• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    A repost of mine from earlier in this thread:

And this is how our 'leader' represents us in the international arena:

Our handball team covered the FYR so their markings only showed Macedonia in the European championships. I suggest even Macedonian needs to do that when confronted with that form of oppression, particularly the Prime Minister of the Nation.

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

gruevski will do the unthinkable is give greece a blank cheque.Possibility i would say greece does not want any words of macedonia in it or a cover up name.Look at the way he added Rom skopje & they refused him.The greeks know that they can ask for more because we have stupid politicians like gruevski to deal with.Of course the media might be to blame as well but all we hear is gruevski is dealing with the name issue.More suitable is he is capitulating & compromising our position with greece.THey will do anything to enter the eu kissing arses is included.
      Look at the way the will stoop to cover up a situation of covering up the fyr who pathetic & shamefull & you call yourself priminister of a country yes but with no balls to tell the greeks & world of who you are.
      Last edited by George S.; 07-06-2011, 10:28 AM. Reason: edit
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

PM Gruevski resigns his MP Seat

I dont relly understand politics, But can someone explain what this all means???

PM Gruevski resigns his MP Seat

Parliament Speaker Trajko Veljanoski before the start of Wednesday's second session said that Nikola Gruevski, the Prime Minister-designate, and VMRO-DPMNE deputy Goran Trajkovski have resigned as members of parliament invoking Article 153 of the Election Code.

Premier-designate Gruevski submitted his resignation today.

After adopting the agenda, the Parliament passed decisions determining the number of Parliament's vice-presidents, establishing permanent working bodies and founding delegations, parliamentary groups and other forms of creating international cooperation and amending the Decision Establishing National EU Integration Council.

The Parliament will once again have three vice-presidents, who will be most likely elected at the next parliamentary session.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Well, whatever it is, it is a start.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

I dont relly understand politics, But can someone explain what this all means???
            He gave everything to the albanians, so why not quit now without getting blamed?

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

has he really resigned or is it some form of formality????what does it really mean.?
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I will be taking a look into it. Maybe he's making himself "King on Throne"?
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Gruevski needs to declare the IA 'null and void', not cover his name badge.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    has he really resigned or is it some form of formality????what does it really mean.?
                    That was my my confusion aswell. By the sounds of things, he will not completely step down, just share his powers equally with two other leaders.
                    The Parliament will once again have three vice-presidents
                    which was shared previously with DUI anyway, i suppose this will make it more official.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      That was my my confusion aswell. By the sounds of things, he will not completely step down, just share his powers equally with two other leaders.
                      which was shared previously with DUI anyway, i suppose this will make it more official.
                      Sounds like he doesn't want to take full responsibility when they change the Name..
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                        Sounds like he doesn't want to take full responsibility when they change the Name..
                        Good observation, that may very well be the case.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

First Milosovski quits, Now this

Something is not right and it is a wary.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

so really it's sharing the powers of a premier.He could allways say changing the name was shared & not take the full blame.Sounds logical.Either that maybe he promissed it earlier onwhen he became premier that he would probably take it easy & share his portfolio.
                            Does the maso press disclose anything bill??
                            You can allways count on the good old maso press not to tell you anything.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

looking more into this, it sounds like Gruevski has resigned all together and will not play further part.

Lets look at this Article 153 of the Macedonian Election Code

Article 153

(1) If the mandate of the candidate elected from the list of candidates terminates, pursuant to one of the grounds defined in Article 152 of this Code, the next candidate on the list shall become MP for the rest of the mandate.

(2) The State Election Commission shall notify the next candidate on the list in the cases referred to Paragraph (1) of this Article within three days of the termination of the mandate.

(3) If the next candidate on the list referred to in Paragraph (2) of this Article does not notify the State Election Commission, within 8 days whether he/she accepts the mandate, this right shall be transferred to the next candidate on the list.

(4) In case when the list of candidates has been exhausted in accordance with the provisions in Paragraphs (1), (2), and (3) of this Article, realization of this right shall commence again from the very start of the list of candidates, if there are any on the list.
                              Here is Article 152

Article 152

(1) The mandate of an MP shall terminate before the period for which he/she has been elected if:

- he/she resigns;

- he/she is sentenced for a criminal offence for which a sentence of at least five years is prescribed;

- there is incompatibility with the office of MP;

- he/she dies;

- he/she is deprived of his/her legal capacity by an effective decision.

(2) If the MP resigns, the Parliament at its next session shall determine that his/her mandate terminates from the day of holding that session.

(3) The mandate of an MP shall terminate on the day the conditions referred to in Paragraph (1), line 2, 3, 4, 5, of this Article are fulfilled, which is determined by the Parliament at the first next session.

http://legislationline.org/documents.../popup/id/5658
                              His deputy Goran Trajkovski (assuming is this the next candidate) has also resigned which according to the Article 153, the third candidate on the list shall become MP. Who this person is i am not sure.

What the hell is going on.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

You know what.
                                There is a sliver of hope in me that maybe enough is enough for these imbeciles running the country. Maybe Gruevski realises he cannot run Macedonia (being a Macedonian) and has orchestrated this in order to force a REAL election by Macedonians FOR Macedonia.

But we all have dreams.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X