• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by kykypajko View Post
    Solja Boy maybe one day when I have 7,779 posts like you I'll be a "masala"

Internet warrior by day......fighting Macedonians who don't agree with your nationalistic interpretation of history. Alexander the half Macedonian and half Illyrian would be proud of you, as well as the Vlach Pitu Guli
    shit you had more then that on maklink and look where that site is today? take a deep breath the doctor will see you shortly ..

Interests: Bad Girls or Good Guys - Samo da ima
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-29-2010, 11:33 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Update) Избори во февруари!?

(Update) Скопје, 8 декември - ВМРО-ДПМНЕ и премиерот Никола Груевски сакаат предвремени парламентарни избори во февруари, но помалите политички партии не сакаат во овој месец да се соочат со граѓаните.

Вечерва, извршниот комитет на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ, дефинитивно, ќе одлучи дали изборите ќе се одржат два месеци по Нова година.

Социјалдемократскиот сојуз на Македонија ја фрли ракавицата и нејзиниот лидер Бранко Црвенковски го повика претседателот на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ и актуелен премиер, Груевски да излезе на предвремени избори.

За Груевски, февруари е добар месец со оглед на неговиот висок рејтинг и големиот процент на поддршка од граѓаните за ВМРО-ДПМНЕ.

Слабост за избори во февруари е стабилното спроведување на пописот на населението, становите и домаќинствата во април 2011 година.

Вчеравечер, Груевски се сретна со претседателите на коалициските партнери.

Помалите политички партии биле резервирани околу идејата за предвремени избори, посебно да не ја прифатат „фрлената ракавица“ од Црвенковски.

И партиите на Албанците во Македонија не се сложуваат со предвремените избори.

За СДСМ, огромното незадоволство од стагнацијата на земјата е причината за предвремените избори.

„Борбата за националните интереси на државата не се случува дома, со тоа што дома ќе се правиме дека сме големи патриоти, се случува надвор. Таму се бранат интересите на државата, во меѓународните институции, со правење пријатели, не со уривање на сите мостови кои оваа влада ги сруши во овој период. Тоа е една работа, која како активна политика на надворешен план, СДСМ ќе има и тоа ќе биде еден од приоритетите. Деблокирањето на интегративните процеси за Македонија“, вели Андреј Петров од СДСМ.

Одлуката за избори ја очекува и Државната изборна комисија, која според нејзиниот претседател, Александар Новаковски, во интервју за „А1“ телевизија, не е подготвена за избори се додека не се направат одредени измени во законското решение за организирање на изборите.

Директорот на Центарот за комуникации на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ, Илија Димовски, објасни дека на состанокот вчеравечер биле разгледани актуелните барања на СДСМ, се направиле анализи од повеќе аспекти и било разговарано за позициите на сите партии од коалицијата „За подобра Македонија“. / Журнал МК /

Журнал.мк - Информативен Портал

ВМРО-ДПМНЕ, утре, ќе одлучува за предвремени избори

Скопје, 7 декември - Премиерот Никола Груевски, вечерва, ги свика лидерите на помалите партии од коалицијата „За подобра Македонија“ да изградат став околу предвремените избори.

Сепак, за предлогот на СДСМ за предвремени избори, ВМРО-ДПМНЕ ќе одлучува утре вечер на извршниот комитет на партијата, рече Илија Димовски.

„На состанокот на претседателите и претставниците на партиите во коалицијата „За подобра Македонија“ беа разгледани актуелните барања на СДСМ, беа направени анализи од повеќе аспекти и беа разгледани позициите на сите. Во текот на утрешниот ден Извршниот Комитет на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ ќе одржи седница, ќе ги разгледа сите овие аспекти и ќе информираме за натамошните чекори“, изјави директорот на Центарот за комуникации на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ, Илија Димовски.

Освен ДУИ која се изјасни дека не прифаќа предвремени избори се додека не се реши проблемот со името на државата, Груевски не кажа какво било расположението во коалицијата за предвремените избори.

Тој демантира дека има проблем во функционирањето на коалицијата.

„Ние вчера имавме таква ситуација во која не помина еден закон, за кој што беа потребни две третини од членовите на Парламентот. Причината беше што еден од пратениците претходниот ден го пропушти авионот, беше на пат, друг имаше многу висока температура и отсуствуваше од Парламентот и за претставникот од ДУИ мислам дека причината беше оправдана, така што тоа е причината. Се друго што е прејудицирање е дел од политичките шпекулации со кој што живееме“, вели Груевски. / Журнал МК /

http://zurnal.mk/mk/cont.asp?k=21208...ID=71210221951
      For fair use only.

Comment

• blackcactus
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        There is no 'political will' in Macedonia right now for terminating the negotiations over Macedonia's name, all because, it is claimed, it would allegedly disrupt Macedonia's international reputation, standing, support and international relations.

When Macedonia capitulates further and joins the European Union and/or NATO under the pretense that it must come to an agreement with Greece, as a member (which is what they are negotiating for at the moment), there will be absolutely no political will in Macedonia at all to protect Macedonia's name because it will be then argued that at that point Macedonia will have even more to lose.

The only real option for Macedonia is to end the negotiations, and send the required notifications to the United Nations of Macedonia's intention to from then onward be referred to as Macedonia. If need be, force the United Nations to break its' own Charter - where the absurdity of the situation will become far too evident for it to continue.

