• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Macedonians FOR Macedonia.
    That would be a great name for a new political party in Macedonia.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

I don't think either option is acceptable to him. He seems quite proud in the photo above.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Croatian-Slovenian model is inapplicable without Gruevski's resignation.
        Free Online Library: Croatian-Slovenian model is inapplicable without Gruevski's resignation.(Lajm) by "Albanian Press in Macedonia"; News, opinion and commentary General interest

Experts assess that the Croatian-Slovenian model is not corresponding to the conditions in Macedonia and the resignation of Macedonia's Prime Minister, as a moral and political act, must happen if Macedonia does not get an invitation to join NATO in November. Over the past couple of days, Macedonian Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Defense intensively promoted this model before the international community, as a possible way of deblocking Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration. Analyst Kim Mehmeti says that the Croatian-Slovenian model proved to be successful in two countries where the "European wind blows" but the Macedonian-Greek problem is carrying the "odor" of the Balkan mentality.

"On the other hand, Croatian and Slovenian politicians are responsible people while a populist policy rules in Macedonia and Greece where politicians invests more in their political career than in the country's foundations," stated Mehmeti.

In context to resignations, Mehmeti is adamant that in Macedonia the people do not get involved in politics to withdraw but they want to stay till the end.

"If there was responsibility, by now we would have 22 PMs and not only three," stated Mehmeti. Naser Ziberi also believes that the Croatian-Slovenian model is not applicable in our dispute with Greece. Nevertheless, according to Ziberi, PM's resignations should come as a moral act if we do not get invited to join NATO at the Summit in Lisbon.
        COPYRIGHT 2010 Macedonian Information Centre
        No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

FYI: Government ministers resign their MP seats in Macedonia! I am also surprised that most of the MTO forum regulars did not know that.

Cheers

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Bill777, Milososki will remain an MP, as I can recall what was reported from his recent press statement on the matter.

Cheers
            Last edited by indigen; 07-07-2011, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Reading poin1 where he could be imprisoned makes one wonder if he has already signed the name away and this is a lesser charge for being tried for treason . Sounds extremely peculiar . What is frightening can the Albanian make a run for his role this would be national suicide
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Analyst Kim Mehmeti says that the Croatian-Slovenian model proved to be successful in two countries where the "European wind blows" but the Macedonian-Greek problem is carrying the "odor" of the Balkan mentality.
                Mehmeti needs to learn how to analyse a little better. It is not Macedonia that created this problem, and if standing up for your rights is considered 'Balkan mentality', then call me a Balkanite. I would like to see how Mehmeti would react if somebody were to tell him that he needs to change his identity.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                  FYI: Government ministers resign their MP seats in Macedonia! I am also surprised that most of the MTO forum regulars did not know that.

Cheers
                  ok cheers. So its a normal process after an election. Like i said i have little knowledge on how it all works. Again many thanks.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

so bill what do you think he gets elected & resigns maybe not up to the job maybe making way for someone else.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Probably part of some deal done with the terrorists!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Mehmeti needs to learn how to analyse a little better. It is not Macedonia that created this problem, and if standing up for your rights is considered 'Balkan mentality', then call me a Balkanite. I would like to see how Mehmeti would react if somebody were to tell him that he needs to change his identity.
                          Agreed...

The example of the Slovenia/Croatia dispute is a poor analogy to the dispute facing Macedonia and orchestrated by the 'greek' side...

The Slovene/Croat dispute had more to do with fishing rights, whereas the 'greeks' are blatantly attacking our identity, our rights to self determination and covering up the decades of discrimination and abuse of the Macedonian minority in modern greece in the process.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Does he still keep his function as prime minister even though he gave his position up or is he out completely?
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I think I am starting to gather that the process is normal and a necessary part of becoming a Prime Minister etc.

So much for hoping for something better.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

According to Dnevnik its just part of the process:

I really need to brush up on the Constitution again...
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X