X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

makalek,

Your out of touch with reality. Its tough political and economic reforms that will improve the Macedonian economy, not EU or NATO membership.

Isolated? In what way? Are you "isolated" now? Do you mean to say that if we are not an EU or NATO member we will not be able to trade with anyone?

You're not doing anything more than parroting Gligorovist propaganda from 20 years ago which has been discredited and addressed ad nauseum.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makalek
      Both Gruevski and Ivanov have said that a name like Republic of Macedonia (Skopje) could lead to a solution that will then be put to a referendum.
      Traitors....
      We would all want to be called Macedonia everywhere but that is flatly not possible at the moment.........
      So we should just give in, is that it? Have some Macedonians become that submissive and weak-minded? Maybe they should create a new nation out of those type of Macedonians and call them 'nemozhime', it seems to be their favourite word.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Maybe they should create a new nation out of those type of Macedonians and call them 'nemozhime', it seems to be their favourite word.
        The Nemozhians ... priceless (if it wasn't so bloody depressing).
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Maybe they should create a new nation out of those type of Macedonians and call them 'nemozhime', it seems to be their favourite word.
          "Ne mozime" sums up their entire mentality. That is the difference between slaves and free people.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Gruevski: VMRO-DPMNE winners of 2011 elections

Gruevski: VMRO-DPMNE-led coalition, reforms - winners of 2011 elections

Skopje, 6 June 2011 (MIA) - By winning over 55 parliamentary seats, VMRO-DPMNE and the coalition 'For Better Macedonia', namely the reforms scored a victory at these elections, party leader Nikola Gruevski said early Monday at a press conference.

This victory bears special significance as it has been scored in a period of global economic crisis, Gruevski said, expressing satisfaction that the election process was fair and democratic for which credit should be given to all citizens of Macedonia.

"Today we have celebrated the democracy in Macedonia. I congratulate to all citizens of Macedonia for this huge success, as well as to all political parties. I am pleased to announce that according to results that have arrived thus far VMRO-DPMNE and the coalition 'For Better Macedonia' are the winner of these elections," Gruevski said.

This victory bears greater responsibility than previous ones and we shall do our best to keep the promises, incorporated in the party program, he said.

"Starting form tomorrow we resume our obligation to do our best and help the citizens of Macedonia no matter who they voted for," Gruevski said.

At these elections, the citizens of Macedonia have recognized the new standards of politics - those of young, honest and politicians who bring concrete results - standards set by VMRO-DPMNE, Gruevski said.
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

AT leas 55 seat for VMRO and 30 for SDS
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

peaceful and incident free elections too

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

I'm still not happy, and I didn't bother going to vote. Now they are going to continue negotiation the name, they'll probably change it.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Would you have SDS in power making all those communist reforms
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

What, concerns me the most is that over half the Macedonian citizens don't care what they're called, forced flags, extreme EU costs etc. Now, is the time the Macedonians in diaspora can save Macedonia and Macedonians forever and this might be the last chance judging by that poor election result.

How, much money do Macedonians from diaspora leave in Macedonia each year?
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-05-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                        Would you have SDS in power making all those communist reforms
                        That does not make DPMNE any better. Or do you subscribe to the "lesser of two evils" BS?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Tom, it's up to the diaspora to force some untouchables such as a name change to be accepted into any organization. Absolutely, zero guarantee's and a high risk of being much worse then today. If, they alienate the Macedonian diaspora (2,000,000) they may as well merge with Albania and change their religion while they're at it - self ethnic cleansing.
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-05-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

No I dont, do you think that the diaspora candidates will voice our opinion on ending the negotiations with Greece.

Im for any party that is for the Macedonian cause, lest see if Miki will represent us and tell Gruevski our concerns.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              No I dont, do you think that the diaspora candidates will voice our opinion on ending the negotiations with Greece.

Im for any party that is for the Macedonian cause, lest see if Miki will represent us and tell Gruevski our concerns.
                              Today, was a very important day in Macedonian history and the UMD dropped the ball once again. How, many chances is too many? Reeker, is a member of the UMD? When, he gets fired maybe he should be the next president.

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-05-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

next step should be to consolidate our position & call of the talks over the name.Also really start to look after macedonian interests.A lot of people have said to me if macedonia is improved the way they want then they can't see why they can't eventually retire in macedonia.It's reaaly up to the govt on how it does things.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X