It is time to let the chips fall where they may in a stand to protect our name and identity, rather than allow the Macedonian name and the Macedonian identity suffer this death by a thousand cuts.
        I agree, let the chips fall where they may, end the negotiations

Make the UN accountable for this farce on human rights, save Macedonia
        The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Go ebavme ezhot / we fucked the hedgehog

Ajde sega site Gruevisti dole glavata.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
            Go ebavme ezhot / we fucked the hedgehog

Ajde sega site Gruevisti dole glavata.
            What do you mean have i missed something
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

It's a saying in Macedonian " go ebavme ezhot" literary translated is "we fucked the hedgehog", meaning "WE ARE FUCKED"

Unfortunatelly our saying in English doesn't have any sense for you lol

But when you are in trouble remember you can always say " Go ebav Ezhot" !
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

It's a saying in Macedonian " go ebavme ezhot" literary translated is "we fucked the hedgehog", meaning "WE ARE FUCKED"

Unfortunatelly our saying in English doesn't have any sense for you lol

ohhhh lol

Yeh i understood the meaning of "go ebavme ezhot"

But for a scary moment there, i thought you might have heard something which i was not aware of, like Gruevski has just signed a deal with greece or something lol

You scared the shit out of me.

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

Well if he did accepted for a early elections in february we would indeed screw the hedgehog!

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Prickly, the mind boggles, all this talk of hedgehogs, cheers for enlightening me too Bratot
                    On a serious note, am hoping not having early elections may be a positive, considering the opposition party and its supporters are without a brain
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Bratot, Didnt you hear?

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        ohhhh lol

Yeh i understood the meaning of "go ebavme ezhot"

But for a scary moment there, i thought you might have heard something which i was not aware of, like Gruevski has just signed a deal with greece or something lol

You scared the shit out of me.
                        Bill, No early elections the Government ruled it out, there is no need for early elections. SDSM knows that they will loose by just as much, but there's already been an early election in 2008 their mandate is till 2012 its going to cost alot of money to host another election so soon as we had Presidential and local elections last year.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

It's a saying in Macedonian " go ebavme ezhot" literary translated is "we fucked the hedgehog"...Unfortunatelly our saying in English doesn't have any sense for you lol

Thank God for that...I thought somebody had turned the tables on Ron Jeremy...

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Bill, No early elections the Government ruled it out, there is no need for early elections.
                            I had no idea the comment was about the elections. I had no idea what it was about which is why my heart stopped when i read "go ebavme ezhot". OK enough of that now check this out.

INSTITUTE FOR POLITICAL RESEARCH POLL: VMRO-DPMNE AND ITS LEADER HAVE HIGHEST RATING

Skopje, 8 December 2010 (MIA) – VMRO-DPMNE enjoys highest rating among the population at 23.1% followed by SDSM at 11.3% and rest of the Macedonian parties enjoy confidence smaller than 1%.

These are results of the phone poll of the Institute for Political Research in Skopje conducted December 3-5 on 1.110 respondents.

In Albanian political parties, the highest rating has Democratic Union for Integration at 6.3% followed by Democratic Party of the Albanians – 2.2% and New Democracy – 1.1%.

The highest rating regarding the confidence in the politicians in the Republic of Macedonia has VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski – 23.9% followed by SDMS leader Branko Crvenkovski - 8.6%.

DUI leader has highest rating at 6.3%, followed by DPA leader Menduh Thaci-2.3% and New Democracy leader Imer Selmani-1.5%. 38.6% of the respondents have no confidence in a single politician.

PMNE enjoys highest rating among the population at 23.1% followed by SDSM at 11.3% and rest of the Macedonian parties enjoy confidence smaller than 1%.These are results of the phone poll of the Institute for Political

Gruevski and co seem to get stronger and stronger. I am not sure why, mabe someone here on MTO that lives in Macedonia could explain this.

I noticed this about the figures.
                            If you gather SDSM, rest of the Macedonian parties, DUI, DPA, ND
                            you would get a total of 18.6%

VMRO at 23.1% beat all the parties combined.

This is not the first poll that shows such a gap. There seems to be one almost every month lately with similar outcome.

So what is Branko on about calling for elections?
                            Last edited by Bill77; 12-09-2010, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Branko should be in jail not in politics. Ahmeti too and Dzaferi. Grujo needs to stop stealing from the people, money laundering with spomenici and actuallt start looking after the country and it's people. Until that happens whoever is in power we are fucked.

Comment

• Serdarot
                                • Feb 2010

Well if he did accepted for a early elections in february we would indeed screw the hedgehog!

i ako se odlucea na izbori, najrano vo juni nekade, a ne vo februari

ama nema potreba od predvremeni izbori , izborite koshtat pari, mnogu pari...

da e sds seriozna partija, ke svikaat sega kongres, ke go isfrlat bc od partijata, i ke spremat programa vo slednite 2 godini

ama znajme deka ne e partija, tuku gnezdo na kodoshi, kriminalci i anti-Makedonci, zato ke probat da predizvikaat problemi vo Makedonija na relacija Makedonci - shiptari i Makedonci - izmanipulirani / prodadeni pishman Makedonci...
                                Bratot:
                                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

Working...
                                X