issue. Greece doesnt want a solution they want Macedonia eliminated.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
              Greece doesnt want a solution they want Macedonia eliminated.
              Yet your beloved moron who is currently PM of Macedonia is STILL negotiating with Greece, the country that wants Macedonia eliminated.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

If greece doesn't cooperate it will mean out of the eu & out of the eu zone back to the drachmas.If this happens the greek economy will collapse.As the drachma won't be worth
                anything..There is a speculation that the military might take over like coup.Maybe like junta run govt.But out of the eu for greece means out of the eu zone if that's the case greece won't have access to the veto.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Yet your beloved moron who is currently PM of Macedonia is STILL negotiating with Greece, the country that wants Macedonia eliminated.
                  There are no negotiations, the made up question of Macedonia's name is a way for the great powers to keep their options open as to what they want to do with the region.

Macedonia is yet to have a real leader which is not a direct puppet.
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                    There are no negotiations, the made up question of Macedonia's name is a way for the great powers to keep their options open as to what they want to do with the region.
                    I think you need to re-visit a dictionary and look up the word 'negotiate'. The so-called 'Great Powers' have been allowed to do what they have done precisely because Gruevski and co. are prepared to negotiate the identity of Macedonia. Are you trying to spin it another way again, like you've done in the past?
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Why can't we get a no to the name negotiations.Why is our aname up for negotiation??
                      Macedonias name is allready chosen & the greeks simply want to interfere in that & change it.Since when does greece have a monopoly on the name?it never had a monopoly on the name.So macedonia has a full right to use it's own name.The only reason greece has any claim on macedonia & the name is that it illegally occupied macedonia & on the pretext that it's liberating it from the ottomans.So it's illegally annexed property.Greece has no basis to hold any part of macedonia.That is why it has a problem with the name.
                      Last edited by George S.; 05-15-2012, 05:01 AM. Reason: ed
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

As requested from Brussels, Greek President asked party leaders to allow creation of new technocrat government appointed from Brussels but all the parties except ND and PASOK refused this offer and it`s official now, Greece is going for another election next month as all the parties failed to form a government;

Greek politicians have failed to form a coalition government and fresh elections will be held next month, plunging into chaos the country's future in the euro.

Greece`s technocrat PM Papademos said that central bank of Greece only have enough money `till the end of June, next month. IMF and Troika already said that they wont release the loan payment for May and June `till a new government forms in Greece and accepts the bailout conditions;

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

The so-called 'Great Powers' have been allowed to do what they have done precisely because Gruevski and co. are prepared to negotiate the identity of Macedonia.
                          Gruevski and co are way past the preparation stage, which evidence shows action was taken (name change proposed) but to no avail. This tells me, this name issue is not a real issue just made up as Volk said, for the great powers to keep their options open as to what they want to do with the region. Similar thing will/has happen to Serbia, an obstacle put in front of them (recognise Kosovo) which is almost impossible.....a guarantee for the powers Serbia will not abide therefor,that part of the region also remains open optioned.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I said he was prepared, not that he was preparing. What the both of you are saying about the 'name issue' being "made up" doesn't refute the fact that Gruevski has accepted what Greece (with the condonement of the so-called 'Great Powers') has imposed on Macedonia, or that he is negotiating the identity of Macedonia, or that he has a choice to say no and thus preserve the dignity of his people.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

What the both of you are saying about the 'name issue' being "made up" doesn't refute the fact that Gruevski has accepted what Greece (with the condonement of the so-called 'Great Powers') has imposed on Macedonia, or that he is negotiating the identity of Macedonia, or that he has a choice to say no and thus preserve the dignity of his people.
                              My word we...well i anyway, refute the fact that Gruevski has accepted what Greece with the condonement of the so-called 'Great Powers has imposed. My point is, the powers don't really give two hoots about the name issue its just an excuse to keep Macedonia segregated. They depended on Gruevski having some sort of spine and naturally defend Macedonian dignity and not capitulate which would have been a surprise at first, then ultimately this willingness became music to their ears knowing how weak and pathetic he is to fall for a pathetic unfair demand.

A same pathetic, unfair demand is made to Serbia expecting to recognise Kosovo. Now do you think its important for the powers if Serbia recognise Kosovo? if its not important, then why have such a pathetic demand? its expected Serbia would not crumble to the demand, therfor also remain isolated for the great powers to keep their options open as to what they want to do with the region.
                              Last edited by Bill77; 05-16-2012, 08:05 AM.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Guys gruevski has allrady said yes to the name negotiations remember he put through acceptance of macedonia side of a new name republic of macedonia(skopje).The greeks said no.They don't want any word macedonia in the name.failing that they want a prefix on the name ,maybe even a suffix as well.So really what heck is gruevski doing still negotiating the name.I noted at one time the greeks were saying they had enough of this name negotiating as it was getting boring & they even said they wanted to pull out,not sure if they still do.It just illustrates the point the name,our name should never have come up as something we could bargain with.The diaspora knows it that gruevski is treading on thin ice & he is becoming a traitor,if he hasn't he is on his way.That has to be the biggest letdown of all time.I don't know if gruevski rembers what happened to his friend gligorov when he capitulated with the flag.Do people know that the greeks regard gruevski as a greek & when he visits athens he is very well welcomed in athens.
                                Last edited by George S.; 05-16-2012, 09:22 AM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X